Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:41 PM

Cool, good luck! Nice pictures too!
Posted Image

#332 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 26 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

Posted Image

Happy Thanksgiving!
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#333 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:11 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#334 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:20 AM

Wow, that is one happy Kat! Nice stall.
Posted Image

#335 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:26 PM

Wow Red...very nice picture. Can definately see the love :wow:

Kats, that is one awesome stage you have there!! I just love your drawings...one talented man, you are!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#336 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:45 PM

Here are a couple more recent photos of me post pain pump...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Love life.

#337 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:42 AM

Me and Lizzy Christmas night (BEFORE she got totally knackered)
Posted Image
We're 2 years 2 weeks apart (I'm the older one at 21) but everyone says we don't look like sisters... She's got blonde hair LIGHT blue eyes and I have 7" on her with dark hair and green eyes and a very fair complexion.
Me in tunic from Christmas in my favorite color... PINK!
Posted Image
Love life.

#338 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:47 PM

Me in my new specs and collar...
Posted Image
Love life.

#339 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:51 AM

Posted Image

This is about 6 months old.
I am more than my physical body.

#340 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:17 PM

Leslie you look great together. I've always loved your blue eyes. Great pics!

I've seen her eyes in person...they have a luminosity to them.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#341 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:46 AM

Me this morning.... I've lost nearly 40 lbs since June and feel so much less bloaty.... Amazing what cutting out alot of that crap in your diet will do for you.
Posted Image
Love life.

#342 magik62

magik62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Graphic design, evps, the strange and weird.

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

Well, as you can see I am part of the walking wounded at the moment. While the cars were in the shop I was on a city bus that was standing room only and WHOOOOPS! tore up my shoulder inside so bad I can barely move it now.

Posted Image

#343 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:25 AM

oh, glad that you are safe. Sending healing vibes.
Posted Image

#344 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:27 PM

Posted Image

I really hate taking pics of me. I think I take one about every 6 months only because my daughter makes me. LOL

Well, as you can see I am part of the walking wounded at the moment. While the cars were in the shop I was on a city bus that was standing room only and WHOOOOPS! tore up my shoulder inside so bad I can barely move it now.

Posted Image

Your in my thoughts and prayers. Hope your feeling better.
Posted Image

#345 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:58 AM

Me as of today!

Posted Image
Posted Image