Pictures of GhostVillagers!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
392 replies to this topic

#346 magik62

magik62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Graphic design, evps, the strange and weird.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:26 PM

This was taken last sunday up on the other side of Sunbury Ohio at a cookout at the godfather of our oldest boy. As you can see we did what any normal Ohio boy does, eat, drink & shoot things up. The Kid by the way is the son of the guy standing in the background, and his is the only fake gun for we wouldn't let him shoot a real one, too stupid.

Posted Image

#347 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:08 AM

Night out in london with the lads around september last year. I'm the one far back in the middle, blonde hair. I also see a orb on my nephew's leg far right.. :kitty:

Posted Image
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#348 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

Me this morning before I left for Dr. Markey's office to have my shunt setting changed... I'm feeling the best I have felt in almost a decade (and not using my wheelchair which I have been dependent on since 2003)... It's been far too long since I've had a pinkish hue to my face (well pink for me because I'm sooo fair skinned).
Posted Image
Love life.

#349 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:23 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#350 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:48 PM

This was taken yesterday... I really like how my eyes and hair look in this one... Although I find it really funny that I was wearing a white tee shirt and because I'm so fair, when I edited my pic and changed it go b&w you can't even see my tee shirt.
Posted Image
Love life.

#351 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

Here's one of my upper body... It's so hard for me to believe that just a month ago I wasn't able to stand long enough to get a picture of me standing... Dr. Markey is my god (and if I furthered buggered up my neck as I suspect I did given the numbness and drop foot then I will need a fusion sooner than later)... All of my docs are so proud of the immense progress I have made. My GP yesterday told me that she and my other doctors didn't ever expect me to be able to walk again. It's a miracle in every sense of the word!
Posted Image
Love life.

#352 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image
Took this at about... Hm, bout 12.30 am 9/11/11. Buzzed my hair a couple weeks ago, and it's growing out ok.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#353 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:27 AM

Love your pic Lycan... Your face is so pretty. And the buzz cut is pretty kick BAD_WORD as well.
Love life.

#354 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:14 AM

:hug: Aw... Thanks, Lexi!

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#355 magik62

magik62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:55 PM

Juliet thinks that I look like something from Ghost Hunters in this picture. It was taken last night at the T.O.P.A.S. Halloween party.

Posted Image

#356 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:56 PM

Dude, love the costume!!!

Posted Image

#357 magik62

magik62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:34 AM

Here are 2 more pictures from the party, being that I was rushed that day, I just grabbed some things I had in my case and whipped up some quick effects. Took first place as I always do. It's getting to be boring winning every year, there's never any competition.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#358 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

http://www.facebook....4...e=3

This is a picture taken during fundraising for Children in Need 2011 with other students from my course!
Posted Image Posted Image

#359 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:13 AM

Me
Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#360 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:30 AM

ahhhh new pictures, always refreshing.

You look dashing as always Kats.