The GHOST of  MUSIC!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:59 PM

THE LEGEND:

In the song "Rollercoaster", you can hear a scream.What is this??????????
The woman who was doing the modeling for the cover (where she was naked and she drizzled honey over herself) was telling the manager that she was going to sue the band, because the "Honey" material used had fiberglass in it. After that he killed her, in the middle of the recording.

THEY LEFT THE SCREAM IN THERE!

REAL ot NOT?

#2 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 26 July 2004 - 05:13 PM

Probably not true.  I can't imagine a modern band killing someone to avoid a lawsuit.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#3 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 26 July 2004 - 05:21 PM

They I beleive were 70's 80's band.  Anyway. The actuall ghost part is that they think she is still at the recording studio.

#4 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 07:02 PM

If you go to the second page of the board:

http://www.ghostvill...;num=1085532849

You'll see that it's a huge Urban Legand. No ghost. No murdered cleaning woman. Just a good scream effect.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 July 2004 - 08:56 PM

yeah Mykie....... I guess we all may need to educate people to use the search function before posting! Else we will end up having a million threads for Ouija boards and Bloody Mary and what not!
Posted Image

#6 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:43 AM

I had heard this off a site, not off a search site. An djust so you know, I knokw perfectly well how to use a search site. I do you think i found this site.

Again: it is only an urban legend. And just like most, they have they're questions. You all must have heard a different story then.

Sorry for any confusion.

SINCERELY
ApparitionSeeker

#7 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:49 AM

The search reference was with regards to these message boards specifically.  In otherwords, how to check to see if the Urban Legend that you want to post about already has a topic in place for it or if a new one can be made for it.  

I checked the link that Mykie has posted here, and it is indeed for a prior discussion on this board on this very legend.  

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#8 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 03:46 PM

On the opening home page and thirs option in at the top of this one, is search. If you are posting on an Urban Legend or Spirit communication, it does behoove you to check the search first to see if it's already been posted on.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 July 2004 - 08:59 AM

I had heard this off a site, not off a search site. An djust so you know, I knokw perfectly well how to use a search site. I do you think i found this site.

well, GV as such is NOT a search engine like yahoo or google. What we were referring is about the SEARCH function that is available within GV to find appropriate topics of your inrtest.

Search here --> http://www.ghostvill...s;action=search
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users