• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 10:03 AM

This took place a few years ago in a small town in Louisiana, and I will tell it to the best of my memory.

A man was driving along a back road in a heavy rain storm, when he lost control of his car and ran off the road. He was knocked unconscious and laid in this car in a deep ditch for quite a while. he woke and managed to crawl out of the car and make it back to the road. He was unaware of where he was or how long he had been there so he started walking down the road. The bad part is that he didn't know if he was walking in the right direction or not. After walking for about a half an hour in the pouring rain he noticed a car moving real slow coming toward him and stopped just as it got by his side. He was so happy to see this vehicle stop that he immediately jumped in and the car started moving again. It was then that he noticed that there was no driver in the car. He looked around and saw that he was completely alone. The car was going into a curve in the road and just before it left the road a hand appeared in the window and steered the car around the curve. Every time the road curved this hand would come in the window and turn the steering wheel. The man got so scared that he jumped out of the car and ran down the road in the dark of night and pouring rain. He soon came upon a small town and saw a bar room with several cars parked outside, so he went in. He went up to the bar and told the bartender what had happened and everybody in the place grew silent as they listened to the story that this man told. About the mysterious hand that guided the car, and they could tell by his condition that he wasn't making it up. After the man sat at the bar for a few minutes and had a drink or two these two men came into the bar and stopped dead in there tracks when they saw this man sitting there with his drink in his hand. One of the men said to the other, "hey Boudreaux
that there is that BAD_WORD fool that jumped in our car and rode while we pushed it in the rain back there down the road".

Sorry folks I just couldn't resist that one. ;D
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#2 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 02:45 PM

ROTFLMFAO!
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#3 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 04:10 PM

Glad you enjoyed it.
That was sent to me as an email with the intenet of getting me interested and it did till the last line LOL.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#4 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 11:53 AM

Me too ;D
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#5 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:45 PM

LOL, Cajun....good one!  ;D

At first I thought it was true...I had forgotten I was on the "Urban Legend" page, and thought I was on the "Personal Encounters" page...so I thought it was amazing!!! Duh on me!

What can I say...I have a little blonde in me!!!
"The head are the invisible ones, but not the absent ones." -Victor Hugo

#6 inaspin2

inaspin2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 02:08 AM

Lol!!!! Thanks Cajun for bringing a smile to my face whilst I'm here at work all stressed out!  ;D I thought it was true too until I got to the end.......
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers you will unfold. What are you waiting for? Spread your wings and soar-Christina Aguilera

#7 Angel_of_Death

Angel_of_Death

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 11:50 PM

HAHA, but isn't this supposed to be for Urban Legends.....lol j/k i don't mind. :D

#8 Rakshasas

Rakshasas

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 09:21 AM

*chuckles* got me there :D

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 October 2003 - 11:48 PM

:D good lord! now, now, seroius can be real funny, eh?
Posted Image

#10 softy-girl

softy-girl

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 08:37 AM

Good one ;D I was really getting into it there for a moment. LOL
You don't have to see it to believe it!

#11 Amirri

Amirri

Junior Villager