• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:48 PM

Please remember this is an Urban Legend.

Gang Initiation

Two young girls are driving down the highway headed back to college.  They have heard stories on the news of how gangs from the big cities have been using a gang initiation called "flicking your lights" to make their first kill to be initiated into the gang.

The initiation goes like this you get behind some one and steadily flick your lights from low to high beams to make them pull over. You walk to the car and shoot them dead.

They decided this might be fun just to try.  The girls get behind a vehicle and start to flicker their lights. They keep this up for several minutes til they get bored.  They then stop.  They start to talk about school, the boys and such.  All of a sudden out of nowwhere a van roars past them.

The girls get mad and decide this van is a good recipient of the light flicker.  So they speed up and get behind the van.  They start to flicker their lights only this time they leave high beams on for a few seconds more before switching back.  The driver of the van gets blinded and swerves into the path of an oncoming semi-truck.

There is a horrifying crash and the sick sound of crumpling metal.  The girls stop and one of them use their cell phone to call the police.  The police respond and call ambulances and fire trucks.  

The officer walks up to the girls and asks them what happened the girls tell him the truth.  The Officer says to them, "That was a real fun game huh?  They say no.  He says good because you have just called the deaths of a girls school choir and its teacher."

Pretty Ironic how things turn out huh? Things we think are a game may cause harm to someone else. Something to think about.

Crypt

#2 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:51 PM

that was freaky,Crypt

#3 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Ummmmmm....reading I read alot,I spend time with my friends alot,I get on the computer alot,I watch tv but not as much,I watch movies.Lots and lots of movies,I spend alot of time chatting on msn.I love msn,thats it for now cuzi cant think of anything else....

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:54 PM

Woah...That is wierd...but true

#4 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:05 PM

AIDS MARY

There is this guy who thinks he is god's gift to women.  He decides to go out with some friends to a local bar.  They go out and start to drink and dance and have fun.

This guy we will call Roger.  Roger is standing at the bar with his friends when he notices this beautiful brunette down at the other end of the bar.  He tells his friends I am going to talk to her.  They tell him he will have no chance with someone as beautiful as that.

Roger goes down talk to the girl.  She tells him her name is Mary.  He asks her if she wants a drink.  She says sure so he buys her one.  They start to talk.  Roger tells Mary the normal pick up lines.  Mary is smiling the entire time.  Roger then looks at Mary and says tell me something about you.

Mary says okay.  She says I am going to tell you something and it may drive you away from me.  He tells her no it won't.Mary begins by saying up until just a few weeks ago I hated all men.  You would not be here talking to me now if you had met me a few weeks ago.

She goes on to tell him, see the reason I hated men is due to the fact that I was brutually raped a 5 years ago this very night.  As a matter of a fact I was in this very bar and he attacked me after I left.  But I have been through counseling and feel much better about sex and men.

Roger's eyes lit up. Did she say sex he thought to himself.  Mary looked Roger straight in the eye and said, "I have not had sex in a looooong time.  Why don't you take a girl and remind her what it feels like."

Roger said sure.  He and Mary walk to the end of the bar and Roger tells his friends he is leaving he would see them the next day.  Roger and Mary go to a Motel located just down the street.  They get a room and have a wild night of passion.

Roger wakes the next morning looking for Mary.  She is gone.  He has to go to the bathroom.  He opens the door and scrawled in red lipstick on the bathroom mirror are these words,
"WELCOME TO THE AIDS CLUB"

Looks like Mary's counseling sessions did not work as well as she thought huh.

#5 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:17 PM

ewwwwwwwwww

#6 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:53 PM

bless your heart crypt! you just posted one of my very favorite urban legends!
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:51 PM

Well, Crypt - very thought provoking! Thanks :D
Posted Image

#8 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 03:52 PM

Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?

Well this takes place at a local college campus.  There were two roommates at a dorm who was exactly the opposite of each other.  One named Sue liked to party the night away, while on the other hand Margaret was very study conscious.

Well one night Margaret decided to get a good night of studying done.  Sue on the other hand was preparing to go to a party on campus. Sue begged Margaret to take one night and go to the party with her.

Margaret said no as midterms was coming up and she had to get some studying done.  She told Sue to go ahead and have fun.  Margaret also told Sue that she would leave the door to the dorm room unlocked so she could get back in.

When Sue left Margaret was at her desk studying away as normal.  Sue got the party and met some friends.  They convinced her to stay at their dorm for the night.  Sue said okay, but I have to go back by my dorm and get my keys.

Sue got to her dorm and opened the door and the lights were off in her room.  She decided not to cut them on as she did not want to wake her roommate.  So Sue left and spent the night with her friends.

Dawn broke the next morning and Sue headed back for her dorm room. She got there and opened the door, she screamed for at her desk sat Margaret with her throat slit from ear to ear.

Sue looked up and saw a message on the dresser mirror it said,
AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU DIDN'T TURN ON THE LIGHT?

I have heard of studying hard, but darn studying yourself to death?

#9 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 03:56 PM

Oh my god that would freak me out

#10 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 10:26 AM

DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE!!!

There is a mother and father who call for their normal babysitter, they decide to go out to dinner and dancing.  The girl comes over and the father is with the FBI and tells the girl that they have had to install an automatic tracing device to the phone.

It seems the father has had some problems with members of the MAFIA he has been dealing with.  The girl tells him okay.  The father says if someone calls just click over and call the police while keeping the person on the line.  The Girl agrees.

The mother and father leave and the girl settles in to watch TV. About 15 minutes go by and the phone rings.  The girl answers and the person on the other end asks for the father by name. The girl tells the caller that the father and his wife are out.  The caller hangs up.

The girl sets back down to watch some more TV.  The phone rings again.  The caller again asks for the father by name.  The girl says I told you he was out.  The caller says tell him that he has messed with the wrong people.  The caller hangs up.

The girl is starting to get scared at this time.  The phone rings again.  The girl answers in a shaky voice, "Hello."

The caller says, "What is your name?"  The girl is reluctant to answer.  The caller screams into the phone what is your name.  The girl says Mary.  She is hysterical at this time and remembers what the father said about the call trace.  She says hold on, the baby is crying and clicks over and calls the police.

She explains to them what is going on and they immediately trace the call.  The girl clicks over to the caller and says ok I am back.  Tells the caller please do not call anymore as your scaring me.

The caller says you hate to be scared huh.  The girl says yes. She hears the caller clear his throat.  He said you should not have done what you just did.  The girl says what are you talking about?  The caller says you know what you did.

The police beep in and tell the girl to get out of the house immediately.  She says why.  At this time the beeping of the caller cuts the police off.  The girl clicks over.  What she screams, you are really scaring me.

The caller says you will have to pay for what you did.  She clicks back over to the police and their still screaming get out of the house now. Again she says why?  They tell her the call is orginating from the upstairs second extension phone.  The girl drops the phone and runs outside into the arms of two officers.

They go into the house and check the upstairs bedroom.  The Officers (seasoned veterans) come down vomiting.  The girl asks what is wrong.  The Officers tell her the person left out of the window, but the baby is dead.  It has been cut into many pieces.

Kind of warns you against ticking off the Mob and having a second extension phone huh.

Crypt

#11 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 19 July 2004 - 10:40 AM

Scary.....Thanks Crypt!
"You only get 1 shot!"

#12 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 19 July 2004 - 02:16 PM

that story's the reason i hate babysitting alone!
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users