• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16 softy-girl

softy-girl

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 04 November 2002 - 06:16 AM

So are they ghosts of the babies who were experiemented on or are they just like decendents? I am a little confused on the stories everything i read almost told a different story.
You don't have to see it to believe it!

#17 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 04 November 2002 - 10:32 AM

they i believe are demon thingie mental people.  :-/

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#18 softy-girl

softy-girl

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 12:15 PM

oh... so you have seen one Pan. Did it look like the stories describe?

#19 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 06 November 2002 - 04:37 AM

yeah they are like little demon mental people....

*Deja Vu, the feeling you have experienced something before*  ;D

Posted Image

#20 softy-girl

softy-girl

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 November 2002 - 05:57 AM

Hehe ;D

#21 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 06 November 2002 - 02:48 PM

Or vu ja de; wishing you had never had that feeling before..tehe.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#22 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 07 November 2002 - 12:01 PM

ROTFLMAO!

Posted Image

#23 Wiccad1

Wiccad1

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 09:28 PM

Can any1 tell me how 2 get 2 Dracula Drive?? Im 20 min away from the union cemetary...

#24 snap43nib

snap43nib

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 10:27 PM

Melon Heads    
http://members.tripo...ap7901/id26.htm

Stories of Melon Heads are generally out of Kirtland, Ohio a somewhat wierd suburb just east of Cleveland, Ohio, although some stories come out of Michigan and Conneticut.
I'm trapped in my American Nightmare Running Scared.

#25 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 08:39 AM

I think the melon head stories probably originated from people who were Hydrocephalus, which is when the brain builds up fluid and their heads become enlarged.
When i was a kid, there was a guy who had this condition that use to actually come around our houses and sell pencils i think,  becasue he was probably homeless. We were all afraid of him, but my mom would feel sorrry for him and always gave him money.
I think we did used to call him melon head, or water head or something. Poor guy.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#26 Grantra

Grantra

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 06:24 AM

There are many variations on the story but the biggest one is that a Dr. Crow(e) was comissioned by the federal gov't to do medical experiments. The gov't fully funded his "research" and set him up on a property in the sticks (Where Kirtland Hills/Chardon twp. meet). The children (I think as a side effect) had/have swollen heads. I believe it's called "encephalic" swelling or something. Anyway Dr. Crowe's house and/or lab caught on fire either accidentally or was set on fire and the "melon heads" revolted, killing the "good doctor" and his wife then fleeing to the woods which they haunt to this day. Of course the legend doesn't address the issue of aging or reproduction and how/if offspring would be encephalic. As far as people witnessing them/strange occurences, something's happening out there and has been for a while. People have reported logs rolling down the hill that runs along Wisner road and nearly hitting their vehicles. People have reporting seeing short statured people with large heads watching their cars drive by from the tree line or by a fence near the tree line. The truth probably is is that there is something going on out there, even if only an elaborate (and lengthy) hoax. Many urban legends all over the country and in other countries as well I'm sure are based on some form of experimentation involving radiation or biological warfare especially radiation stemming from the infancy of the nuclear age. There WAS much experimentation going on (and still is I'm sure) on the mentally ill and the like. Wee all know of course of the Tuskeegee experiments, it's not surprising that many urban legends pop up out of such a culture, many that are true as well.

#27 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 09 May 2004 - 01:00 PM

Okay, how creepy would it be to see one of these people in the middle of the night? lol I've never heard of any such thing, but really, I have no problems believing that people have tried to do experiments on other people...there are just some SICKO ppl running around in this world, lemme tell ya ::D

#28 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 09 May 2004 - 01:02 PM

well...it could be me or one of my friends running around in the middle of the night. if they're playing kickball in the middle of the street at midnight on a friday night, don't shoot! its just us!
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#29 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2004 - 06:04 PM

Tuskeegee?
So if I see a person with a watermelon or a canteloup, I should run like hell or stay put? I don't live anywhere NEAR Ohio, But we've got our own wierd stuff here in the Plains....

#30 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 06:16 PM

Ya know, Melon Heads have also been found in Connecticut, too.
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)