• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shwat

shwat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 12:05 PM

um not totaly sure about the whole story but it goes as. at some cemetary in albany i forget as soon as i get the name i will post it but it said tht a woman walks the cemetary and mostly travels right outside the cemetary up n down the road never going past the cemetary but when comming out can bend the iron gate walks out n bends it back but you can see her and when you get to her she will vanish in thin air n has been doing so for many years idk if thts the whole story but i thought i would add

#2 ladygrim

ladygrim

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 12:03 PM

something like that in encouters i think .. should chek it out good story

#3 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 11 July 2004 - 01:29 PM

sounds a bit like resurrection mary to me for some reason...oh well. must be cause i'm an illinoisian.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#4 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:50 PM

I believe many communities have a "Lady in White" legend.  A woman hitch-hikes, then mysteriously disapears from the car's back seat.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users