69 replies to this topic

#46 Liana

Liana

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:12 AM

Heya

I know yeah? I had to watch it over and over again, I couldn't stop watching. I wonder if anyone out there can check if it's fake?

So interesting, and in slow motion it gives you double the chills hehe.

#47 Angel_Of_Darkness

Angel_Of_Darkness

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:I love to draw arts one of a passions, I like to write short stories and poems and I LOVE to read and of corse I love the paranormal.

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:26 AM

I found these at http://paranormal.about.com

Doppelganger in the Bookstore
by Sophie
I saw my doppelganger about six months after my 75-year-old father had been diagnosed with lung cancer. It was a rainy Saturday in January and I needed to get out of the house and take a break from my husband and two children. I decided to go to a local bookstore for some reading material. I was in the store looking at the shelves of books that lined the wall. The cash register was behind me.
I heard a woman ask the clerk at the register for some help. She said, "I'm looking for a book for my friend Sophie. Her father is dying and I want to get her something." I broke out in a cold sweat, and and when I turned to look at who was speaking, I saw that it was myself. I saw her from the rear and her hair was the same color and style as mine; she was my height and built like me. She was wearing a similar raincoat.
I gasped and turned back to the wall -- I was afraid to see her face. She purchased a book and left. When I calmed down, I left the store and went straight home to tell my husband. When I got home, the phone was ringing. It was my mother asking me to help her. My father had fallen down. We took him to the hospital and he died four days later.

Fred's Doppelganger
by Lisa Falour
I had a good friend who eventually became a lover, then a fiancé, back in New York City from the 1970s until the 1990s. Let's call him "Fred." I kept seeing him from time to time - or thought I did. It wasn't him, however. Other people I knew saw Fred's double, too, which is reassuring - because for awhile there, I thought I was going nuts.
Fred is not typical looking. He is very tall, and of an unusual ethnic mix. His face and carriage are very distinctive, as is his unique mode of dress. I mentioned to Fred several times that I had seen someone who looked just like him. He said other people had told him this; he was aware of the situation. Of course, he could not explain it. No one could.
The odd thing was the elusiveness of this double, as well as the places I'd see him. We seemed to know a lot of the same people. For instance, if I'd go to a literary reading for one of the many writers I knew in New York City, he'd sometimes be there, too. It wasn't Fred, though - it was the double. I'd sometimes spot him across the room at big parties or other such social events. One time, I spotted Fred standing against a wall at a literary reading. I couldn't get up and make my way through the crowded room full of people sitting in folding chairs while the reading took place; that would have been very rude. As soon as I could, I headed toward the man I thought was Fred. People were starting to get up from their folding chairs, and they got in my way and began to exit the venue. From about 20 feet away, I could see it wasn't Fred, but the double. The resemblance was uncanny. A fraternal twin comes to mind. By the time I got to where the double was standing, having lost sight of him only for a few seconds, he was no longer there. It was like one of those scenes in your dreams, when you are trying to run away and your legs get heavy and you can't move properly, or when a character in a movie is trying to push through a crowd and keeps getting pushed back, and is unable to confront whomever they want to confront.
The double was elusive. I repeat: the "real" Fred was aware of the double. Several people (some of whom we both knew) had mentioned it to him. Over time, it made him quite uneasy. Some had actually thought it was him. Strange, huh? It's not an experience I would care to repeat.

Doppelganger Fooled Mom
by Avalon
I moved to Boise, Idaho in 1993. Shortly after I moved here, people I didn't know would come up and say weird things to me, as if they were finishing an earlier conversation. The first time I remember, a young guy with long dark hair came up to me and said, "I'll see you at Fred's tonight, right?" And he nodded and left even though I didn't do anything but look at him. I thought he had mistaken me for someone else.
Once, I went to the Emmett Cherry Festival a few miles away. I had never been to Emmett before in my life. A lady at one of the stalls started to yell at me that she had told me yesterday to never come back! I told her I hadn't been there yesterday. She got right in my face and asked if I was calling her a liar. My mom was with me and tried to tell her I was in Boise the day before, but she just threatened to call the cops. We hurried away and avoided her the rest of the day.
Then my friends started accusing me of ignoring them. They would ask why I didn't talk to them or why I was rude to them at a place or time I wasn't where they claimed.
Then my mom started. She actually went up and talked to this "me". When she asked the next day why I seemed so out of it and kept looking at her weird at the Coffee Klatch, I was like, "I have never been there." This is my mom! She spoke to this person and still thought it was me!
Finally, I saw this girl. I saw her in 1997, when I was 21, across the 8th Street Marketplace. It is a small area downtown where fountains spray out of the pavement and bands play. I swear she was dressed very similarly to me, in clothes I could easily own, and people claim I dress weird. She had on a black leather jacket nearly identical to my own. She had my height and build. I had waist-length, almost black, super straight hair and so did she. After staring for a minute (while she gave me a very dirty look) I noticed she looked a tiny bit older than I did, or at least I thought so (remember my mom didn't notice this, so maybe it was just my perception). It was like looking into a distorted mirror that showed two to five years into the future.
The absolute only real difference between us is that she was pushing a stroller with a little boy in it. He was blonde, maybe one or a little older with dark blue eyes. He looked nothing like her. I tried to get close enough to talk to her and see who she was but she took off. I called to her to wait but she turned a corner, and when I got there, about three yards behind her, she was nowhere to be seen. I have never seen her again.
The last time a friend saw her was four years ago. Did she move away? Is she a real person who happens to look so much like me my own mom talked to her for almost half an hour without noticing? What's even weirder? In 2003, I had a son. My now ex-husband has black hair. Our oldest son has blonde hair and dark blue eyes and looks nothing like me. But I noticed that in his 18 month baby pictures, he looks almost exactly like the little boy in the stroller pushed by my not-very-friendly double. I wonder if she now has two sons like I do? Where did she go or why does no one mistake us anymore?

Doppelganger, Future Me?
by Katie
I'm sending this to say that I have encountered some really strange incidences concerning what I believe to be my doppelganger. I was walking to my dancing lessons, and to get their I have to pass through a coach park. While walking, a middle-aged man in the driver's seat of a coach adjacent to me called out to me. I was confused at this point, but in spite of myself I walked over to him.
This man claimed that I was going in the wrong direction and that I should be going on this coach toward Shrewsbury. He further claimed that I always get on this coach every week to take me to Coventry and then back to Shrewsbury. I was totally confused at this point saying that I never got on this coach, but he kept on insisting that I did, every week. In the end, we decided that a look-alike of me must have been the cause, and so we left it at that.
The second incident occurred just recently. My friend was on the lower section of the bus toward the city center in my home town. She claimed that when the bus stopped to pick up passengers, that I stepped on the bus. He further explained to me (the next day when he saw me) that I was wearing the same coat as I had. The same hair as I have, but in addition I was wearing sort of a cat hoodie with cat ears. (Now, I love cats andI have always wanted to get one of these hoodies.) My friend further explained that when he called out my name, my look-alike looked at him and then turned around and walked to the upstairs compartment of the bus. My friend, of course, was confused at this point. In addition, my friend also said that when my look-alike looked at my friend, it was the exact image of me.
Now, I know that I wasn't on the bus at this point in time because I was at school. All I can say is that I am very confused about this and that it is probably nothing, or most likely mistaken identity. However, if it isn't any of these theories, then what does this all mean? Maybe, if I see this doppelganger I will die, or maybe this doppelganger is showing future actions?

Lost Twin or Doppelganger?
by The Joe
I was about 18 years old at the time and living in Montreal, Quebec. A high school friend and I were having dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Montreal. While waiting for desert, I went to the bathroom, and as I was walking back to my table through the crowd, I spotted someone ahead walking in the opposite direction. I immediately got the feeling I knew this person.

I watched him as he came toward me, and as he got closer I became more and more sure that I, at one time or another, had known this person very well. He was walking and chatting with an older man that looked to be his father. (Their accents sounded American.) At about seven or eight feet away, he looked up at me. We both slowed our pace and looked directly at each other as we passed. He looked as bewildered as I did, and I started to get the impression I was looking at myself! He seemed to have my face, almost the same haircut (same hair color, too!), same build and, to top it all off, was dressed roughly in the same manner I was (long oversized t-shirt, blue jeans and a windbreaker).
We passed each other and both continued on our way with out a word. When I reached my table (which was about 15 feet ahead of were I passed the lookalike), my friend looked up at me and he looked puzzled, too. He said he thought he just saw me walking by, but was puzzled because I was dressed in different colours and came from a completely different direction from which I had left. I immediately replied, "You saw him, too?" He said yes and that he tried to speak to him at first, thinking he was me, but backed off because he didn't recognize the clothes.
Both confused, we began scanning the restaurant for this lookalike and eventually saw him near the entrance, waiting with what seemed to be his family. We watched him for a couple of minutes, trying to figure out who he might be, but we came up with nothing other than the off chance possibility that I was adopted and had a twin from the USA. I wanted to go speak to him before he left, but I'm a shy person as it is and I had no idea what I would say to him. So I left it at that and my friend and I finished our desserts and went home.
I don't really believe in doppelgangers, but seeing this person was like looking in a mirror, and I will never forget the feeling it gave me.

I have more but I can't find them right now.

Flash: (after the Javelin blows up) Do you have any idea what this is gonna do to our insurance premiums?(Being chased in the Batmobile by a possessed Superman)Terry: What's the top speed on this thing?Bruce: Mach 3. Terry: Is that faster than a speeding bullet?

#48 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 05:50 PM

by Sophie
I saw my doppelganger about six months after my 75-year-old father had been diagnosed with lung cancer. It was a rainy Saturday in January and I needed to get out of the house and take a break from my husband and two children. I decided to go to a local bookstore for some reading material. I was in the store looking at the shelves of books that lined the wall. The cash register was behind me.
I heard a woman ask the clerk at the register for some help. She said, "I'm looking for a book for my friend Sophie. Her father is dying and I want to get her something." I broke out in a cold sweat, and and when I turned to look at who was speaking, I saw that it was myself. I saw her from the rear and her hair was the same color and style as mine; she was my height and built like me. She was wearing a similar raincoat.
I gasped and turned back to the wall -- I was afraid to see her face. She purchased a book and left. When I calmed down, I left the store and went straight home to tell my husband. When I got home, the phone was ringing. It was my mother asking me to help her. My father had fallen down. We took him to the hospital and he died four days later.

Fred's Doppelganger
by Lisa Falour
I had a good friend who eventually became a lover, then a fiancé, back in New York City from the 1970s until the 1990s. Let's call him "Fred." I kept seeing him from time to time - or thought I did. It wasn't him, however. Other people I knew saw Fred's double, too, which is reassuring - because for awhile there, I thought I was going nuts.
Fred is not typical looking. He is very tall, and of an unusual ethnic mix. His face and carriage are very distinctive, as is his unique mode of dress. I mentioned to Fred several times that I had seen someone who looked just like him. He said other people had told him this; he was aware of the situation. Of course, he could not explain it. No one could.
The odd thing was the elusiveness of this double, as well as the places I'd see him. We seemed to know a lot of the same people. For instance, if I'd go to a literary reading for one of the many writers I knew in New York City, he'd sometimes be there, too. It wasn't Fred, though - it was the double. I'd sometimes spot him across the room at big parties or other such social events. One time, I spotted Fred standing against a wall at a literary reading. I couldn't get up and make my way through the crowded room full of people sitting in folding chairs while the reading took place; that would have been very rude. As soon as I could, I headed toward the man I thought was Fred. People were starting to get up from their folding chairs, and they got in my way and began to exit the venue. From about 20 feet away, I could see it wasn't Fred, but the double. The resemblance was uncanny. A fraternal twin comes to mind. By the time I got to where the double was standing, having lost sight of him only for a few seconds, he was no longer there. It was like one of those scenes in your dreams, when you are trying to run away and your legs get heavy and you can't move properly, or when a character in a movie is trying to push through a crowd and keeps getting pushed back, and is unable to confront whomever they want to confront.
The double was elusive. I repeat: the "real" Fred was aware of the double. Several people (some of whom we both knew) had mentioned it to him. Over time, it made him quite uneasy. Some had actually thought it was him. Strange, huh? It's not an experience I would care to repeat.

Doppelganger Fooled Mom
by Avalon
I moved to Boise, Idaho in 1993. Shortly after I moved here, people I didn't know would come up and say weird things to me, as if they were finishing an earlier conversation. The first time I remember, a young guy with long dark hair came up to me and said, "I'll see you at Fred's tonight, right?" And he nodded and left even though I didn't do anything but look at him. I thought he had mistaken me for someone else.
Once, I went to the Emmett Cherry Festival a few miles away. I had never been to Emmett before in my life. A lady at one of the stalls started to yell at me that she had told me yesterday to never come back! I told her I hadn't been there yesterday. She got right in my face and asked if I was calling her a liar. My mom was with me and tried to tell her I was in Boise the day before, but she just threatened to call the cops. We hurried away and avoided her the rest of the day.
Then my friends started accusing me of ignoring them. They would ask why I didn't talk to them or why I was rude to them at a place or time I wasn't where they claimed.
Then my mom started. She actually went up and talked to this "me". When she asked the next day why I seemed so out of it and kept looking at her weird at the Coffee Klatch, I was like, "I have never been there." This is my mom! She spoke to this person and still thought it was me!
Finally, I saw this girl. I saw her in 1997, when I was 21, across the 8th Street Marketplace. It is a small area downtown where fountains spray out of the pavement and bands play. I swear she was dressed very similarly to me, in clothes I could easily own, and people claim I dress weird. She had on a black leather jacket nearly identical to my own. She had my height and build. I had waist-length, almost black, super straight hair and so did she. After staring for a minute (while she gave me a very dirty look) I noticed she looked a tiny bit older than I did, or at least I thought so (remember my mom didn't notice this, so maybe it was just my perception). It was like looking into a distorted mirror that showed two to five years into the future.
The absolute only real difference between us is that she was pushing a stroller with a little boy in it. He was blonde, maybe one or a little older with dark blue eyes. He looked nothing like her. I tried to get close enough to talk to her and see who she was but she took off. I called to her to wait but she turned a corner, and when I got there, about three yards behind her, she was nowhere to be seen. I have never seen her again.
The last time a friend saw her was four years ago. Did she move away? Is she a real person who happens to look so much like me my own mom talked to her for almost half an hour without noticing? What's even weirder? In 2003, I had a son. My now ex-husband has black hair. Our oldest son has blonde hair and dark blue eyes and looks nothing like me. But I noticed that in his 18 month baby pictures, he looks almost exactly like the little boy in the stroller pushed by my not-very-friendly double. I wonder if she now has two sons like I do? Where did she go or why does no one mistake us anymore?

Doppelganger, Future Me?
by Katie
I'm sending this to say that I have encountered some really strange incidences concerning what I believe to be my doppelganger. I was walking to my dancing lessons, and to get their I have to pass through a coach park. While walking, a middle-aged man in the driver's seat of a coach adjacent to me called out to me. I was confused at this point, but in spite of myself I walked over to him.
This man claimed that I was going in the wrong direction and that I should be going on this coach toward Shrewsbury. He further claimed that I always get on this coach every week to take me to Coventry and then back to Shrewsbury. I was totally confused at this point saying that I never got on this coach, but he kept on insisting that I did, every week. In the end, we decided that a look-alike of me must have been the cause, and so we left it at that.
The second incident occurred just recently. My friend was on the lower section of the bus toward the city center in my home town. She claimed that when the bus stopped to pick up passengers, that I stepped on the bus. He further explained to me (the next day when he saw me) that I was wearing the same coat as I had. The same hair as I have, but in addition I was wearing sort of a cat hoodie with cat ears. (Now, I love cats andI have always wanted to get one of these hoodies.) My friend further explained that when he called out my name, my look-alike looked at him and then turned around and walked to the upstairs compartment of the bus. My friend, of course, was confused at this point. In addition, my friend also said that when my look-alike looked at my friend, it was the exact image of me.
Now, I know that I wasn't on the bus at this point in time because I was at school. All I can say is that I am very confused about this and that it is probably nothing, or most likely mistaken identity. However, if it isn't any of these theories, then what does this all mean? Maybe, if I see this doppelganger I will die, or maybe this doppelganger is showing future actions?

by The Joe
I was about 18 years old at the time and living in Montreal, Quebec. A high school friend and I were having dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Montreal. While waiting for desert, I went to the bathroom, and as I was walking back to my table through the crowd, I spotted someone ahead walking in the opposite direction. I immediately got the feeling I knew this person.

I watched him as he came toward me, and as he got closer I became more and more sure that I, at one time or another, had known this person very well. He was walking and chatting with an older man that looked to be his father. (Their accents sounded American.) At about seven or eight feet away, he looked up at me. We both slowed our pace and looked directly at each other as we passed. He looked as bewildered as I did, and I started to get the impression I was looking at myself! He seemed to have my face, almost the same haircut (same hair color, too!), same build and, to top it all off, was dressed roughly in the same manner I was (long oversized t-shirt, blue jeans and a windbreaker).
We passed each other and both continued on our way with out a word. When I reached my table (which was about 15 feet ahead of were I passed the lookalike), my friend looked up at me and he looked puzzled, too. He said he thought he just saw me walking by, but was puzzled because I was dressed in different colours and came from a completely different direction from which I had left. I immediately replied, "You saw him, too?" He said yes and that he tried to speak to him at first, thinking he was me, but backed off because he didn't recognize the clothes.
Both confused, we began scanning the restaurant for this lookalike and eventually saw him near the entrance, waiting with what seemed to be his family. We watched him for a couple of minutes, trying to figure out who he might be, but we came up with nothing other than the off chance possibility that I was adopted and had a twin from the USA. I wanted to go speak to him before he left, but I'm a shy person as it is and I had no idea what I would say to him. So I left it at that and my friend and I finished our desserts and went home.
I don't really believe in doppelgangers, but seeing this person was like looking in a mirror, and I will never forget the feeling it gave me.

Thank you Angel Of Darkness for the awesome post! I have goosebumps all over and I'm truly creeped out right now. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me in the Village.

Whatever

#49 Angel_Of_Darkness

Angel_Of_Darkness

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:I love to draw arts one of a passions, I like to write short stories and poems and I LOVE to read and of corse I love the paranormal.

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:24 PM

by Sophie

Fred's Doppelganger
by Lisa Falour

Doppelganger Fooled Mom
by Avalon

Doppelganger, Future Me?
by Katie

by The Joe

Thank you Angel Of Darkness for the awesome post! I have goosebumps all over and I'm truly creeped out right now. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me in the Village.

I'm glad to help I love the Paranormal Phenomena and collet all the storys I can.
Flash: (after the Javelin blows up) Do you have any idea what this is gonna do to our insurance premiums?(Being chased in the Batmobile by a possessed Superman)Terry: What's the top speed on this thing?Bruce: Mach 3. Terry: Is that faster than a speeding bullet?

#50 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

Awesome stories. I think I would probably faint if I saw myself walking down the street or something. At the very least, I would think I was going crazy!
Posted Image

#51 Sarmotifan

Sarmotifan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:28 PM

I've never seen mine, but my mom and I both have heard each other call for the other when we haven't. This started when I was twelve and I was the one who started hearing the voice first. I've always chalked it up to a ghost, but now I wonder if it was really dopplegangers.
In magic, anything is possible.You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.Teaching it how to flush is another matter.

The broomsticks are mounted. The ghosts are a-fright. Enchanting takes wing, On All Hallows’ Night.

#52 Angel_Of_Darkness

Angel_Of_Darkness

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:57 AM

I'm glad these were helpful the following link (http://paranormal.ab...ppelgangers.htm) has more but for some reson they missed a few so I put the bellow stories up.

Doppelganger Wanted Money
by healingnurse
I have been a skeptic most of my life, refusing to believe anything not seen with my own eyes, but the story I would like to share is one that has followed me my entire life.
In the summer of 1988, I was 12 and out of school for a few months. I had been in my room playing with my Barbies when I went to my family's kitchen. We lived in rural Tennessee, right outside of Chattanooga. My mother was sitting in her rocker with an odd expression on her face and asked me, "Why do you need a dollar?" Of course, I knew nothing of her questioning, and asked her what she was talking about, and she said I had come out of my room and specifically asked her for money. When I said I had not, she took me by the arms and said, "Something that looked and acted like you asked me for money. But I believe it was not you."
Talk about being freaked out. She took me by the arms and said, "Dear God, whatever it is, let it be gone from this house." At that exact moment, both the front and back doors flew open with a rush of wind. To this day I will never forget that something pretended to be me to my mom.

(The next is my fav!)

Doppelganger of Death
by Sherry
Our yearly tradition is to take our three girls to Sanibel Island in Florida. In July of 2006, we were enjoying our family vacation. We love the beach so much that even when it rains, we are out on the beach. On this particular day, we were looking for seashells, even though it was misting and a storm was starting to brew. My husband and our two oldest daughters (ages 15 and 8) decided to go back to the cottage to eat. Our 6 year old wanted to continue hunting for seashells. Well, as it happens with kids, as soon as they left, she decided that she wanted to catch up with them. Because they were only about 20 feet away, I called for them to wait on her. I made sure that they had her before I turned away to finish my seashell hunting.
I walked for about 10 more minutes until the weather started to turn really rough. The mist was heavier and the waves were churning. I have never seen such a rough sea. I turned back with a feeling of unexplained dread. I couldn't shake it. I looked out into the ocean and I swear I saw my 6 year old drowning in the waves. Now, I knew with absolute certainty that she was safe back in the cottage with her daddy and sisters, but yet there she was drowning in the rough seas.
I started into the water to try to help her. I was in a total state of panic. I was crying and absolutely hysterical. I knew that if I went in the water I would drown. But there I was going, even though I knew that it wasn't really my baby out there. I felt like something wanted me to go into the water so I would die. I had to fight the instinct to help her. Keep in mind that the thing in the water was the spitting image of her.
I took off running to the cottage, crying the entire time. My youngest greeted me at the door. I was never in my life so happy to see her. To this day I am convinced that the thing in the water was her doppelganger trying to lure me to my death. I know they say that you only can see your own double, but I wonder.... I hope I never have this happen again.

#53 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:18 AM

Excuse me while I'm having a freakout from reading this thread. This is incredible!

#54 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:21 PM

Some people I work with have told me that they'd seen me, driving in such-and-such town, in my truck, on such-and-such day....when I would really be at work. Or, at least, nowhere near where they spotted 'me'....and these are people who know what I look like, and they know my truck (I thought it was unique!). But, that's been happening for a few years, now...

Makes me kinda sorry for the poor schmuck that looks like me... :Wall:
Beannacht ort

#55 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

Some people I work with have told me that they'd seen me, driving in such-and-such town, in my truck, on such-and-such day....when I would really be at work. Or, at least, nowhere near where they spotted 'me'....and these are people who know what I look like, and they know my truck (I thought it was unique!). But, that's been happening for a few years, now...

Makes me kinda sorry for the poor schmuck that looks like me... :Wall:

Meanderer what would you do if you did come face to face with your doppleganger? Would you have enough courage to say, hello? I don't know what I'd do....

Whatever

#56 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:23 AM

My first thought, axl, would be 'how much trouble could we cause...' hahahaa :angry:
Beannacht ort

#57 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:10 PM

My first thought, axl, would be 'how much trouble could we cause...' hahahaa ;)

:hug: :D ...! Good answer... Double the trouble!

Whatever

#58 HeatherH317

HeatherH317

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:20 PM

I swear I saw my friends Doppleganger the other day. I had just gotten out of work for my lunch break(we work together, she was at work at this time). I swore I saw my friend, in her exact same car, her clothes the same, and her hair the same(she doesn't wear it like she did this day very often), leaving a fast food restaurant very close to our work. I was so sure it was her that I cut her off, just to be a b****. Low and behold, when I got back to work after lunch, there she was. I asked her if she was just at the restaraunt, and did she like me cutting her off. She said, as well as the woman she was training, that she hadn't left. Her lunch hour was 2 hours earlier.

#59 HeatherH317

HeatherH317

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:31 PM

I swear I saw my friends Doppleganger the other day. I had just gotten out of work for my lunch break(we work together, she was at work at this time). I swore I saw my friend, in her exact same car, her clothes the same, and her hair the same(she doesn't wear it like she did this day very often), leaving a fast food restaurant very close to our work. I was so sure it was her that I cut her off, just to be a b****. Low and behold, when I got back to work after lunch, there she was. I asked her if she was just at the restaraunt, and did she like me cutting her off. She said, as well as the woman she was training, that she hadn't left. Her lunch hour was 2 hours earlier.

By the way, when I got back and told her, after she had said she hadnt left, that I swore "Then I just saw your doppleganger!" Then tried for 10 mins to explain to her what a doppleganger was, finally settling on, "It's German."

#60 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:09 AM

Hi Heather. So when you cut off your friend did you see where her car went from your rearview mirror or did it just disappear? Thanks for the post I love this doppelganger stuff!

Whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users