Warwick Castle Charity Ghost Walk, 13 Feb

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:31 AM

Warwick Castle Charity Ghost Walk with David Wells
Friday 13th February 2009

Join Make a Wish Foundation and David at this stunning Castle. Make-A-Wish Foundation UK challenges those who claim they are not afraid of the dark to sign up for an exclusive evening in this ghost hot-spot in aid of the leading charity which grants wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening illnesses.

Participants brave enough to take part in this hair-raising event will be asked to pay 50 per person, if they raise 150.00 or more in sponsorship, we will refund their 50.00 if requested.

Those who have raised the most sponsorship on the night, will be able to stay on later and take part in a small vigil with UKPRS

To book this event please call Jennie on Phone: 0152764406, Email: rebecca.edney@makeawish.org.uk

http://www.davidwell...stle/4531942119
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#2 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:45 PM

This sounds really good. I wish I could go on this one, I like David Wells.

Carlotta, just out of curiosity, are there many ghost events in Paris??

#3 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:17 AM

This sounds really good. I wish I could go on this one, I like David Wells.

Carlotta, just out of curiosity, are there many ghost events in Paris??

Hi Chestnut,

I haven't found any ghost events in Paris. I asked a man during a visit to the Opera Comique theater if there were any ghosts, and he turned his nose up and told me I need to visit the the Opera concert hall, which of course has the fictional history from the 'Phantom of the Opera'. The French aren't in general much into ghosts.

I know there are ghosts here, but there's not as much interest as far as I can tell. :-(

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users