15 replies to this topic

#1 midnightmoonrise

midnightmoonrise

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:31 PM

Hello,

I'm currently dealing with a fairly aggressive entity that I cannot get to leave. I first felt its presence within my home about half a week ago and due to the negetativity and anger that I picked up from it I performed a basic protection ritual to encourage it to leave. It has not and has continued to cause me distress. Last night for example I turned out the lights to go to sleep and happened to look up at my ceiling and it was covered in shadows of flies (they looked like big black house flies) moving around. I quickly turned on my lights but nothing was there, so thinking that it might have been my imagination I turned the lights off again and the flies were again on my ceiling. At that point I decided to sleep with my lights on. Just as I was falling asleep I heard a what sounded like a gun going off right next to my head, when I asked one of my roommates if they had heard anything she said no. I am wondering if anybody has any idea what this entity could be and/or suggests to make it leave since the rituals that I know have not worked.

#2 Kirkwhisper

Kirkwhisper

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:00 PM

Hello,

I'm currently dealing with a fairly aggressive entity that I cannot get to leave. I first felt its presence within my home about half a week ago and due to the negetativity and anger that I picked up from it I performed a basic protection ritual to encourage it to leave. It has not and has continued to cause me distress. Last night for example I turned out the lights to go to sleep and happened to look up at my ceiling and it was covered in shadows of flies (they looked like big black house flies) moving around. I quickly turned on my lights but nothing was there, so thinking that it might have been my imagination I turned the lights off again and the flies were again on my ceiling. At that point I decided to sleep with my lights on. Just as I was falling asleep I heard a what sounded like a gun going off right next to my head, when I asked one of my roommates if they had heard anything she said no. I am wondering if anybody has any idea what this entity could be and/or suggests to make it leave since the rituals that I know have not worked.

The rituals don't work because occult practices don't eliminate evil spirits...they call more in.

You need the Bible and the scriptures will drive them out. Quote I John 3:8 out loud. That should quiet them at least for awhile, but if you have occult objects in your home then whatever that spirit is attached to in regards to those objects will come back. Every spirit is attached to some sin or some occult object and they have ground to be there as long as those things are present. You have to remove their reasons for being there in the first place

#3 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

Depends on how you are you are using the ritual, Kirk. And some spirits can only be attached to this world.

Have you burned some sage? I would suggest Smudging your area.
http://ambrosiasreal...m/cleansing.htm
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#4 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

Maybe nothing paranormal at all. The viuals could be simply a visual perception as your eyes adjust to darkness.

The gunshot sound by your admission occurs as your falling asleep. This is a transition time and often sleep paralysis can take place which can manifest itself in multiple ways.

#5 Kirkwhisper

Kirkwhisper

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

Depends on how you are you are using the ritual, Kirk. And some spirits can only be attached to this world.

Rituals don't do it against a real enemy. They just laugh at stuff like that. The blood of Jesus Christ in answer to prayer invisibly removes the problem if it is called upon in faith to the Lord.

#6 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 10:16 PM

(Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, they're no different then blessings. And do not reply back to this post about this, I don't want to spam this thread.)

The big black house flies can be a form of shadow people, or it can be an illusion, or like Caverat said
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#7 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:36 AM

Seems to me that all religious services have rituals. I should know that since I was raised as a Roman Catholic.
Everyone has their own "way". Whatever works for them is what works. Taking charge of your own house, in your own way with your own rituals is the way to go I think. That's just my own opinion.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#8 midnightmoonrise

midnightmoonrise

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:34 PM

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion, I'll definitely give it a try. Currently the situation has gotten worse the night that I posted this I came home and my room smelled like a men's colone and there was a figure that appeared to be male in the room (that my boyfriend also saw), that disappeared, shortly after we entered the room (I'm going to setup a camera to see if I can catch it on film). Then this morning I was hit in the stomach by whatever is here, and had a red mark, that was similar to the type of mark you would get if someone punched you, for sometime afterwards. So, I'm getting pretty worried.

#9 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:17 PM

Maybe you could find an investigative team in your area to figure out what's going on.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#10 Blackviolett

Blackviolett

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Photography (amateur), books, travel, supernatural, paranormal, tattoos, art, piercings, motorbikes

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:08 PM

Hi there. Im getting a strong sense of feeling that this may be a residual energy from someone who commited suicide in or around the area of your home. Im no expert and often dont comment on my feelings after reading something but this one jumped out at me scarily. Possibly a man in his early mid 30s. I feel he hung himself so Im not sure where the gun shot sound comes in. He wasnt found for many days after he died and had no family to be contacted. Have you read up on the area or asked around for infomation? Youve been marked by this entity which is worrying. Im a Pagan so I would have smudged the area too but each persons belief is different and it may not work for you.
Good luck :(
"iT wAs tHE VoICes ThAt MaDE me Do iT OfFicEr"

#11 midnightmoonrise

midnightmoonrise

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:13 PM

Hi there. Im getting a strong sense of feeling that this may be a residual energy from someone who commited suicide in or around the area of your home. Im no expert and often dont comment on my feelings after reading something but this one jumped out at me scarily. Possibly a man in his early mid 30s. I feel he hung himself so Im not sure where the gun shot sound comes in. He wasnt found for many days after he died and had no family to be contacted. Have you read up on the area or asked around for infomation? Youve been marked by this entity which is worrying. Im a Pagan so I would have smudged the area too but each persons belief is different and it may not work for you.
Good luck :whoohoo:

Hi,

I did some research on the area where I live and it turns out that a man did commit suicide on the property like you said. I was able to figure out where the gunshot sound comes from, the records say that they were setting off gunpowder in the area to scare the ravens away around the same time as the suicide happened. I was thinking that maybe he heard it as he was dying. I have smudged my home and performed a home protection ritual and I no longer feel his presence in my home and have not been bothered by him.

#12 Blackviolett

Blackviolett

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Photography (amateur), books, travel, supernatural, paranormal, tattoos, art, piercings, motorbikes

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:24 PM

Im so pleased you havent felt him again and the ritual and smudging worked for you, lets hope the house is now cleansed and happy again :)

X

#13 Nor'Easter

Nor'Easter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:I'm a writer. I am fascinated by the theo-philosophical implications of metaphysics and the paranormal.

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:24 PM

Maybe nothing paranormal at all. The viuals could be simply a visual perception as your eyes adjust to darkness.

The gunshot sound by your admission occurs as your falling asleep. This is a transition time and often sleep paralysis can take place which can manifest itself in multiple ways.

I'm going to 2nd this reply. I have dealt with these kinds of visual issues my entire life, and have learned to get used to them. The shadows "inspire" my brain to enhance certain shape suggestions, and diminish what contradicts them. the ceiling fan over our bed ends up being all kinds of absolutely "real" things once the lights turn off and my eyes get used to the dark. That doesn't mean that I have entities in the house. It just means that my brain seems to need to manufacture somethiing interesting out of what my eyes see when the shadows begin to stretch across the room.

You need to always remember that your eyes pick up information, but that it's your brain that actually "sees". Same with sounds. Many times I've been jolted awake by loud noises, just as I was drifting off. A good measure of whether a sound has actually happened or not, is if other people heard it as well. If not, then don't give the BAD_WORD thing any more reality than that of a "brain fart" and let it go at that.

I once had a pair of "ghost sneakers" frantically cutting back and forth in front of me (completely invisible, but that loud skitching sound) for a full 90 seconds, and if it wasn't for my doberman wimpering in the hallway corner, in fear of it herself, I wouldn't have even bothered giving it any credence whatsoever. You need that 2nd opinion if there is another person, or even a dog that reacts, in the room. Too much is called paranormal, especially nowdays.

Edited by Nor'Easter, 31 January 2009 - 07:24 PM.

#14 AfterTwilightRadio

AfterTwilightRadio

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Anything Paranormal

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:53 AM

Hello,

Smudging is basically a joke. If you are serious about solving your problem then go post your issue on usbparanormal.com There are plenty of people that that can actually help you with your problem rather than suggesting you “burn incense” or invent your own religious views and hope that things work out. If I were you I would avoid trying to solve this problem on your own without having any experience in these matters. If what you are saying is completely true then you need somebody with an actual plan that has real experience dealing with these issues. Just like when you have a tooth ache you seek a dentist. If you are a haunted person so go find somebody that SOLVES haunting. NOT somebody that is going to tell you what you already know ie. “Paranormal investigators.” These guys will have you burning incense and listening to “EVP’s” meanwhile your house is raining burning rocks and your having philosophical conversations with your dead grandmother!
Good luck and God bless
JRW
Usbparanormal.com
Demonology Today Radio
After Twilight Radio
North Carolina Demonology Research and Deliverance Society
Jonathan WattsHost: After Twilight RadioFounder: United Skeptics and Believers Paranormal Research Society

#15 Blackviolett

Blackviolett

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:50 AM

"Smudging is basically a joke. If you are serious about solving your problem then go post your issue on usbparanormal.com There are plenty of people that that can actually help you with your problem rather than suggesting you “burn incense” or invent your own religious views and hope that things work out"

Smudging is an age old remedy used by Druids and Pagans. Its not a joke if you believe in it. The same as any religious person has their own beliefs that work for them. I dont believe in praying therefore I dont. However, I do believe in using crystals and therefore I do and it works for me.
Any one single person is totally entitled to 'invent' their own religious views if it helps them believe in something or prevent something. Hence the saying 'Each to their own'

Edited by Blackviolett, 01 February 2009 - 08:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users