• Please log in to reply
307 replies to this topic

#31 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:39 PM

>> Quick note, before my fiance passed, he had gotton better and they had him sitting up in the bed and they gave him a chocolate milkshake/nutrition drink with 2 raw eggs in it (he didn't know about the eggs!). He hadn't eaten for weeks/months, anyway, he was all happy and smiling with his shake and don'tcha know the first thing he did before he even took a sip??

He handed it towards me and asked me if I wanted some of it. Yep, it had a bendy straw so now bendy straws have a profound effect on me.

So --- Peeps - me too, I get them stale first. YUM!

And I collect Piggy Banks and Salt & Pepper shakers.

(I think you DO have a gift!)

The person below me loves bunny rabbits.

#32 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:38 PM

That's such a poignant story, Cotton, about the bendy straw.

Now show me a person who DOESN'T love bunny rabbits! :lol:

The person below me is by nature a morning person rather than a night owl.

#33 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:43 PM

...i dont' love bunny rabbits.......

ok, they're cute from far away, but they scare me to be close to them. I'm a nut job :weeee:

I am a morning person, like to be up before anyone when it's quiet.

The person below me as never been skiing.

#34 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:35 PM

Never been skiing and don't want to either!

The person below me loves to ride bicycles.

#35 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

true that
the person below me hates the color pink almost as much as I do.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#36 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:27 AM

I don't hate pink but it's not my favorite

Cotton! I'm heartbroken that you don't love bunnies! Well mkaybe not heartbroken but surprised, anyway :weeee:

The person below me has already planned a big trip for this year.

#37 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:29 AM

Actually I have planned NO TRIPS for the year--might give in later to head beachside.

The person below, like myself, LOVES the beach!

#38 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:09 AM

Yes ma'am and that's where I'm off to for the Valentine's weekend.

The person below me is not a snob.

#39 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:38 AM

No I am not a snob, I am very real and down to earth!

The person below me doesn't have time to read books, though would love to!

#40 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:15 AM

JenKob - why does that say you're a new member with one post? What in the world?

I don't have time to read as much as I'd like to.

the person below me likes yogurt

#41 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:22 AM

Cotton I have NO EARTHLY IDEA!

I love yogurt! I really love it in smoothies!

The person below me has psychic ability!

#42 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:58 AM

I wish! lol...

the person below me has been on a ghost investigation....

#43 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

I sure have, several times, but not with equipment in tow.

The person below me loves pizza.

#44 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:33 PM

You got me! I LOVE pizza!
The person below me picks their nose.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#45 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:41 PM

shhhh....only behind closed doors :clap:

The person below me has straight hair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users