• Please log in to reply
315 replies to this topic

#46 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:11 PM

I do have straight hair! Straight, boring hair. Then I try to curl mine and my daughter tries to straighten her! We are never pleased! :weeee:

The person below me cracks their knuckles.

#47 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:12 PM

Yikes! Nope--it creeps me out when people crack their knuckles, actually.

(And Cotton, if it's any consolation, I have curly hair and I ALWAYS wanted nice smooth straight hair!)

The person below me speaks another language besides English.

#48 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:07 PM

Well, I'm not fluent, but I can speak enough Spanish to figure out what's up!

The person below me loves a bargain!

#49 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:28 PM

Oh yes indeed!

The person below me likes to bake.

#50 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:55 PM

I do love to bake! I let the grandbabies "lick the bowl" - makes me feel like a grown up! :ghost:

the person below me don't really mind cleaning house.

#51 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:36 PM

Well... it depends on my mood, really. And the music I happen to be listening to.
The person below me is unselfish.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#52 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:02 AM

with my friends I am....with others, you have gain my trust first.

the person below me can drive

#53 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:11 AM

Yeah I can drive....long drive from Atlanta to Louisville, KY
Atlanta to Charleston, SC
Atlanta to West Palm Beach, FL
Atlanta to Melbourne, FL
Just a drivin' fool I am!

But I can also drive ya crazy! :lol:

The person below me loves to swim....

#54 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:16 AM

Gee... how in the world did you know that?
The person below me is not a Vampire

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#55 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:20 PM

No, I'm human as far as I know!

The person below me goes sleep after 11PM....

Whatever

#56 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

I used to!

Used to stay up til 1 am, now I have to get up at 3 am!

The person below me likes martinis

#57 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:41 PM

Yes!!! When I go to the Jazz club near where I live....too cool!

The person below me likes Chili con carne....

Whatever

#58 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:41 PM

True! Preferably dirty ones with a lot of olives!

The person below me could not care less about watching the Oscars tonight.

#59 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:43 PM

Amen about the Oscars! Nothing good in there.

The person below me feels naked without their watch on.

#60 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

No, I don't have a watch on everyday....

The person below me is enjoying 2009 so far!

Whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users