Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:55 PM

I'm sure this has been done before.

As for me
This
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#2 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:28 PM

Well, I'm watching 2 1/2 Men :whoohoo: and getting ready to go to bed. Earlier I watched this show called True Beauty. And before that, they were watching The Bachelor :yawn:

thanks for this thread, I like it! :wave:

#3 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:09 AM

my eyelids

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#4 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:11 AM

The local news.

#5 Airwolf

Airwolf

• Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in paranormal, and the 80's era of shows (Airwolf, Simon And Simon...), and music(Duran Duran, Wham, George Michael...)

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

I'm watching Airwolf! Than I'm probally gonna watch Simon And Simon!
Screw Twilight. My Edward may not sparkle, but he does backflipsPosted Image

#6 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:56 PM

I watched American Idol and now I'm watching CSI NY. Nothing else to do, Kentucky is frozen.

#7 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:49 PM

I'm watching my kitty...taking a bath...looking out the door for intruding kitty-sisters and he is adorable. :angry:

#8 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:48 PM

other students getting ready for class.

Whatever

#9 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:45 PM

I am watching everyone PIG OUT on the chinese food I just made. Must be really good!! :clap:

#10 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:07 AM

Watching this screen, emails popping up and my kitties sleeping.

#11 spider_rob

spider_rob

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, legends and folklore, history, reading, PS2 and Wii

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:30 PM

watching camerons closet.....psychic kid, evil mayan demon, and a seagull? :ghost:
I'll Kill you and the NIGHT!! -Leon Belmont

#12 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:55 PM

looking at everyone lined up outside the lecture hall door waiting to get in for my last class.

Whatever

#13 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 01:05 PM

I'm watching my website actually come to life :clap:

#14 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:23 PM

I'm watching the chat room

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#15 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:27 PM

We watched the President talk and now the bachelor's on, but I ain't watching it. i don't believe in it :clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users