What'Chu'Watchin?

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#31 midnight_ravynhawk

midnight_ravynhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:my kids and husband are definately 1st. music, reading, sports (especially Pittsburgh teams!!!), paranormal studies, cross-stitching, animal lover (especially my 2 dogs) Puddin-a very cute but strange shih-tzu and Yogurt-my loving but way too fat beagle. I am trying to learn about all different kinds of paranormal communication,reiki,ghost hunting,EVP's,taking pictures,etc.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:44 AM

Spooky dog, I totally agree that Fight Club is awesome....G4 do u watch Ninja Warrior?? Right now...I'm watching nothing... it's not even 6 am!! the only thing that's on is infomercials...yuk!!! :P
Sometimes it's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission!!!

#32 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:53 PM

Runaway Jury
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#33 midnight_ravynhawk

midnight_ravynhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:my kids and husband are definately 1st. music, reading, sports (especially Pittsburgh teams!!!), paranormal studies, cross-stitching, animal lover (especially my 2 dogs) Puddin-a very cute but strange shih-tzu and Yogurt-my loving but way too fat beagle. I am trying to learn about all different kinds of paranormal communication,reiki,ghost hunting,EVP's,taking pictures,etc.

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:20 PM

my hands as I am typing because I'm not very good at it!! :D

#34 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:03 AM

Q.V.C.U.K. Don't know why since I can't afford to buy anything. Frustrating!

#35 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:24 PM

BBC documentary about the making of The Doors first album.

#36 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:09 AM

Oklahoma Gardening

#37 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:16 PM

Numb3rs

#38 midnight_ravynhawk

midnight_ravynhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:25 AM

Criminal Minds

#39 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 02:40 PM

The Antiques Roadshow.

#40 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:11 PM

The Mothman Prophecies, and I've missed the beginning because I didn't realise it was on tonight. Darn! Never mind, I'm going to turn off all the lights, snuggle up on the couch, and enjoy the rest of it. Goodnight everyone....

#41 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

Mary Shelleys Frankenstein, with Kenneth Brannagh as Doctor F. and Robert DeNiro as the monster. Excellent stuff!

#42 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:00 AM

Psychic Detectives

#43 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:25 PM

:I wish we could get cool shows like that:

Tales From The Crypt

#44 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:58 PM

The local weather forcast, and I want to hibernate!

#45 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:07 PM

Ready, Steady, Cook.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users