What'Chu'Watchin?

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#46 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:57 PM

Pugsley doing his cute doggie routine in a vain attempt to get a bite of what I'm eating

#47 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:55 PM

Adult Swim's 'Titan Maximum'

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#48 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:27 PM

CSI New York
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#49 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:42 AM

Conan O'brian's show on NBC.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#50 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:25 AM

Few minutes of The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien...then watchin my kitties settle in for the night.

#51 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:03 AM

the sun rise over the frost-laden field

#52 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:03 AM

Nothing till I get my T.V. aerial sorted out!

#53 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:02 AM

The fog dancing around on the field outside my window

#54 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:50 PM

That sounds beautiful!
I'm watching the kitten that we have for the week try to get out of her time out that is the traveling cart for the cats.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#55 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:42 PM

The Weakest Link

#56 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:44 PM

Ditto lol

#57 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:51 PM

A face off between a blue jay and an oriole over the last of the birdfood.

#58 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:52 PM

Frither's sparkling christmas tree above :whoohoo:

#59 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:53 PM

Pugsley stretching out as far as he can in front of the fireplace, the better to get as much of his belly warmed as possible :hug:

#60 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:35 PM

The evening news, which is just as depressing as ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users