#16 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 14 November 2003 - 03:04 AM

hey Crypt, where ARE you? any news ones you have to share?
Posted Image

#17 smellyrobbiet

smellyrobbiet

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 07:43 AM

www.snopes.com thats where i get all my urban legends from

#18 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 28 November 2003 - 08:06 AM

Thanks for the stories...I will have to tell the next time that we are around the campfire late at night.
Peace, love and happiness always!

#19 smellyrobbiet

smellyrobbiet

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 05:19 PM

Now this Urban Legend is not meant to offend anyone. If it does I am sorry as its purely unintentional. This tale is just that an Urban Legend, it never occurred.

Im sorry, but im very offended. This has happened to many of my friends..... only joking ;D

#20 iluvghostz

iluvghostz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Location:x1|bucks|United_Kingdom|europe|181|229|x1|bucks|United_Kingdom|europe|181|229|x1|bucks|United_Kingdom|europe|181|229|x1x1|bucks|

Posted 06 January 2004 - 01:33 PM

i heard the one about the rottweiller before, not like that though.  Your stories are seriously cool.

#21 carlytee

carlytee

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 01:38 AM

blimey! some peeps are sick aren't they!!!!

#22 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 07:53 AM

Cryptkeeper is still here.  Its just that I have been busy with several paranormal cases. I have also been helping people train their paranormal teams in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia.

But I am back and will look into Crypt's story book and come back with some more Urban Legends.

#23 KarenSue1973

KarenSue1973

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Interests:Photography, baking, sewing

Posted 05 February 2004 - 12:44 PM

I would love to see some more.
Peace, love and happiness always!

#24 freak_out55

freak_out55

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Location:x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI

Posted 12 February 2004 - 05:06 PM

I have one:

A couple was driving home from a late-night party on a Saturday.  But, soon they got lost.
As they where driving along a country road, their car stopped.  The man checked the gas--it was empty.
"I saw a gas station back that way." the woman pointed down where they had come.  "I'll go and get somebody to help us," the man said.  "Stay in the car."  She nodded and her boyfriend left.
The first thing she did was lock all of the doors.  The woman then found a comforter and wrapped herself in it, and she drifted off to sleep.
In about an hour, she was awoken by a scratching noise on the car roof.  The woman started to get scared.   But soon the noise stopped.
 Another hour later, she was awoken by the sound of a car coming past her car.  She was confused as she saw the look of horror on the driver's face.  The driver fumbled for his cell phone and dialed a number.
The woman started to freak out.  She was scared, confused, and tired.  The noise started on the roof again.  This time, it sounded like jumping.  As if someone was jumping on top of her car.
The woman sank down and covered her head.  It seemed like hours before she saw a shining light--a flashlight beam--shine through her window.  She started to scream, but she realized it was a police officer.  
"Miss, please get out of the car." the officer said.  Slowly, the woman unravled herself from the comforter and unlocked the door.  She was yanked away.
"Please do not look back." a different officer told her.  He was leading her in an oppiste direction-to a police car with the lights flashing.
"What's going on?!"  The woman got free of the policeman's grip and looked back.  Horror spread across her face as she screamed.
She saw a monster--or was it a deformed human--holding her boyfriend's head on a stick.

That one always freaks me out! :o

#25 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 02:10 AM

WELCOME to our Village FreakOut!

Enjoy the stay!

that IS creepy ;D
Posted Image

#26 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:33 AM

Hey you all sorry Cryptkeeper and his team of ghoulish paranormal investigators have been extremely busy as we are bogged down with cases.  But here is another Cryptkeeper tidbit of information.

A friend went into our local McDonalds today for lunch with me.  We got in line and he was not that hungry.  He ordered a small cheeseburger and fries.  I was extremely hungry and ordered a Double Quarter pounder and large fries.
We got to the table and he bit into his burger and instead of the powdered onions, he found them to be worms, white worms, maggots even.

People this story has been circulating for years around every town where there is a McDonald's.  It never occurred it is an Urban Legend that was started about McDonalds.

#27 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 11:43 AM

now, that is a good boy! ;) you also have company here Crypt, freakout55!
Posted Image

#28 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 03:12 PM

Freak out welcome to Ghostvillage.  I am cryptkeeper.  I am one of the ones that keeps our resident ghouls entertained with Urban Legends.

I am glad to see that I now have some help.  Nice to meet you.

Cryptkeeper

#29 freak_out55

freak_out55

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Location:x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI|USA||0|0|x0|Haunted WI

Posted 13 February 2004 - 03:16 PM

Thanks! I don't think I know many more--one werewolf story, that supposedly actually happened--but that's all...

#30 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 03:21 PM

Thats okay my friend we will work together and keep the ghouls happy.  If we do not they may turn nasty and it could be a remake of the classic movie, " Night of the living dead."

Seriously those these are the best bunch of people I have had the honor of being associated with.

Crypt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users