Turbo Canyon

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TaLyAh

TaLyAh

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

Me and some friends went up to turbo canyon a couple of nights ago in serch for the haunted tunnel. Theres supposedly a lady who was raped and killed in there. They say if you walk all the way to the end you'll hear a gong then the lady scream like bloody murder. It's also said that she will start running your way but your not suppose to run to get out because she'll keep running with you. Also there is said to be some KKK members and devil worshipers up there.
Well we went up there, but didnt go to the tunnel. We go out and saw sum black shadows [ that looked like people ] at the top. Then herd loud rustling in the bushes. Rustling that was to big to be an animal.
I believe its either in Pasadea or Pomona. So if anyone who wants to investigate it and let me know the results please do so. And if anyone knows of any haunted places in souther california please let me know. THANKS !!!!

#2 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:09 AM

Hello Talyah! Welcome to Ghost Village! :clap: I myself don't know of any hauntings in your area, but someone else might.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users