Love my job
Hate whiners at work

#17 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:34 AM

LOVE: My dog

HATE: When I have to take him out with it's 9 degrees.

#18 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:54 AM

Love: My cat

Hate: When she wakes me up at 3am to be fed/pet/entertained/etc

#19 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:59 AM

LOVE: Ghost movies

HATE: Hacker movies

#20 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:40 PM

Love: My 3 kitties.... :lol: :Spaz: :kitty:
Hate: Big scary dogs

#21 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:59 AM

Love: GV

Hate: Politics
Posted Image

#22 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:39 AM

Love: Big dogs (IE: great danes, german shephards, pit bulls<333)
Hate: HATERZ
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#23 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:54 AM

Love:- My cluttered small room
Hates:- Having to re-adjust my clutter everytime anything bigger than 10 cetemetres needs to be added to my room.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

LOVE: Posted Image

HATE: Posted Image

#25 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:01 AM

LOVE: ;)

HATE: :whoohoo:

#26 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:34 AM

Loves the weekend
Hates it when it's Sunday evening

#27 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:51 AM

LOVES: peace and quiet

HATES: being alone.

#28 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:54 AM

Love: Brisk sunny days
Hate: Blistering hot day with no breeze

#29 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:51 AM

Love: seeing new places

Hate: impolite people

#30 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:15 PM

Love: WWE

Hate: Nascar

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users