Hate whiners at work

Uptown Funk you up tongue.png

#17 cotton08

cotton08

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:34 AM

LOVE: My dog

HATE: When I have to take him out with it's 9 degrees.

#18 chestnut

chestnut

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:54 AM

Love: My cat

Hate: When she wakes me up at 3am to be fed/pet/entertained/etc

#19 cotton08

cotton08

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:59 AM

LOVE: Ghost movies

HATE: Hacker movies

#20 jenkob

jenkob

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:40 PM

Love: My 3 kitties.... :lol: :Spaz: :kitty:
Hate: Big scary dogs

#21 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,648 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:59 AM

Love: GV

Hate: Politics
Posted Image

#22 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:39 AM

Love: Big dogs (IE: great danes, german shephards, pit bulls<333)
Hate: HATERZ
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#23 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:54 AM

Love:- My cluttered small room
Hates:- Having to re-adjust my clutter everytime anything bigger than 10 cetemetres needs to be added to my room.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 cotton08

cotton08

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

LOVE: Posted Image

HATE: Posted Image

#25 jenkob

jenkob

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:01 AM

LOVE: ;)

HATE: :whoohoo:

#26 jenjen

jenjen

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:34 AM

Loves the weekend
Hates it when it's Sunday evening

#27 cotton08

cotton08

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:51 AM

LOVES: peace and quiet

HATES: being alone.

#28 jenkob

jenkob

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:54 AM

Love: Brisk sunny days
Hate: Blistering hot day with no breeze

#29 jenjen

jenjen

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:51 AM

Love: seeing new places

Hate: impolite people

#30 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,568 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 26 June 2009 - 06:15 PM

Love: WWE

Hate: Nascar

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users