Love/Hate

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#31 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

Love motorcycles

Dislike the word "hate"

Edited by Axman, 26 June 2009 - 10:11 PM.

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#32 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:00 AM

Loves: nitelife-ing

Hates: snobby people

#33 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:53 PM

~I love chicken livers...
...but my heart hates them (not good for my heart...ughhh!)
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#34 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:12 AM

love kittens and cats...hate euthenasia for the sake of number control

#35 midnight_ravynhawk

midnight_ravynhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:my kids and husband are definately 1st. music, reading, sports (especially Pittsburgh teams!!!), paranormal studies, cross-stitching, animal lover (especially my 2 dogs) Puddin-a very cute but strange shih-tzu and Yogurt-my loving but way too fat beagle. I am trying to learn about all different kinds of paranormal communication,reiki,ghost hunting,EVP's,taking pictures,etc.

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:59 AM

Love... the first cup of coffee & a smoke when I get up!!! :clap:

Hate...needing that first smoke & every other one I need to have!!! :blush:
Sometimes it's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission!!!

#36 midnight_ravynhawk

midnight_ravynhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:my kids and husband are definately 1st. music, reading, sports (especially Pittsburgh teams!!!), paranormal studies, cross-stitching, animal lover (especially my 2 dogs) Puddin-a very cute but strange shih-tzu and Yogurt-my loving but way too fat beagle. I am trying to learn about all different kinds of paranormal communication,reiki,ghost hunting,EVP's,taking pictures,etc.

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:41 AM

guess I'll go again since no one else has:
LOVE-football & hockey...HATE-tennis & golf

#37 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:51 PM

I also love football and hockey. At least watching them.

Hates stuck up people.

Whatever

#38 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:35 AM

loves axlfoley

hate people who waste my time Whirly Dude

#39 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:43 AM

*love to hear my children laugh
*hate liars and cheaters
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#40 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:16 AM

Love watching the WWE

Hate folks telling me to stop watching it 'cause it's faked and the matches are predetermined. I already know this. I watch it 'cause when you think about it, they're telling a story in the ring.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#41 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:40 AM

Loves Nacho going off on a rant Whirly Dude

Hates people who remind people that Wrestling is fake....It's 2009 people!!....WE KNOW ALREADY!

#42 midnight_ravynhawk

midnight_ravynhawk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:28 AM

LOVE- :) chocolate

HATE- Whirly Dude gaining weight

#43 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:02 PM

LOVE: Dick Pickles Whirly Dude

HATE: Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips :)

Paging Dr. Freud, paging Dr. Freud.....

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#44 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:18 PM

LOves Batista and Nick Stokes

Hates Chris Jericho's attitude towards those who paved the way for the current generation of Superstars like him.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#45 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:59 PM

Loves the Summer

Hates cold weather.

Whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users