Love/Hate

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#46 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:39 PM

love the taste of pizza

hate the consequences of eating it

#47 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:12 AM

I love life most of the time. I hate the fact my sister isn't alive on her 52nd birthday today. Happy birthday little sis. I hope whereever you are now they're giving you a great big party. Miss you.xx
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#48 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:22 PM

Love to hear The Priests sing Pie Jesu

Hate how it makes me cry

#49 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:41 PM

Love to study World War II.

Hate that genocide still exists in the world today.

#50 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:55 AM

I love lazy sunday mornings. I hate depressing sunday evenings.

#51 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:58 AM

Loves dinner dates

Hates it when it's over Whirly Dude

#52 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 11:16 AM

Love to sleep

Hate how chronic insomnia interferes with that

#53 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:05 AM

I love preparing and eating delicious food. I hate having to wash the dishes afterwards.

#54 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:42 PM

I love shopping

I hate having to spend money

#55 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:37 AM

I love our three cats

But hate to change their litter box and clean up pukie hair balls...Gross!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#56 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:19 PM

I love watching the sun rise

I hate having to get up so darned early to do it

#57 razorblade_ragdoll

razorblade_ragdoll

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Arts/Pottery (particularly animation), Literature, Writing and Poetry, Music ( I listen to a little of everything, but tend to lean torward the Rock, Metal, and Alternative genres in preference ^^;; ) Softball, Photography and the truth behind the paranormal that may help me finally feel comfortable in my own skin.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:25 AM

My love/hate relationship with Thanksgiving:

Love: The food!~

Hate: Tolerating my insane family.

Wings won't take me...Heights don't phase me...So take a step,But don't look down...

Check out my art--any comments are greatly welcomed!:http://s176.photobuc.....ire_B/My Art/

Posted Image

Take a Step...

#58 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

love: a fire in the fireplace
hate: having to clean it out afterward

#59 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:47 AM

love kitties
hate cleaning out kitty potty

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#60 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:20 AM

Love: Gathering for family reunions.

Hate: Uncomfortable moments at reunions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users