Love/Hate

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#61 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:10 AM

Love getting out of the house on Sunday and going to town

Hate having to deal with being around so many people

#62 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:17 PM

Hate having to deal with being around so many people

Me too Frither, unless they're my close group of friends then I don't mind no matter how many them there are.

Loves tinkering around with her cell blackberry

Hates people deciding which cell phone plan to go with.

Whatever

#63 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:25 PM

Love living way out in the country

Hate being out here without transportation

#64 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

Hates: Cell phones
Loves: Email

Hates: Cartoons
Loves: Going to see movies in the theater

#65 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:29 AM

Loves seeing movies in the theaters
Hates not having the money to do so.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#66 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:51 PM

Loves celebrating Christmas
Hates how husband is just the opposite :(

#67 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:43 PM

Loves: Fresh air

Hates: Cigarette smoke (Stinky),
Posted Image

#68 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 04:21 PM

Loves that it's supposed to snow tomorrow
Hates that it's supposed to snow tomorrow is not something that husband is happy about

#69 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 23 December 2009 - 04:23 PM

loves her new tattoo
hates that it still hurts from Sunday.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#70 Aesalon

Aesalon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 05:05 PM

LOVES: working from HOME
HATES: WORKING from home

-Stephen G.

Co-founder of Fly By Night Paranormal Investigations.

Based in Omaha, NE with a chapter in Dallas /Ft. Worth, TX. FBN is primarily a paranormal research team with a focus on classical 'haunting phenomena.' 

Please visit our website at www.fbnparanormal.net or find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook...NightParanormal

#71 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:49 PM

Loves: My family.

Hates: When we argue.
Posted Image

#72 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:06 PM

Loves my sister
Hates when we argue
(like the person above)

#73 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:33 AM

Love: shopping

Hate: long line-ups

#74 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:03 PM

love: eating
hate: gaining weight

#75 BringOnTheGhosts

BringOnTheGhosts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:09 PM

Love getting good grades on tests

Hates thinking I did great on a test and looking at my paper finding I got no higher than a C
One bright day in the middle of the night,Two dead boys got up to fight,Back to back they faced each other,Drew their swords and shot each other,A deaf policeman heard the noise,And went to save those two dead boys,If you donít believe itís true,Ask the blind man he saw it too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users