Photo

Love/Hate

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#1 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:23 AM

:clap:
Love broccoli/Hate asparagus

#2 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:02 PM

Love guns & roses :clap:

hate Jazz music :Wall:

#3 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:04 PM

Love guns & roses :Wall:

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! You rock Cotton :clap: !

Loves Fridays
Hates Mondays (or any day where a weekend or holiday is over)

#4 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:25 PM

Love Evanescence/ hate Buck Cherry

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#5 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

Love: The Beatles
Hate: The Black Crows

#6 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:54 PM

Love Corn Fed/ Hate Bay bay bay
(Real Chance Of Love)

Edited by Twilight_Raine, 02 February 2009 - 05:55 PM.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#7 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:57 PM

Love: lovers
Hate: haters

#8 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:39 PM

Love: lovers
Hate: haters

:explode: Great one, Jen!

LOVE: Dick Pickles :hug:

HATE: Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips :(

#9 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:28 AM

Love: travelling and being in new places
Hate: the end of travels and being in new places.

#10 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:48 AM

LOVE: Looking nice

HATE: Doing hair and makeup.

#11 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:00 PM

Loves doing well in her studies.

Hates students who slack off while their parents are paying their tuition.

#12 the cat

the cat

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, watching spongebob :), swimming, danncing, playing the piano, changing the world one step at a time, cooking, hanging out with my friends

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:07 AM

Love: tranquility and peace
Hate: fake people and prejudices
+*+you don't need to be a billionaire to buy a ticket to the moon+*+

#13 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:06 PM

Love: Ghostvillage :ghost:

Hate: Not having more time to spend here :(
Posted Image

#14 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:57 PM

love wine / hate hangovers

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#15 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:01 PM

LOVE: Great Jobs

HATE: Job interviews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users