• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#1 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

Name a word associated with the paranormal, beginning with the next letter in the alphabet!!

#2 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:10 PM

I'll Start!

Apparition

#3 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:29 PM

Boo! :ghost:

#4 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

Chills.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#5 the cat

the cat

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, watching spongebob :), swimming, danncing, playing the piano, changing the world one step at a time, cooking, hanging out with my friends

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:01 AM

eek! DEMON..thats a creepy one hahaha :ghost:
+*+you don't need to be a billionaire to buy a ticket to the moon+*+

#6 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:56 AM

EMF meter :ghost:

Edited by cotton08, 04 February 2009 - 11:58 AM.

#7 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:03 PM

Fright! :ghost:
Posted Image

#8 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:18 PM

Grave

#9 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:24 PM

Haunting (as if that one's not overly obvious :ghost: )
Posted Image

#10 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

Incubus

#11 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:11 AM

jenkob--an interested member of GV

#12 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:39 AM

killed

#13 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:01 AM

Lestat :lol:
Posted Image

#14 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:08 AM

Monster! :lol:

#15 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:10 AM

Nosferatu
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users