• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:56 PM

Post a picture of the first thing you'd buy if you won a zillion bucks!!

Here's mine:

Posted Image

Yep, that's my dream purchase. Strange, but oh so true! :whoohoo: ;) :Spaz:

#2 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:17 PM

I'd pay a guy to dress up as Abe Sapien and live with me ;) Lol.
Posted Image

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:40 PM

I'd pay a guy to dress up as Abe Sapien and live with me ;) Lol.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:54 AM

Well TRAVEL is my zillion dollar dream--all over--couldn't copy that so I just did a quiz!
Travel Horoscope for Sagittarius

When you travel, you want to experience the journey as much as the destination.
You want a vacation that really immerses you in a culture.

You should travel:

By train, across all of Asia--(I was thinking Ireland, UK and Europe first, then maybe Asia)
With the Peace Corps--(not gonna happen)
As a foreign language teacher--(not fluent enough in anything but English to teach)
On an around the world ticket--(no schedule, though)
Spending a few months in one place--(a few months in places I really enjoy)

#5 Retro

Retro

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:17 AM

I don't know how to get a picture of it because it doesn't exist yet. If I had a zillion dollars, I would buy several acres of land and build a ginormous laboratory on it. Oh, and I would spend the rest of my life in college learning every subject I possibly could.

#6 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:58 AM

Well I would buy the land, buy the college, buy some pharmaceutical companies to work on medical research. I like to take college courses, but not full time. But then again, I am not on anyone's schedule, right?
I would also like to visit remote areas, use my nursing skills and knowledge to treat and teach people in 3rd world countries about nutrition, give vaccinations, etc.

#7 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:34 AM

I think Im spending my Zillion Bucks the best.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:52 AM

Yeah right leonie...who is that Abe guy anyway?

#9 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:02 AM

=o Im so not going to dignify your lack of knowledge with an answer.
-goes off in an allmighty sulk-

#10 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:08 AM

http://www.floridago...sale/?id=125670
Did I mention this pups two thousand dollars?

(I'd donate like, half of the rest to the wildlife charities constantly emailing me for donations anyway.)

Edited by Ike, 12 February 2009 - 09:09 AM.

Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#11 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:14 AM

ok someone has to say it.

I'd buy a new rear end; my old one has a crack.
giggle :lol:

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#12 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:11 AM

I'd buy a new rear end; my old one has a crack.
giggle ;)

ba-da-bing :)

I would definitely stop working. Then I'd just travel around and live the glamorous life. I'd also give to charities generously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users