Photo

Route 666

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Xbeliverofluv666X

Xbeliverofluv666X

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:I like looking up stuff on Elizabeth Bathory. And I like looking up stuff on other people like Elizabeth Bathory. I like going online.

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:37 AM

why r people so scared of the numbers 666? there my favorite number. people freak out over nothing there just numbers and not everyone who drives on that road will die. I think its cool that things happen there but they need to keep the number the same no matter wut.

However, people still don't like having to drive on a road that refers to the antichrist and still remember that it once had such a name..

Edited by Xbeliverofluv666X, 19 April 2006 - 07:39 AM.

#32 Tigger

Tigger

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 02:02 AM

I think i would be more scared of the skinwalkers than the road itself. :P

But I think it's just fear or everything assicated with the number "666" that strikes the fear and superstitions up in people.

#33 nohara_megami

nohara_megami

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:darn, so many:<br>reading books by:<br> 1. Marrion Zimmer Badley<br> 2. Terry Brooks<br> 3. Amy Tan<br> 4. Susan Cooper<br> 5. Anne Rice<br> 6. and an infinate amount of others, i read everything and anything<br><br>anime:<br> 1. Escaflowne<br> 2. Fushigi Yugi<br> 3. Miyaziaki movies<br> 4. and once again, anything and everything<br><br>crafts:<br> 1. needlepoint<br> 2. scrapbooking<br> 3. and whatever else i do not blow up in the process^_^<br><br>also:<br>videogames, playing on the comp, researching the paranormal, listening and playing music, and anything else that comes to mind:)

Posted 27 April 2006 - 11:21 PM

I read a book of urban legends that were based solely on Route 666, pretty good but kept me from sleeping well for about a week (I was like 10).

I do believe in the skinwalkers that are associated with Route 666, but otherwise I think mostof the legends are totally bogus. Weird stuff happens all the time everywhere, but I think that if someone sees one odd thing on a Route with 666 on it, they might be more ready to yell 'wolf' than usual lol
Hellsing: In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!Rome did not create an empire by having meetings. They did it by killing those who opposed them.Witches... Not just for burning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users