• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 bennubaby

bennubaby

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 08:07 PM

it odd to me that our government would spend billions on a piece of equipment and locate it away from protection and mainland soil. the government program SETI has been the major source of extraterrestrial thought.  they have a dish that is constantly scanning the universe for signs of life.  coincidentally the entire region where this satellite was placed has now increased in chupacabra sightings.  it turns out the location they chose was not based on what they originally said but it was put there because the area was a ufo hotspot with sightings of the mysterious chupacabra. perhaps the us knew the chupacabra, ufo's and satellite would correspond and placed it over seas because they didnt want this martian animal in the us.  supposedly this thing is a blood sucking scaly bipedal creature.  

#2 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 08:32 PM

I think the chupacabra... if it exists... is most likely a terrestrial animal.
"If dreams are like movies, Then memories are films about ghosts.You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast.""Don't you remember when we were young, and we wanted to set the world on fire?'Cause I still am, and I still do."

#3 JennaLaLune

JennaLaLune

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 06:01 PM

Experiment gone bad? I don't put anything past this sh*t government. What better place to release something like that to test it out than on the poverty stricken?
"Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is Blind." -Albert Einstein

#4 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 04 December 2003 - 05:23 AM

who would the poverty stricken be?

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#5 JennaLaLune

JennaLaLune

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:06 PM

The chupacabra often appears in very poor sections of Puerto Rico, I was thinking Aricibo ( or whatever the hell it is) the giant dish in PR. I read too fast and thought thats what was being mentioned. :-/ I guess its mentioned now tho.
"Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is Blind." -Albert Einstein

#6 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 05 December 2003 - 07:50 AM

Arecibo, Puerto Rico is where my grandmother lives. She lives out in them there woods on top of a mountain. it's hard to explain, anyway she never said she saw the Chupacabra.

Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 15 December 2003 - 01:17 PM

The government lies about so many things, like the existance of area 51, Roswell, and peoples abductions.  I think that maybe this animal does exist.  Just because you don't have bones to prove it doesn't mean that it is not a living creature. A perfect example is bears.  We know that bears exist, because we have seen them with or eyes on TV or out in the wild.  Most of the time when bears die the skeletal remains are never found.  It is rare to find them, but we know that they do live.

#8 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 10:19 AM

nicely said, but that's kinda my point Pandora style. lol. Just cause there are no pictures of him doesn't mean he isn't real.

Posted Image

#9 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 08 January 2004 - 09:05 PM

In Brazil, he is called o chupacabra.

He was on the news almost constantly for three months while I was on my mission.  The whole country was terrified.  Everyday new carcasses were found - two perfectly circle holes in the neck, drained of blood, and none of the red stuff on the ground.  I personally saw some of the victims, though without proper equipment I could draw no conclussion (my personal thought is a cult or a hoax).

While clapping in front of doors (knocking is rude!) people would ask us how they could be certain we weren't o chupacabra in disguise.  The sad thing is they were serious.

I'll go through my stuff to find a clipping from A Folha de Sao Paulo.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#10 UnkleBunny

UnkleBunny

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 12:54 PM

well I think the reason, they built that huge radioscope in Aricibo, is the fact, that without that humingous crater it's built in, there would be no way to support it. as far as El Chupacabra, legends have been going on about that thing for years..... I think it may either be co-incidence, or rumor trying to link them....now personally, what I'e read on, ol' goat sucker, I beleive, it's a memeber of either the dog, or weasel family, about the size of a German Shepard, that can walk on two legs... (yes, I have too much free time)

#11 lone

lone

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 07:55 PM

I saw an article on a T.V. program about chupacabra.We have never heard of anything like it over here and I am really glad about that.

#12 havstar

havstar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 February 2004 - 01:05 PM

I think I recall reading a story about about a lady on a highway sitting in the backseat with a baby.  The car broke down and the husband got out and went under the car hood to see if he could fix it.  The lady saw some police cars slow down then speed up quickly.  It then said the police started calling her from down the road under a lighted area.  She got out of the car with the baby and the police were yelling for her to run to them and not look back.  Of course she looked back and saw her husbands head missing and some of those chupacabra sucking his blood.  It said it was on the radio and so on but I can't find the article now.  If anyone has info on this or anything to add please do.  It also showed a picture of what they supposedly look like.  I am interested in more info.

#13 jinty

jinty

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2004 - 01:51 PM

Hi All
I think you will all be interested in this very much.
http://www.ufosaliens.co.uk

#14 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 05 February 2004 - 12:10 AM

Hi All
I think you will all be interested in this very much.
http://www.ufosaliens.co.uk

I get an error "www.ufosaliens.co.uk could not be found.  Check the name and try again".

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#15 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 05 February 2004 - 01:32 AM

I get an error "www.ufosaliens.co.uk could not be found.  Check the name and try again".

me too! [smiley=cwm25.gif]
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users