• 18 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 03:33 PM

Sorry folks it's
http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk

#17 Tabythah

Tabythah

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Location:x1|Sudbury|Canada|canada|329|367|ON,Ontariox1|Sudbury|Canada|canada|329|367|ON,Ontario

Posted 10 February 2004 - 05:33 PM

I've noticed that alot of the times the Chupacabre is mentioned, aliens and ufo's are right there with it. But like some one said earlier , its a terrestial animal, like big Foot or Nessie. It's a freak of nature, for lack of a better word. Thats what I believe anyway.

#18 rammybone

rammybone

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Football...Basketball...Fishing...Biking...Swimming...Dancing<br>Karaoking...Camping...BBQing...Keeping my Beautiful Wife and Handsome son Happy!:D

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:02 AM

Funny thing about the Chupacabra ...The animals that it kills never go into any type of rigormortus.  The carcases are supple and soft like they were freshly killed.
LOVE...PEACE...HARMONY

#19 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 01 March 2005 - 05:51 PM

Two Inhabitants of the Southern Region Describe the Creature

The Chupa-Cabras supposedly was seen twice in the Southern region of Campinas.  What was to be a simple (moment of ) recreation was transformed by moments of panic and terror.  The protagonist, once again, was the strange animal.

Student Fernanda Aparecida Antonio, 13 years old, did not deny she was frightened upon seeing the Chupa-Cabras in a patch of weeds behind the Maria Pavenatti Fávero school, in the neighborhood Jardim Aeronave I.

Fernanda affirms that her first thought was to ask help from the school's director.  "Unfortunately even now nobody believed us.  They think it's the fruit of our imagination," admits the girl.  She was accompanied by her friends Marcos (14), Jocimar (11), Tatiane (9), and Alex (12).

Housewife Izaltina Maria de Araujo, 48, tells: "It was an other-worldly thing.  A strange creature was in my yard, in the Vila Palmeiras I nieghborhood.  Head of a horse, long fingernails (claws), enormous forhead, and hair (fur) all over the body, a mixture of man and animal."  According to Izaltina the beast speaks.  With a child-like voice, the creature asked her dog Duque (Duke) to calm down.

All this happened about 8 last night.  Izaltina was watching tv waiting for her daughter Elisangela to return from school when she noticed her dog barking very angrily.  Worried, she went out to check out what was happening and saw the creature.  When she saw it, the supposed creature took back its arms and, looking at the dog, repeated a sentence thrice: "Be quiet."  She affirms that the voice of the beast was "like that of a child."

After the sentence, the creature turned its back towards Izaltina and headed to the thick mata (weeds) next to the house.

Please note that this is only a rough translation as the article uses some slang which, though easy to understand, is hard to express in English. The article was accompanied by a drawing by Fernanda of the chupacabras.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#20 Bobnoxious

Bobnoxious

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Music (heavy metal, punk rock, rockabilly, progressive rock, old country, garage rock, and other non mainstream sounds), movies (horror, sci-fi, exploitation, independent, foreign, and old classics mainly), writing (mostly for my zine/website Utter Trash - http://www.uttertrash.net), and singing for my band Horror of 59 (http://www.horrorof59.com).

Posted 04 March 2005 - 02:46 AM

El Chupacabra is definitely one of my favorite cryptozoological critters. I think the reason some people believe it's related to aliens is that it's often described as having the same kind of eyes one sees in the classic "grey" illustrations. I don't believe in it (I know, you're all shocked), but I think it's a great story if nothing else. If I remember correctly, 'The X-Files' did a pretty cool episode on Cupacabra shot 'Cops' style.
"Future events such as these will affect you in the future." - Criswell, 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'

#21 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 06:48 AM

...apparently so did the newer Scooby Doo's now that is all my son talks about...Of course this is the same child who asked if watching the episode about King Arthur counted as history class.
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users