• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Orphic

Orphic

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:45 PM

For the record, I've had an eye exam and a couple of X-rays (for other stuff) within the last year and everything came back normal. The sparkles don't occur often enough to concern me...I get them maybe once a month. I don't think it's necessarily paranormal in nature, but I also don't think it's happening enough to be a problem.

Thanks very much for the concern, though. :weeee:

#17 DonnaClev

DonnaClev

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:52 PM

Ah... my first post!

I experience the tingling. Sometimes it's very strong all at once and then sometimes it comes in waves. By waves I mean that it'll start from various parts of my body and travel.

I also feel a pressure similar to the kind you feel when you're taking off in an airplane. If feels as though my ears are going to POP!

I've just recently started to get "impressions" of what they may be. I'll get some that are easy to interpret while others are quite odd. Like the time I got an impression of a man holding a huge white garbage bag (or Hefty Bag) open while others jumped inside it. What the?!? I have no idea what that meant! :ghost: I got that impression while staying the night at the Cassadega Hotel with friends of mine. LOL!

~ Donna

#18 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:57 PM

Welcome, Donna! I've been to the Cassadega Hotel, although I didn't stay there. It's an interesting town, isn't it??

I get tingles occasionally but only in one place, on the right side of my face just in front of my ear. I had always just attributed it to random neurological weirdness but it only happens at very specific times.

#19 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:03 PM

The tingling starts at the top of my head and goes through my entire body. I also get confirmation chills if I am right on track with the messages I am bringing through. When there is a spirit present and I walk through their energy I will get chills all over. Their energy feels like supercharged air.

I also get the ringing in my ears. I believe the ringing in our ears is the way that our vibrational energy is raised. Its kind of like the binaural beats created and used in many meditation cd's and labs all over.

This is part of the explanation from Wikipedia...
The brain produces a phenomenon resulting in low-frequency pulsations in the loudness of a perceived sound when two tones at slightly different frequencies are presented separately, one to each of a subject's ears.

I add;

These frequencies can be simulated here in the physical or can be given to us by our Guides or others seeking to connect with us. The physical world is very dense and it is easier for the spirits to connect with us if our vibrational energy is raised as theirs is lowered.

This happens also prior to astral travel or OBE's.
I am more than my physical body.

#20 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:23 PM

This is why I love this place! I jokingly refer to my signals as the legometer. When a spirit is nearby or trying to communicate I get tingles in my legs usually up to the knees. If they are very insistent on communicating it will continue farther up my body. When I enter an area with spirits, especially sad ones, it gets hard to breath, like the air is thick or lacks oxygen. When extreme sadness is being conveyed, I get shortness of breath, tightness in my chest... pretty much just like a heart attack.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#21 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:59 PM

I am an empath so when connecting with a spirit and they are letting me know how they passed I get all the sensations. If they had cancer with chemo and radiation that makes me so ill that I want to throw up. If there was a blood clot I will feel the pain in the area, see the veins and be shown the clot. I just tell them that I got it and please take it away.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users