New happenings

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 simman

simman

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Interests:My family, friends, computers, electronics and of course anything paranormal, especially spirits of any kind.

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:14 PM

This morning I woke at 4:00am to find the tv changing channels with no one touching the remote because it was laying on the floor in front of the couch. Also, one of the channels, the information/ad channel there was some strange looking words, like messed up letters,etc. I know there are skeptics that will state their logical explanations for this occuring, but in a house that has had and is still having alot of activity, I will stand by my words. Just my opinion, not everything can be explained and just because your words typed think may explain it,you would have to be here during accurence or any occurence for that matter to make an honest opinion. This post is not meant to be rude in anyway, just a statement because of past post being majorly scruntinized in a rude manner by some here on GV.Thanks.
simman

#2 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:27 PM

This morning I woke at 4:00am to find the tv changing channels with no one touching the remote because it was laying on the floor in front of the couch. Also, one of the channels, the information/ad channel there was some strange looking words, like messed up letters,etc. I know there are skeptics that will state their logical explanations for this occuring, but in a house that has had and is still having alot of activity, I will stand by my words. Just my opinion, not everything can be explained and just because your words typed think may explain it,you would have to be here during accurence or any occurence for that matter to make an honest opinion. This post is not meant to be rude in anyway, just a statement because of past post being majorly scruntinized in a rude manner by some here on GV.Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for sharing. I am no skeptic, but consider myself rational. It is not a secret that spirits will mess with TV's, radios, fans, and any electrical appliance. What other activity have you been going thru? Ce..

#3 yld1009

yld1009

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:27 PM

Wow simman, considering what you have gone through and are going through right now, I would definitely say that something was messing with you. My spirits mess with my tv all the time and crashed my computer twice, so I understand what you are talking about. Like you said, if someone hasn't gone through this, you just can't explain those things away.

#4 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:35 PM

I'm on this computer all the time, ALL the time. It works just fine and dandy. Except everytime I work on my evp website, it freezes, it crashes, it flips through crazy screens, beeps, plays different parts of different songs I have on here, so there's not much you can tell me about electronics that I have a problem believing.

I have Yahoo IM and I talk to my late fiance's sister on it, there's a dedication to him on the website, and she and I will send each other things over the Yahoo IM, discussing the website, and everytime we send anything that has to do with him, both of us get knocked off line. BOTH of us! It's gotten to where it's funny. Now, we talk all the time on here, we never even disconnect from each other. The only time it does it is when we're discussing him.

Simman, when you post what's going on with you, I don't for one second think you're making it up. Oh, and the Spirit that my Granddaughter plays with has found a new toy - my vacuum cleaner. Anyway, tell your story here hon. I do believe that's what this board is for, you don't have to be defensive, a lot of us want to know what's going on with you. If some folks don't believe you, then they don't, but don't let that stop ya, ok?

#5 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:13 PM

Hey Simman the TV in my cellar goes on by itself at least twice a week after I've turned it off. We smoke down there and have a remote control. I turn off the TV, get up and by the time I get to the doorway to head upstairs, boom, the TV just turns right back on all by itself. The wiring is new down there as we are in the process of finishing the basement. It was done by an electrician so I know it's up to code. This happens on no other set in the house and we have lots of them. I also know there is an old man spirit that lives down there so I figure it's his way of saying that he likes the company and watching TV. A couple of years ago we had a team in and of all the hundreds of pics they took, they did get him in exactly the spot I have always felt him. I had not told the team of his existence.

Who cares what others have to say, that's their business. I for one am here because I'm a believer in the paranormal. I've had these experiences for as long as I can remember, as do my daughter, mom and sister (just found that out after 45 years); it's just part of life to us. Ya know, we're going to get the religious fanatics, skeptics and others here who want to convert all of us and pray for our souls, and we just have to ignore them. No one but YOU knows what is going on in your own home.

I will end with this, as my deceased aunt Jeanette used to say............."Tell em' to poop in their hat and pull it over their ears!"

:clap: :Spaz: :) Toast!
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#6 yld1009

yld1009

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:55 PM

I'm on this computer all the time, ALL the time. It works just fine and dandy. Except everytime I work on my evp website, it freezes, it crashes, it flips through crazy screens, beeps, plays different parts of different songs I have on here, so there's not much you can tell me about electronics that I have a problem believing.

I have Yahoo IM and I talk to my late fiance's sister on it, there's a dedication to him on the website, and she and I will send each other things over the Yahoo IM, discussing the website, and everytime we send anything that has to do with him, both of us get knocked off line. BOTH of us! It's gotten to where it's funny. Now, we talk all the time on here, we never even disconnect from each other. The only time it does it is when we're discussing him.

Simman, when you post what's going on with you, I don't for one second think you're making it up. Oh, and the Spirit that my Granddaughter plays with has found a new toy - my vacuum cleaner. Anyway, tell your story here hon. I do believe that's what this board is for, you don't have to be defensive, a lot of us want to know what's going on with you. If some folks don't believe you, then they don't, but don't let that stop ya, ok?

My words exactly cotton and kira...well said.

Edited by yld1009, 17 February 2009 - 02:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users