Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Ghostbanisters

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:42 PM

Terrified Reece Pitman, 12, heard whistling — and used his mobile to film the shadowy being.

It came days after his nine-year-old sister complained that someone was mysteriously finishing her jigsaws at night.

The lad showed the amazing footage — which must be seen to be believed — to mum Tonia, 38.

She said: “Reece looked scared witless.

“In the clip a white shadow appears from my bedroom followed by the dark image of a man.

"It crosses the landing and disappears when it reaches the banisters.”

Article w/video
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#2 RON3002

RON3002

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:30 AM

if real that's incredible
RON

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:01 AM

Interesting Willow...thanks for posting it.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

Great footage! I hope it's real.

#5 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:09 PM

I truly believe it's real...my God, I couldn't stop watching the video!! Thank you so much Willow, for posting.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#6 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

It is amazing if its real but, The Sun is a very unreliable source. I am very skeptical of anything they post or publish.

Edited by Seeker, 17 February 2009 - 09:34 PM.

There is nothing left to say.Me

#7 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:36 AM

I first saw it on the Sun's site too, Seeker. That's why I pretty much ignored it, but if it *is* real, it's pretty darned cool.

#8 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:35 PM

If you search this one on youtube,its been debunked. Its allegedly a piece of cellophane
drawn on with magic marker,and moved ifo the camera.
One guy even recreated the effect.
Dunno...

Miss
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#9 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:50 PM

Bummer, it looked real to me and you could hear the little boy when he was startled, he sounded very scared and his breathing changed to very short, quick breaths.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#10 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:18 AM

Bummer, it looked real to me and you could hear the little boy when he was startled, he sounded very scared and his breathing changed to very short, quick breaths.

Well a few peeps said they debunked it and gave explanation,but I am not sure I buy
their explanations.

I am up in the air with this one.

Miss
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#11 mikemgmve

mikemgmve

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

Looks completely fake to me.

The footage is shakey, yet the shadow and 'white shadow' move across without the same movement from the camera. A digital overlay, simple to do in Adobe After Effects.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users