Change E-mail

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:26 AM

Sorry for asking this guys, you probably get this all the time.

I want to change my e-mail addy as it has'nt been that one for a couple of years, i looked on my profile but i'm not sure how to it. So if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks.
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#2 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

To change your email:

Go to your profile. At the top of your profile you will see “MY CONTROLS”… click on that.

On the left, you will see a list of things you can do. Scroll down and find the section entitled “Options”.

Inside of that section you will see “Change Email Address”… click on that, and follow the directions

If you need more help, just let me know.
Posted Image

#3 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:30 AM

ah right i see it now, right in front of me the whole time.

cheers Justa.
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users