Pet Pictures 2

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#1 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 09 March 2006 - 04:23 AM

I don't have a pet picture to post, since I have no pets, but here's a link to the previous thread.......

http://www.ghostvill...?showtopic=4265

Keep them pics coming.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#2 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:35 AM

i dont know if i am posting this in the right section - but the other pet piccys section says closed.

anyway one of my rats gave birth about a week and a half ago, i just had to post these piccys of them - they are gorgeous!!!!!!

here are some photos of the little cuties!! ......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

arent they just gorgeous????

Edited by rat girl, 20 March 2006 - 09:35 AM.

Posted Image

#3 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 09:42 AM

i dont know if i am posting this in the right section - but the other pet piccys section says closed.

anyway one of my rats gave birth about a week and a half ago, i just had to post these piccys of them - they are gorgeous!!!!!!

here are some photos of the little cuties!! ......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

arent they just gorgeous????

Cute their noses are so big...they look like those stuffed dogs and cats with the very big noses. They sell in walmart!
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#4 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:33 AM

Adorable darlin', just adorable :)

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#5 spiritlady

spiritlady

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:what ever comes to mind............

Posted 20 March 2006 - 11:36 AM

here's a pic of tobi (bonkers)

http://ca.pg.photos....scd.jpg&.src=ph

Spiritlady:)
My Sesshomaru , my protectorPosted Image

#6 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 20 March 2006 - 11:48 AM

No go!

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#7 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:30 PM

Rats and kitties!! LOVIN IT!! :wow:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#8 spiritlady

spiritlady

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:what ever comes to mind............

Posted 20 March 2006 - 06:10 PM

has anyone been able to veiw my link at all.

spiritlady:)
My Sesshomaru , my protectorPosted Image

#9 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 07:08 PM

has anyone been able to veiw my link at all.

spiritlady:)

Your kitty is lovely, Toby is it?

#10 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 22 March 2006 - 07:43 AM

ooooh what a gorgeous little kitty!!!!!

i love cats [ i really like all animals] but cats can look so mysterious and they are also soooo lazy.
when i moved in with my partner his cat muffy used to sleep on my side of the bed and kept me lovely and warm, he also used to sleep on my back [when i was in bed trying to get to sleep] and would "knead" his paws
into my skin.
unfortunetly muffy is no longer with us - he passed away in january 2005, and i swear that sometimes i think i can feel him on the bed at night time.

lots of hugs and kisses to your lovely little kitty!!!!! :wow:
Posted Image

#11 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 03 April 2006 - 11:53 AM

Posted Image

Here is my new rescuee, "Crash". He was found obstructing traffic, the police were involved and were going to have him put down. A woman grabbed him and ran. She then was able to contact me and I picked him up.
Half starved, but otherwise in good shape, a little scratch on the nose.
He is so comfortable with us, he's great! He wrestles too!
Leslie
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#12 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 03 April 2006 - 06:47 PM

I love him leslie! :clap:

#13 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:33 PM

He's just the sweetest little guy! He has just about everything figured out too!

#14 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:53 PM

Posted Image

Here is my new rescuee, "Crash". He was found obstructing traffic, the police were involved and were going to have him put down. A woman grabbed him and ran. She then was able to contact me and I picked him up.
Half starved, but otherwise in good shape, a little scratch on the nose.
He is so comfortable with us, he's great! He wrestles too!
Leslie

OMG, how incredibly adorable...look at that little fuzzy face! I hope you post more of him leslie...if he ever needs a wrestling buddy, my hex is good to go

Posted Image

Edited by Willow, 05 June 2006 - 02:23 PM.

Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#15 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:27 PM

Thanks Willow!
I will post more, if I can get him to stop moving around so much...lol.
Your little guy is a cutie too! Does he always pose this way? lol
Leslie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users