311 replies to this topic

#271 meanderer

meanderer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:39 AM

Flor,

I normally can't stand Siamese cats (that 'meowing' they do gets so annoying!), but this one looks so nice! Very pretty cat! Can't think of a name that would fit; I think you'd really be the one to come up with a name for her.

Just give her lots of love and attention, as usual. I'm sure she'll be very happy with you. :(

;)
Beannacht ort

#272 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:37 PM

Good luck with the new Siamese kitty. The Siamese are their own species.. I had a Siamese for 18 years, her name was Rebecca. I can't think of a name that fits for yours. That was nice of you to rescue her and nicer that the people gave her up to you.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#273 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:10 PM

Good luck with the new Siamese kitty. The Siamese are their own species.. I had a Siamese for 18 years, her name was Rebecca. I can't think of a name that fits for yours. That was nice of you to rescue her and nicer that the people gave her up to you.

Well she finally told her name today... her name is "Sue"
and yes she is her own self, and very affectionate, she acts like if she owns the house already and of-course she things that I belong to her. She is so mistaken but I wonīt tell her that :clap:

And meanderer probably I am lucky because she is so quiet and lovable, she doesnīt meowwww at all, or not too much :D but who knows probably she was just winning my heart and she will start with the noise later. but I donīt think I will mind it, because I do need some noise besides the roosters craws in this place. Now the roosters and chickens belong to my neighbor, but they just love to be in my property, sometimes I wonder if I should make myself some chicken soup. :P

Thanks GhostCat and meanderer
:P
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#274 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:54 PM

Not exactly "pets" as such, but I feed them and they seem willing to let me get surprisingly close:
Posted Image

Aren't they cute? :darth:
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#275 magik62

magik62

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Graphic design, evps, the strange and weird.

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:32 AM

Being that it's Halloween, I feel that this is a really good picture. One of our cats, snowball, as seen though an infrared filter that I made for the camera.

Posted Image

#276 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

here is one of my kitty

Posted Image
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#277 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:09 PM

Hmmm.....they do say that pets and owners often start to look like each other.

#278 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:59 AM

This is Midnight, The Amazing Ghost Hunting Wonder Dog!
Posted Image

He's my rescued black lab, and he really is a ghost hunter!
Posted Image

Ain't he a sweetie??

#279 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:25 PM

Posted Image

My precious little baby, Alfred.

Omgosh, Alfred is so beautiful!!!

A Few Of Mr. Taz

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by leonie, 27 February 2009 - 12:25 PM.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#280 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:26 PM

geez. I meant to post this in the baby pictures thread. Now here I am with the dogs! :clap:

#281 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:33 PM

Ill make it less embarassing for you.

Heres me (and Taz) trying to look badass.
Posted Image

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#282 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:39 PM

You two are too cute! I love that second pic of Taz - looks like he's getting ready to sneeze!

#283 Retro

Retro

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:34 PM

My 7yo niece took these pictures, so they aren't composed all that well, but these are my babies:

Joey, about 5yo, the nurturer.
Posted Image

Danger, about 1yr old, I think. He's the alpha male of the pets
Posted Image

Ceaser, one of the naughtiest dogs I have ever owned
Posted Image
Boxer. About 3 years old.

Edited by Retro, 27 February 2009 - 07:38 PM.

#284 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:44 PM

All the pets look just amazing, all you got me thinking of adopting a pet.
Seriously, all the Villagers are great pet owners because all the pets look so loved!

#285 Catlara

Catlara

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts
  • Interests:Lots!~lol

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:53 PM

This is my new puppy Khloe! She's bigger now though... Posted Image

Edited by Catlara, 04 April 2009 - 02:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users