Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Pet Pictures 2

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#16 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:49 PM

Hex is a girl lol and yes, this is her usual pic pose...though I havent decided if shes playing dead or trying to be sexy, shes such a huge ham!

If you dont mind my asking, whats the most exotic animal you've ever rescued? Have you ever rescued bats? I know thats an odd question, i'm one of the few that thinks they're cute...great work your doing :wow:
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#17 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:51 AM

OOps, I thought I read boy...nice sexy little girl then!
Yes, I did once a long time ago, I think their cute too!
I've done a male deer, that was shot on the frwy, a oppossum, an 6 ft. iguana, a raven, a few moles, I babysit my neighboors wolf, a hawk and mostly squirrels and wild birds. I am known as the "squirrel lady".
I enjoy it a lot.
Leslie
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#18 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 12:13 PM

Posted Image

Here is my new rescuee, "Crash". He was found obstructing traffic, the police were involved and were going to have him put down. A woman grabbed him and ran. She then was able to contact me and I picked him up.
Half starved, but otherwise in good shape, a little scratch on the nose.
He is so comfortable with us, he's great! He wrestles too!
Leslie

hi leslie, i cant see your picture - but im sure he's lovely!!!!!
Posted Image

#19 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:17 AM

Posted Image

The Little Monster, Crash!
He now has an adopted itty bitty sister! She was found 2 days ago, I'll have picks soon. She doesn't even have her eyes open and she is doing very well, and screams a lot!

#20 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:27 PM

I was taking a photo of a toy mousie that I knit for the cats for my knitting blog, and decided to snap the short with Cujo in the frame with the mousie. It was such a cool shot I had to share!

Posted Image

Edited by Vampchick21, 10 April 2006 - 09:28 PM.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#21 Sarah!

Sarah!

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Gymnastics, French Horn/Mellophone, English, French stuff, Friends, Movies, Marching Band, Drama, Meeting new people, and, oh yeah, paranormal stuff.

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:16 PM

I have two cats! They are the loves of my life.

Pepper:
11 year old black and white cat. I've had him since I was 5.

Posted Image

September:
Grey cat just over a year old that I got when he could still fit in the palm of my hand.

Posted Image

Both my babies together:

Posted Image

#22 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 12 April 2006 - 07:35 AM

I have two cats! They are the loves of my life.

Pepper:
11 year old black and white cat. I've had him since I was 5.

Posted Image

September:
Grey cat just over a year old that I got when he could still fit in the palm of my hand.

Posted Image

Both my babies together:

Posted Image

awwwww!!!!!! they are just ADORABLE!!!!!!

me and my partner had a little cat, called muffy - he was the runt of the little, sadly he passed in january 2005 :weeee: :(

heres muffy....

http://putfile.com/p...71648.jpg&s=x11]Posted Image

Edited by rat girl, 12 April 2006 - 07:40 AM.

Posted Image

#23 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:41 PM

Posted Image

Look at the new baby we rescued this morning!
She is fine. We hope to get her back to her mommy.
My neighbor was walking his dogs, and the dogs grabbed her from the tall grass.
He called me and we checked her over, just shook up a bit.
This was just so beautiful!

Leslie

#24 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 07:31 PM

We found her mommy!
She came right down when we set her into the grass. Mom and baby trotted off up the mountain!

#25 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:42 AM

Posted Image
Here is Moe Mackie, aka Moe-Moe, she is a girl kitty, we only named her Moe because she looks like she has the same hair piece marking on her head from "The Three Stooges." We gave her Dave's last name because I got her from a horse training ranch that Dave's daughter use to attend. She's rotten and spoiled and likes to knock everything of of counter tops and furniture, she can and uses her paws as hands. She sheds like crazy when she is frightened. When I took her to go get her fixed, I was vacuuming white fur out of my car for 2 weeks. Even though Dave does not like cats, she is very fixated on him when he comes down on the weekends, she follows him everywhere, lays on his suitcase, even waits for him outside the bathroom! She also has a very bad habit of when I feed our turtle, to use her paws to scoop Sammy's turtle food out of his tank for her own delight (shrimp pellets!) I constantly have to shoo her away from his tank! But this is Moe in all her pretty posing, and can you guess Dave snapped the picture because she was sitting 4 feet in front of him, when she followed him down to my basement!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#26 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:09 AM

Holy Moe! What a cute cat!
Posted Image

#27 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:54 AM

Posted Image
Thanks Moonie! Here's another pic of her too...I had to go back and delete the red eye factor on her because she has such big blue eyes!! Hey Leslie, we need your wild life support over here at my house, do you know how often my cats bring me gifts? Most of the time we get birds, mice, moles, and chipmunks left at our door step. Sometimes Doggie (my ole' fat cat!) and Moe bring them alive and I feel bad because we have to tap our cats on the head to drop the little critters. I've had to chase a chipmunk in our house before when Doggie brought it in. I think that one actually made it when we were able to release it back in our woods!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#28 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:24 PM

Posted Image

This is Sam the man. Sumo fat kittie.
Posted Image

This is Max, the fluff ball.

There are 7 more.....lol!

Edited by leslie_dragonlvr, 14 April 2006 - 12:26 PM.

#29 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:28 PM

Bring in more cats! Adorable! :lol:
Posted Image

#30 Catlara

Catlara

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts
  • Interests:Lots!~lol

Posted 26 April 2006 - 06:40 PM

This is my 'child'... Ino lol! Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic