Pet Pictures 2

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#286 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

Harv, the alley cat who came for lunch, and never left:
Posted Image

Skipper the GSD, and Frannie, taken through the screen door:
Posted Image

Edited by Redhead, 14 July 2009 - 12:38 PM.
typo

"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#287 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

I so want another black cat...cute pets you have there Dana!
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#288 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:33 PM

This is Tilly the puppy my wife and I were given last week. She is mostly Pomeranian but we aren't sure what she's mixed with. Don't let the innocent face fool you, she'll gladly bite your fingers or feet, whichever is handy.

Posted Image
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#289 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:43 AM

The fattest dog and guinea pigs you'll ever see. And they're mine.

Bahamut on the left and Marduk in the Pigloo. Bahamut is my girlfriend's and Marduk is mine.
Posted Image

My family's dog Buddy laying on my bed.
Posted Image

Edited by Morbid, 27 July 2009 - 02:45 AM.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#290 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

The fattest dog and guinea pigs you'll ever see. And they're mine.
Posted Image

But he's still cute!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#291 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:07 AM

Marduk and Bahamut are the greatest guinea pig names of all time.

#292 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:29 PM

Here's our puppy Tilly now at 5 months old! We found out that she is Pomeranian mixed with Jack Russel Terrier.

Posted Image

Edited by Axman, 13 September 2009 - 02:34 PM.

#293 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:58 AM

Look at that face!! She is so adorable, I just want to scoop her up and enjoy puppy kisses!! Having some Jack Russel Terrier in her will ensure you get a lot of excercise - they are one of the most energetic breeds out there. I'd be looking into agility courses if I were you... ;)

Here is Skipper doing his best "Semper Fido"

Posted Image
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#294 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:09 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Fizzgig & Sugawara---a pair of senior citizens enjoying their Golden Years together. She is 11( normal ferret lifespan is about 7-9 years). He is 6 and blind---his former owner's landlord gave her only 24 hours to get rid of him and no one else would take him due to his old age and infirmity, so I did, about 2 months ago. And I have been SO glad I did! You would never know he was anything but in the prime of life from how playful he is, yet much more cuddly and affectionate than any ferret I've ever met---and I've met a LOT in my time. Fizzgig has been incredibly happy, too. Her previous cagemate died fairly young due to a heart problem about a year ago. Ferrets don't show much sadness, but you could tell she was kind of looking around for him, then she saw Sugawara I think she must have thought he came back---they're both white males of about the same size, and she was just the most excited I can remember ever seeing her. I think he's not only brightened her final days but extended them considerably.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#295 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

My new puppy. Don't let the innocent look fool you.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#296 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:41 PM

I want to bite my tongue and not point out the old saying about animals being like their owners...but i'll behave.

He is so adorable but yeah, looks like a handful :P
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#297 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:15 PM

Justa - he's precious! I hope you have lots of rawhides for him to chew instead of your shoes. Willow, he does have that same "Who, Me?" look of his owner, doesn't he.

This is an alley cat I take care of. He's made himself at home over the last three years and here he is playing with some crystals and a pendulum I recently bought. I had them charging in the sunlight when he decided to check them out - seemed quite smitten with the amethyst.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Redhead, 01 October 2010 - 12:17 PM.

#298 LWhitman

LWhitman

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:32 PM

Posted Image

This is Indiana Jones, one of his rare moments of rest.

#299 LWhitman

LWhitman

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

Posted Image

I forgot to add Wednesday, she's our wirey gal. (Sorry for the dbl post, couldn't figure out how to edit my last post.)

#300 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:53 PM

Somebody's bored and wants to play LOL

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users