Posted 26 April 2006 - 06:41 PM

wow, a proud cat! hhmmmmm............
Posted Image

#32 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 26 April 2006 - 06:52 PM

Posted Image

Look at the new baby we rescued this morning!
She is fine. We hope to get her back to her mommy.
My neighbor was walking his dogs, and the dogs grabbed her from the tall grass.
He called me and we checked her over, just shook up a bit.
This was just so beautiful!

Leslie

awwww she is gorgeous!!!

it's nice to know that her mum came back and got her - she must have been watching! ;)

Posted Image

The Little Monster, Crash!
He now has an adopted itty bitty sister! She was found 2 days ago, I'll have picks soon. She doesn't even have her eyes open and she is doing very well, and screams a lot!

that has got to be the cutest thing i have ever seen. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted Image

This is Sam the man. Sumo fat kittie.
Posted Image

This is Max, the fluff ball.

There are 7 more.....lol!

love the cat in the first piccy!!

the other one is a cutie too!
Posted Image

#33 Chedwick

Chedwick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:I have alot of interrests, I do love animals and like to sew and make crafts. I like to snorkel and travel and of course garden! I love horror movies and creepy things and this site is great!I have the ability to sense and see things but I have no control over, hopefully I can learn to someday. I joined just because I will find my down time here reading. looking forward to learning. Iam also married and have no children.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 07:46 PM

;) My Pets
I am hoping this link will work. here I have all of my pictures of my 3 cats and my crazy dog and the pictures of my flowers in my flower garden which happen to have all the butterflies. I am a subscriber to webshots. I use it everday as wall paper and a screen saver it rules.
I think you may have to copy and paste the link...

:wub: My Pets
I am hoping this link will work. here I have all of my pictures of my 3 cats and my crazy dog and the pictures of my flowers in my flower garden which happen to have all the butterflies. I am a subscriber to webshots. I use it everday as wall paper and a screen saver it rules.
I think you may have to copy and paste the link...

try this link
http://community.webshots.com/myphotos

click on the link it will take you to my web page on webshots. click on the small pictures to the left and it will open up the link to all the pictures I have down loaded. click on the picture to see a bigger image.

enjoy!!!
those are my BRATS!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe hehehe :wub:

Edited by Willow, 26 April 2006 - 08:59 PM.

[B][FONT=Impact][SIZE=1][COLOR=green]

#34 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:02 PM

I fixed your link Chedwick, such adorable cats you have ;)

Hex again, this time right side up :wub: *pardon my big fat toe in there*

Posted Image

Edited by Willow, 05 June 2006 - 02:24 PM.

Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#35 Chedwick

Chedwick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:I have alot of interrests, I do love animals and like to sew and make crafts. I like to snorkel and travel and of course garden! I love horror movies and creepy things and this site is great!I have the ability to sense and see things but I have no control over, hopefully I can learn to someday. I joined just because I will find my down time here reading. looking forward to learning. Iam also married and have no children.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:31 PM

[quote name='Willow' date='Apr 26 2006, 10:02 PM' post='316805']
I fixed your link Chedwick, such adorable cats you have ;)

thanks...willow :wub:

#36 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 27 April 2006 - 09:08 AM

I fixed your link Chedwick, such adorable cats you have :weeee:

Hex again, this time right side up :lol: *pardon my big fat toe in there*

wah! cute and adorable! That is one cool "proud" kitty you have Ched. cute doggy Willow.
Posted Image

#37 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 09:27 AM

*pardon my big fat toe in there*

Now if Hex was a rottweiler, I'd say you have big toes...VERRRRRRRRY BIG toes :weeee: However, considering how little she is, I'd have to say you have very cute lil piggies :lol:
Posted Image

#38 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 10:30 AM

thanks...willow :lol:

Your very welcome :hug:

Thanks Moon and Justa :weeee:

Edited by Willow, 27 April 2006 - 10:34 AM.

Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#39 Chedwick

Chedwick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 12:58 AM

sometimes I think my house is RULED by animals...
My pet hermit crabs, and fish seem happy also not yo mention that crazy squirrel I have that lives outside! :weeee: I love my critters!!!

hehe hehe ehhe

#40 rat girl

rat girl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:47 AM

this is basil gettin comfy in his hammock!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#41 rat girl

rat girl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 07:35 PM

here is a piccy with one of the horses that we visit in a nearby field, i love horses they are such beautiful animals.

Posted Image

and one of the little brown ponies - they are just sooo cute!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#42 twodarb

twodarb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Interests:Well the obvious...paranormal, specifically ghosts, more specifcally EVP's, but first my family, dogs, and walking.

Posted 03 June 2006 - 08:39 PM

I know I added these to my previous post of pet pics, but they're so darn adorable I had to show them again!

My furry family:

Sock...aka "Tockaman":
Posted Image
Duncan...aka "Pschokitty", "Satan"or "Poopers"
Posted Image
Smoky...aka"Mo Mo"
Posted Image
Bear...aka"Dinky"
Posted Image
Scout...not really our dog, but wants to pack his hobo basket and come and live with us
Posted Image
and last but not least, Hannah...aka "Bannana" or "Beans"
Posted Image

My life wouldn't be the same without them!

Sorry the pictures are so big.
"I know it and I feel itJust as well as you do, HoneyIt's not our fault if death's in love with us It's not our fault if the reaper holds our hearts""Death Is In Love With Us"~HIM~Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#43 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:22 PM

Great pictures, everyone! :clap:

rat girl: Basil has got to have one of the most adorable faces I've ever seen. :Spaz:

twodarb: I love Duncan's nick-names. BTW: what kind of dog is Bear? Does he/she have any Newfoundland blood in him?

Viv

#44 twodarb

twodarb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Interests:Well the obvious...paranormal, specifically ghosts, more specifcally EVP's, but first my family, dogs, and walking.

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:26 PM

Its too funny, we get that question all the time. Bear is a Bernese Mountain and Black Lab mix. Duncan fits all those nicknames and answers to all but his own...he runs when I use his real name.
"I know it and I feel itJust as well as you do, HoneyIt's not our fault if death's in love with us It's not our fault if the reaper holds our hearts""Death Is In Love With Us"~HIM~Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#45 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 09:50 PM

twodarb: lovely pets. I asked about Bear because my aunt has a Newfoundland and he does look strikingly like one. But, now that you mention his mix, I can definitely see those in him. You've certainly got a house-full, there! :clap:

My Freud has quite a few nick-names, too. He's a character. Here he is trying to get some of my wine (for some odd reason, that cat likes wine...I've thought about kitty A.A.):

Posted Image

Viv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users