Pet Pictures 2

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#46 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:35 AM

beautiful pets everyone!!!!

viv, basil is just sooo cute isnt he!!!

i love looking at this page to see evryones furry friends :wave:
Posted Image

#47 twodarb

twodarb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Interests:Well the obvious...paranormal, specifically ghosts, more specifcally EVP's, but first my family, dogs, and walking.

Posted 04 June 2006 - 03:31 PM

Thanks, Viv, for the comments. Hannah needs doggie AA. she would do just about anything to get at my beer. Maybe there could be a general pets AA.

Love all the pictures of everybodies furry family. Keep them coming.
"I know it and I feel itJust as well as you do, HoneyIt's not our fault if death's in love with us It's not our fault if the reaper holds our hearts""Death Is In Love With Us"~HIM~Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#48 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:35 PM

Okay here are some of my pet pictures.

Puppen running through the sprinkler. LOL

Emmy Lou Who The Easter Bunny Myth Busted!

Fawna Wanna aka Fawna Boo or BooBoo Butt and Miss Piggy

Sukie Ookie she passed away Dec 19, 05 :( She was 16

All Four of the girls Together, the last one that Sukie is in about a week before she passed away, I like to think the were conspiring a Christmas Caper. :clap:

Baby Puppen with ToeBee Kitty

ToeBee In a Tee Shirt...(Cats Should NEVER wear a shirt, they get off balance, he fell over 2 seconds after this was taken)
Posted Image

#49 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 04 June 2006 - 05:35 PM

All Four of the girls Together, the last one that Sukie is in about a week before she passed away, I like to think the were conspiring a Christmas Caper. :clap:

ToeBee In a Tee Shirt...(Cats Should NEVER wear a shirt, they get off balance, he fell over 2 seconds after this was taken)

lovley pets DarkPrincess, sorry about Sukie, its so hard when they pass away. my dog kelly passed away in november 2003, but i still miss her and still think about her.
LOVE the cat in the t - shirt - i think it kinda suits him!!!!! LOL!! :(
Posted Image

#50 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:demons

Posted 04 June 2006 - 05:47 PM

PPPPPSSSSSSST!!!! POSSESSED!........sorry bout ur old dog!

MY FISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -Socrates-The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. -Socrates-

#51 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 07:16 PM

Love the fish, Roger!

All Four of the girls Together, the last one that Sukie is in about a week before she passed away, I like to think the were conspiring a Christmas Caper. :)

Wow, another houseful of pets! What adorable creatures, DarkPrincess.

I'm sorry to hear about your Sukie. She was such a beautiful dog. It is sadly ironic that I lost my parrot, Marilyn, on Dec. 19, 2005, too. Made for a really tough Christmas.

:hug:

#52 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:02 AM

Cute Fishy Rogey! hehe

awwww I'm sorry about your parrot. :weeee: It was a tough day, and Christmas was very hard to get into the mood and enjoy it. On the 19th started with a 6 am phone call, hubbies uncle had passed on, then got a call from a high school friend..her brother commited suicide...then my dog died...So yep was one of the worst days Ever!. :hug"

Edited by DarkPrincess, 05 June 2006 - 11:02 AM.

Posted Image

#53 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:09 AM

Cute Fishy Rogey! hehe

You are thinking of cute, eh?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:19 AM

Rog, I wanna see your snakes!
Cute little fishy, can I pet him?

Edited by spooksareus, 05 June 2006 - 11:20 AM.

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#55 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:15 PM

ill post em........in a few minutes
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -Socrates-The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. -Socrates-

#56 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:38 PM

cool, u have snakes i want to see!

V
Posted Image Posted Image

#57 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 04:57 PM

ill post em........in a few minutes

can u pet him........lmao

#58 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:03 PM

animals......
MORE..............

MORE...........

lol, these are my pets!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy............................lol

Edited by rogerfl, 05 June 2006 - 06:04 PM.

#59 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:45 PM

animals......
MORE..............

MORE...........

lol, these are my pets!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy............................lol

Sweet little snakeys! I love em'! :hug:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#60 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:17 PM

Posted Image

Ok here I go.....
Starting with one of my adopted kitties. This is Jeffie, I was called to pick her up at the Humane Soc., she was quite pregers, due anytime. She went into labor in the car, picture kitty with all legs up in the air inside the carrier.....like in the stirr-ups....lol. She had 6 babies a few hours later, the first was butt first. Unfortunately, the babies were already sick from her being in the pound, we lost them all. Mom survived, but she was very depressed a nd would not eat. After weeks of my force feeding her she came around.
I was not about to send her back to the pound, she we kept her. She is the most talkative and softess kitty I have!
We whisper about her weight problem, she is so pretty we just hide it from her..lol.
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users