Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:demons

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:20 PM

Posted Image

Ok here I go.....
Starting with one of my adopted kitties. This is Jeffie, I was called to pick her up at the Humane Soc., she was quite pregers, due anytime. She went into labor in the car, picture kitty with all legs up in the air inside the carrier.....like in the stirr-ups....lol. She had 6 babies a few hours later, the first was butt first. Unfortunately, the babies were already sick from her being in the pound, we lost them all. Mom survived, but she was very depressed a nd would not eat. After weeks of my force feeding her she came around.
I was not about to send her back to the pound, she we kept her. She is the most talkative and softess kitty I have!
We whisper about her weight problem, she is so pretty we just hide it from her..lol.

awwwwww...shes so pretty and cute!!!!!!!!.......
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -Socrates-The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. -Socrates-

#62 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:28 PM

Posted Image

And this is Bruno! He is my very first squirrel. He is now 7 years old. He is a rescuee also.

Sorry about the sideways kitty....forgot to rotate...lol.
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#63 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:24 PM

Posted Image

Ok here I go.....
Starting with one of my adopted kitties. This is Jeffie, I was called to pick her up at the Humane Soc., she was quite pregers, due anytime. She went into labor in the car, picture kitty with all legs up in the air inside the carrier.....like in the stirr-ups....lol. She had 6 babies a few hours later, the first was butt first. Unfortunately, the babies were already sick from her being in the pound, we lost them all. Mom survived, but she was very depressed a nd would not eat. After weeks of my force feeding her she came around.
I was not about to send her back to the pound, she we kept her. She is the most talkative and softess kitty I have!
We whisper about her weight problem, she is so pretty we just hide it from her..lol.

Poor kitty, she must have been sooo sad (I'm in tears as it is)...
:hug:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#64 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 06 June 2006 - 12:08 AM

Awww that is very sad....so here is link to some Puppen video clips of her "pecking" my adopted daughters kittens that came for a visit... they played and even took a nap together. :) The most recent 7 were taken June 4th, but I just got them up today, and Yes they do have sound. In one at the Very End before the vid time ended on the camera, BB pops the puppen on the behind for getting to Rough...but NO she didn't pop puppens behind very hard, just Looks and sounds that way since se were between a closed patio and garage area, everything seemes amplified trapped there, as for the Puppen...she was Completely UnFazed. LOL Sorry the last 3 clips are dark No Idea how to lighten them, though i know there has to be a way...Any one know how??? would appreciate the help! :hug:

PUPPEN VIDEO CLIPS

Also, here is a cute pic for you all :clap: The dark fuzzy wet looking kitty just had a wee bath, she is a SLOPPY EATER!!!! Was covered from nose all way to her neck and both front legs!! Wow!

Posted Image

Edited by DarkPrincess, 06 June 2006 - 12:12 AM.

Posted Image

#65 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 06 June 2006 - 03:56 AM

what a cute picture!!!!

that little wet kitten is SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rogerfl - those snakes are amazing, what are there names?

i remember last year me and my partner were in a pet shop - there was a 8 foot Boa Constrictor, which the guy let me hold - i thought it was brilliant but unfortunalty my partner didnt!!!
Posted Image

#66 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:40 AM

Cute Fishy Rogey! hehe

You are thinking of cute, eh?

Posted Image

Well Moonie...YEAH!!!!! Adorable!
Posted Image

Edited by DarkPrincess, 06 June 2006 - 09:43 AM.

Posted Image

#67 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:51 AM

animals......
MORE..............

MORE...........

lol, these are my pets!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy............................lol

Awww they are cute.... Posted Image
Posted Image

#68 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 06 June 2006 - 11:45 AM

Posted Image

This is Comidus! A bluejay we rescued a year ago. He had half of his tail torn almost off. He regained everything back and is as beautiful as he should be. Just spoiled rotten! He does have free range in his room! (and still likes to eat baby birdie food)

He imitates all the other birds in the house. We hope he may one day get one word out! He is a real sweetheart!

Posted Image

These are two of my doggies, Jack and Tipsey.
Lab and golden retriver mix and boxer and queensland healer.

#69 rat girl

rat girl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 06 June 2006 - 12:45 PM

Posted Image

This is Comidus! A bluejay we rescued a year ago. He had half of his tail torn almost off. He regained everything back and is as beautiful as he should be. Just spoiled rotten! He does have free range in his room! (and still likes to eat baby birdie food)

He imitates all the other birds in the house. We hope he may one day get one word out! He is a real sweetheart!

Posted Image

These are two of my doggies, Jack and Tipsey.
Lab and golden retriver mix and boxer and queensland healer.

hi there leslie

what a lovely bird!! really cute dogs too, - how many animals do you have in your house? it sounds like a zoo!!!! LOL!! :clap:
Posted Image

#70 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:06 PM

What a beauty!! Thanks Leslie, Love those pics of all the critters! Keep em coming! (note that I did NOT say BEASTS) Posted Image
Posted Image

#71 rat girl

rat girl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:39 PM

Posted Image

Ok here I go.....

leslie, the is such a lovely kitty, i laughed out load when i read the bit about kitty with her legs in the air!!!!
i can just imagine it!! :P :D :Spaz: :wow:
such a shame about the kittens, but its good to know that mum came out ok.

Edited by rat girl, 06 June 2006 - 02:40 PM.

Posted Image

#72 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:14 PM

What a beauty!! Thanks Leslie, Love those pics of all the critters! Keep em coming! (note that I did NOT say BEASTS) Posted Image

TY!!!
:D

#73 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:29 PM

Gorgeous pets, Leslie. :Spaz: I especially like Comidus - what a stunning blue he has on him.

I think it's really wonderful how you rescue and nuture these precious little creatures back to health.

:D

Viv

#74 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:39 PM

Ty Viv!

Comidus also loves to hide money under my daughter's carpet...lol....and anything else he finds to be his treasures!

#75 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:49 PM

(note that I did NOT say BEASTS)

:) It's for the best :kitty:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users