Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

How to communicate and undertand what they want??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Pansam

Pansam

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:45 PM

Hi
im new to this and i dont know if im posting it in the right topic but well
my husband sees things
he has been seeing and feeling things and presences for a long time
wherever he goes they follow
in different ways: orbs, "smoky" presences (white and black), things moved around, steps, they wake him up at night, he sees them walking beside me, shadows, printer or computer goes on randomly, etc
they seem to call him or let him know they are there when we are sleeping because he wakes up suddenly as if someone is calling him and his eyes automatically go towards the "thing" no matter where it is located
sometimes they lay on top of him at night, well it seems like that, the smoky glowing white thing goes from the ceiling down towards him and stops exactly in front of him then dissappears
he has gone to different psychics and without even speaking, they always tell him that he has the ability or that there are presences around him, that he has 12 people following him around, things like that
in our former apartment, in this new apartment, if we go out on holidays, to a different house or country, everywhere
he is not scared and doesnt feel threatened but he wants to be able to understand why, wants to be able to help if that is what they want, to communicate with them,
we believe that if this is happening it is for a reason so he wants to be able to learn about htis ability, to learn to communicate so he can understand them and help them out
I never see anything nor feel anything even though he can see them beside me
sometimes I feel a presence or someone watching me but I think its in my mind because I know that my husband sees them
they told him to try talking to them, not out loud but in his mind, he has tried this in many ways but does not get a response
someone told him that he needs to learn how to use and control his ability, how to develop it, that he is new (even though he is being seing this for 10 years now) so that he needs to train himself

any suggestions??? what to do to listen to them, or talk to them or understand them? maybe something to develop the ability so he can actually talk to them? dont know

Edited by Pansam, 01 March 2009 - 04:48 PM.

#2 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

Hi and welcome, Pansam! :wow:

A great place to start is here. I have a great book that is still in print. It is called "Psychic Development for Beginners." The author is William Hewitt. You can get it on Amazon or the Llewellyn publishers website. It is under $15. It will teach him how to control his gift, meditate, protect himself, recognize his different abilities and so on. It is an excellent book for self-training. I would also recommend that he hang around here. There are a good number of gifted people here, and just reading their posts should help him learn and understand his gift.

Good luck to you both and again, welcome to Ghostvillage.

Kira

Edited by Kira, 01 March 2009 - 05:09 PM.

The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#3 Pansam

Pansam

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:11 AM

Hi and welcome, Pansam! :)

A great place to start is here. I have a great book that is still in print. It is called "Psychic Development for Beginners." The author is William Hewitt. You can get it on Amazon or the Llewellyn publishers website. It is under $15. It will teach him how to control his gift, meditate, protect himself, recognize his different abilities and so on. It is an excellent book for self-training. I would also recommend that he hang around here. There are a good number of gifted people here, and just reading their posts should help him learn and understand his gift.

Kira

Thanks, ill llok for the book
and ill try to convince him to join this forum
ill keep you posted

#4 yld1009

yld1009

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:32 AM

Pansam, welcome to GV. :clap: First, I will say that I am not psychic, I do have a psychic child, so I am still learning to help her. Kira gave you some good advice. There is also a Psychic forum here on GV. You can check that out. There are a lot of good people here, and I'm positive you can get him the help he needs. If you can't convince him to join, you can always look and contact someone on here for him. Just an idea. Good luck and please keep us posted!

#5 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:15 PM

Hi and welcome. You received great advise. IMO because he is a medium/psychic, spirits are attracted to him, he is like a beacon because they know he can see and hear them. Its difficult to tell what they want, if anything at all, but that book might really help him. Good luck..CE

#6 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:47 AM

:ghost: Some people have spirit guides and angels around them as well as spirits that feel good in his company. Now I do not know that I have them but look up spirit guides on line. The one psychic that spoke of them was Sylvia Browne. She was on the Montel show often. You can get her books at the library. Save you a few pennies.

Sharon

#7 blackdog

blackdog

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:22 AM

I feel for him. He is much more sensitive to the spirit world than I am, but I seem to attract them as well. I have at least 2 maybe 3 that following me around. I'm learning to live with them but its still very weird to think about. Psychics are spirit magnets it seems. I was raised a very fundamental christian so this is a bit hard for me to grasp sometimes.

Most likely if he is a medium/psychic he will have a spiritual guardian and a spirit guide with him. I've read that almost every person has a spirit guide. He may also have a guardian to protect him from negative spirits. From what I've been able to glean from EVPs on investigations I've been on, the 2 spirits I have with me is my guard and guide. Every time I go out to investigate a client's site, they seem to be on the recordings.

I'm definitely going to check out that book.

#8 Pansam

Pansam

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:22 AM

:wow: Some people have spirit guides and angels around them as well as spirits that feel good in his company. Now I do not know that I have them but look up spirit guides on line. The one psychic that spoke of them was Sylvia Browne. She was on the Montel show often. You can get her books at the library. Save you a few pennies.

Sharon

yes i know about her because my husband has seen her on the montel show and everything she has said relates in a way or another what he is going through or has seen
thanks for the advice ill look for her books for sure!!

#9 Pansam

Pansam

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:29 AM

Hi and welcome, Pansam! :wow:

Kira

Thanks, ill llok for the book
and ill try to convince him to join this forum
ill keep you posted

I havent been able to find this book, ill have to buy it online i guess
i have been looking around in the library and found several titles
do you know about anything this one:
The gift : understand and develop your psychic abilities
By: Bodine, Echo L. | Publication year: 2003

#10 Pansam

Pansam

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:42 AM

it is happening more often now and sometimes its one and sometimes its more
its like they are spreading the word that my husband can see them
they alwasy appear at night in the dark when we are in bed and wake us up either by "calling" my husband or turning the computer and printer on so the noise and light wakes us up
i know it might onlky be the energy that turns the computer or printer on but anyway...
im thinking of sleeping with camera in hand so i can take pics at night as soon as they wake him up or float around the computer
any suggestions on how to take pics? or ill just have to snap away and hope something comes up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users