"Sparkling" Anomalies

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 MarjorieEve

MarjorieEve

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

I've been Googling this for a good three hours today, but I'd just like to know if anyone knows the significance of sparkling anomalies appearing over the cribs of infants or its significance. I can't find a similar story, superstition, theory, etc, anywhere! Does anyone know what these things are thought to be, and what something like that could possibly mean?

#2 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

I searched around for a long time too, couldn't find anything either

#3 yld1009

yld1009

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

Hello MarjorieEve, Welcome to GV! :wow: Could you please elaborate a little more as to what happened and what you may have seen? Maybe a little more detail about it. That might help us in getting you some answers. This sounds like it might be a really interesting topic and would love to help you with it. Thanks, yld

#4 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:14 PM

I was fixing supper and thinking about your post. I remembered that the purple bouncing orbs that we saw on the kitchen table were what I would describe as sparkly.

But, then, I don't know what they were - they were beautiful to look at, a purple-ish color I've never seen, I can only say they were something paranormal.

Can you give us more details please ma'am?

#5 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

For more years than I can remember I sometimes see what I call sparkle balls. They are usually anywhere from the size of a tennis ball to a small canteloupe. They float around slowly and can pass through the walls without hesitation.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#6 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

I've been Googling this for a good three hours today, but I'd just like to know if anyone knows the significance of sparkling anomalies appearing over the cribs of infants or its significance. I can't find a similar story, superstition, theory, etc, anywhere! Does anyone know what these things are thought to be, and what something like that could possibly mean?

Hi, Welcome to GV..I have seen sparking anomalies since I was young. I call them spiritual orbs. Its my experience that they are spirits who dont have the energy to manifest..In my life and experience they are good spirits or angels. How big are they, and what shape? CE

#7 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:02 PM

I see them often and have been told they are faeries.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#8 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

I see them often and have been told they are faeries.

Great, as do I..whatever they are they are pretty and fun to watch. Its hard to capture them on my camera cause they go SO fast..CE :blush:

#9 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

The ones we saw didn't go quickly, they were there for quite a while.

#10 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

WOW that seems unusual..Were you scared of them? CE

#11 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:24 PM

No, and this happened when the BAD things were happening. They comforted us at that time.

#12 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:25 PM

No, and this happened when the BAD things were happening. They comforted us at that time.

I totally understand. I used to see black fuzzy ones, some as big as a beachball and thats when bad things happened here too. The white little ones I see alot, they are cute and yes comforting..CE

#13 yld1009

yld1009

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:00 PM

I still don't know what these things could be, I have never had the experience of seeing something like that. Whatever it is, sounds like it would definitely be a good thing. I think I'm going to do some research and look into that. Sounds very interesting. We need some more good and amazing topics like this one!

#14 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:37 AM

I still don't know what these things could be, I have never had the experience of seeing something like that. Whatever it is, sounds like it would definitely be a good thing. I think I'm going to do some research and look into that. Sounds very interesting. We need some more good and amazing topics like this one!

I feel they are of the paranormal if seen with the naked eye. I once saw one on the door in my bedroom, and it was "green" and I thought it was pretty cool, but it continued to get bigger and bigger, and it was very large but it was gorgeous, as it manifested. That was during a bad time too, so now I know it was not a good spirit. Not sure of the validity, but I saw a red wormy thing one night and could NOT for the life of me figure out what it was. I actually got directly below it, and realized it was moving, so left the bedroom, located my disposabe camera and took a pic and it appeared to be ectoplasm, and went from the ceiling to the floor, I was shocked to see the size of it, and it stuck around for quite some time. I had my pics developed and on CD I was totally weirded out. Red I heard indicates a spirit who commited suicide, and that same day a friend of my son was at the end of his rope, wanted out and overdosed. So its my opinion that colors truly mean something. I heard that blue is a new spirit and others believe its due to healing. It is interesting, I agree..CE

#15 Aanica

Aanica

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:truth

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:49 AM

I have to take the responsible stance and remind the OP that some of the things described by yourself and the subsequent replies could be symptomatic of "Macular" degeneration" and other retinal and optical maladies that may require immediate treatment to circumvent further visual degradation. a simple eye exam performed by a certified optometrist in most can at least identify these characteristics.

thanks-
Aanica
Posted ImageBe VERY afraid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users