• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#16 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:12 PM

I still don't know what these things could be, I have never had the experience of seeing something like that. Whatever it is, sounds like it would definitely be a good thing. I think I'm going to do some research and look into that. Sounds very interesting. We need some more good and amazing topics like this one!

Hey girl, I saw lots at your place last night, BTW that was great. I am going to the site to see what was found. I assume some were dust, but others were questionable. Hope things have quieted down...CE :wave:

#17 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:09 PM

Maybe they're guardian angels watching over the baby. I'd like to think they are but I'm no paranormal expert.

Whatever

#18 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

I have to take the responsible stance and remind the OP that some of the things described by yourself and the subsequent replies could be symptomatic of "Macular" degeneration" and other retinal and optical maladies that may require immediate treatment to circumvent further visual degradation. a simple eye exam performed by a certified optometrist in most can at least identify these characteristics.

thanks-
Aanica

Not mac degen - the ones on our kitchen table were seen by all of us. I know what you mean about "floaters" and all that, but I am talking about something much much different.

#19 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:12 PM

Maybe they're guardian angels watching over the baby. I'd like to think they are but I'm no paranormal expert.

None of us are experts so not to worry, and I would hope you are right, that would be very comforting. I enjoy positive thoughts..CE :whoohoo:

#20 yld1009

yld1009

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:34 PM

I still don't know what these things could be, I have never had the experience of seeing something like that. Whatever it is, sounds like it would definitely be a good thing. I think I'm going to do some research and look into that. Sounds very interesting. We need some more good and amazing topics like this one!

Hey girl, I saw lots at your place last night, BTW that was great. I am going to the site to see what was found. I assume some were dust, but others were questionable. Hope things have quieted down...CE :whoohoo:

Thanks CE for joining in. I will send you a PM and fill you in on some things that happened behind the scenes! yld

#21 yld1009

yld1009

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

I agree axl, that is what I would like to believe also!

#22 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:45 PM

Hey girl, I saw lots at your place last night, BTW that was great. I am going to the site to see what was found. I assume some were dust, but others were questionable. Hope things have quieted down...CE :whoohoo:

Thanks CE for joining in. I will send you a PM and fill you in on some things that happened behind the scenes! yld

Great thanks, I stayed for nearly the entire night, then my computer froze and I just signed off. I kept hearing a cat, and a little girl. Very interesting, hope its quiet for you today..CE

#23 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:17 PM

None of us are experts so not to worry, and I would hope you are right, that would be very comforting. I enjoy positive thoughts..CE :whoohoo:

Thanks! I thought my post would get lost here but nice of you both to agree :lol:

I wish we still know what those are flying over the cribs!

Edited by axlfoley, 08 March 2009 - 06:18 PM.

Whatever

#24 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:58 PM

Thanks! I thought my post would get lost here but nice of you both to agree :lol:

I wish we still know what those are flying over the cribs!

I consider them spirits that are either ready to manifest or dont have the energy to do so. Certain colors can mean certain things, but thats not etched in concrete..I guess it depends on the kind of haunting. If its loved ones that are watching over us, thats wonderful, or a guardian angel. If its a negative haunting they are normally black, or red, to the best of my knowledge anyway. CE

#25 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

I have to take the responsible stance and remind the OP that some of the things described by yourself and the subsequent replies could be symptomatic of "Macular" degeneration" and other retinal and optical maladies that may require immediate treatment to circumvent further visual degradation. a simple eye exam performed by a certified optometrist in most can at least identify these characteristics.

Could be, but it wasn't. MD was ruled out...at least in my personal experience.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#26 Aanica

Aanica

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:truth

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:38 PM

Was it ruled out professionally in your personal experience Sir? :whoohoo:

Aanica
Posted ImageBe VERY afraid

#27 Aanica

Aanica

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:truth

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:40 PM

thanks-
Aanica

Not mac degen - the ones on our kitchen table were seen by all of us. I know what you mean about "floaters" and all that, but I am talking about something much much different.

fair enough.
that the other possibilities are at least considered is my concern.
Posted ImageBe VERY afraid

#28 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:27 PM

I also went to an optometrist and an opthalmologist to rule out any form of visual disorders and got a clean bill of health as well. Macular Degeneration is normally due to Diabetes and the elderly. The only medical emergency would be retinal detatchment, which can lead to blindess so obviously thats ruled out due to lack of pain and good vision, as well. Floaters however are very common, but in my case, orbs are much different than floaters, and guess you have to see them, to understand the difference..CE

#29 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:18 PM

Was it ruled out professionally in your personal experience Sir? :)

Aanica

Careful...your negative intentions are showing. But, to answer what your question appears to be at first glance, my dog follows them through the house. Live visitors have also seen them at the same time. When I cup my hands around them I can feel the energy emitted by them. But then, I can also feel the emissions from a mouse touch pad. It feels like electric peach fuzz.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#30 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:34 PM

Was it ruled out professionally in your personal experience Sir? :)

Aanica

Careful...your negative intentions are showing. But, to answer what your question appears to be at first glance, my dog follows them through the house. Live visitors have also seen them at the same time. When I cup my hands around them I can feel the energy emitted by them. But then, I can also feel the emissions from a mouse touch pad. It feels like electric peach fuzz.

WOW I have never touched one, thats awesome. Do they have color to them or are the all white?? CE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users