Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

"Sparkling" Anomalies

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:05 PM

~I wonder if the quick sparks of light count? I will see, from time to time, like a quick bright spark of light. And although I have to wear glasses, I've been to my Optometrist (sp?) and told her of these lights I see and I have no other eye problems that would bring these lights on.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#32 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:26 AM

WOW I have never touched one, thats awesome. Do they have color to them or are the all white?? CE

The ones I've seen have been mostly white, however sometimes have a very faint greenish or bluish tint.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#33 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:46 AM

~I wonder if the quick sparks of light count? I will see, from time to time, like a quick bright spark of light. And although I have to wear glasses, I've been to my Optometrist (sp?) and told her of these lights I see and I have no other eye problems that would bring these lights on.

Its possible they are orbs. If you see them at night when you first go to bed, its possible its your eyes adjusting to the dark. But if you see them during the day or for a period of time at night, sounds like orbs. To me they appear to be like flireflies, lighting up and moving all over the place, is that what you mean? Are they small or different sizes? CE

#34 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:50 AM

WOW I have never touched one, thats awesome. Do they have color to them or are the all white?? CE

The ones I've seen have been mostly white, however sometimes have a very faint greenish or bluish tint.

The ones I see now, are white as well. Some are tiny and sparkle and move really fast and I have seen a few large white ones, occassionally. I see them during the day and at night, but of course not all the time, but quite often. I am so used to them, its become commonplace. CE

#35 Kristy

Kristy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:I will be updating my "interests" soon-lol.

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

I've often wondered what these "sparkling" anomilies are too! I'm happy this thread was started. I also have seen these "groups" of sparkling lights...often they look bluish to me --most of the experiences have been little white lights though...they are so beautiful to watch when they are present.
I get a distinct feeling of a "good" presence with them, always very good.

Edited by Kristy, 09 March 2009 - 12:45 PM.

#36 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:57 PM

I agree Kristy, they are pretty and it used to be said we couldnt see them with the naked eye, but times have changed and seems to happen to more people, more often. Maybe due to the massive amount of people who have come forward. I love to watch them..CE :cheerleader:

#37 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:04 PM

Well, i tried to join in and put a post on here this morning describing the orbs we saw, I went into great detail about them.

But now that post is not here. I said, at the end of the post, that same of these posts sound ridiculous, referring to MY post, thinking what would my boss or big sister would think if this saw my post.

I certainly wouldn't have referred to other people's posts as ridiculous. I was just talking about my description. If I offended anyone, I didn't mean to.

#38 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:57 PM

Well, i tried to join in and put a post on here this morning describing the orbs we saw, I went into great detail about them.

But now that post is not here. I said, at the end of the post, that same of these posts sound ridiculous, referring to MY post, thinking what would my boss or big sister would think if this saw my post.

I certainly wouldn't have referred to other people's posts as ridiculous. I was just talking about my description. If I offended anyone, I didn't mean to.

What I had said was that the sparkly things we saw on our kitchen table looked like, if you had a purple neon lava lamp, took the "lava" out, rolled it into balls and put electric, sparkling lights in it and bounced it on the table, that's what the "orbs" we saw looked like.

#39 Aanica

Aanica

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:truth

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:45 PM

interesting topic :cheerleader:
if some of you see these as often as implied I have to assume there is considerable supernatural activity in your environment? and if this is truly "paranormal" activity as vociferously contended here, how can you be sure that they are not "demonics" in disguise?
my understanding is that this sort of activity would be categorized as a "disturbance" if detected by an accredited demonologist or paranormal investigator. as the "cuteness" of the sparkly orbs would be construed as the seductive influence of the demons. i mean correct me if I'm wrong but can't they metamorphosize and shape shift etc?

I'm just curious

thanks,
Aanica
Posted ImageBe VERY afraid

#40 mrsspookypants

mrsspookypants

Yep, she's THE GHOST....blame it ALL on her!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Interests:Scary things....

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

Cotton....I assure you, your post was not removed from this thread. I even checked the topic history to confirm that, it only shows posts being approved. So nothing was removed.

I would really appreciate it if people would stop making assumptions, follow the guidelines, and if you have a question or concern such as this, contact a moderator instead of making an issue out of it.

I don't know what happened to your post, but I assure you, it was not posted to this thread.

#41 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

Thank you so much MrsSpookyPants. Maybe it just didn't go through or something - seriously, though, I don't make problems or assumptions, it just kind of hit me hard when I saw it wasn't on here - and with my comment about ridiculous posts, I figured that was what happened.

#42 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:05 PM

interesting topic :cheerleader:
if some of you see these as often as implied I have to assume there is considerable supernatural activity in your environment? and if this is truly "paranormal" activity as vociferously contended here, how can you be sure that they are not "demonics" in disguise?
my understanding is that this sort of activity would be categorized as a "disturbance" if detected by an accredited demonologist or paranormal investigator. as the "cuteness" of the sparkly orbs would be construed as the seductive influence of the demons. i mean correct me if I'm wrong but can't they metamorphosize and shape shift etc?

I'm just curious

thanks,
Aanica

I don't know the answer to your question, A. But I assume that anything paranormal can take on any shape, sound, sight they want to. The reason I know the ones we saw weren't of a demonic nature is because other things in the home at that time were -(maybe not demonic, but nasty) and these were comforting. Beyond that, beyond what we all felt and everything else that happened, I have absolutely no clue at all.

#43 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:17 PM

What I had said was that the sparkly things we saw on our kitchen table looked like, if you had a purple neon lava lamp, took the "lava" out, rolled it into balls and put electric, sparkling lights in it and bounced it on the table, that's what the "orbs" we saw looked like.

Those sound pretty strange Cotton, and Ive never seen anything like that, and would love to know what they indicated? Was that during a good or bad time for you? CE

#44 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:25 PM

Those sound pretty strange Cotton, and Ive never seen anything like that, and would love to know what they indicated? Was that during a good or bad time for you? CE

LOL - I know it sounds pretty strange, that's why I made the "ridiculous" comment -
it happened during the darkest time. The really bad time.

#45 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:31 PM

LOL - I know it sounds pretty strange, that's why I made the "ridiculous" comment -
it happened during the darkest time. The really bad time.

LOL Nothing sounds ridilous to me anymore. That must have been really freaky to see. BTW did you take any pics during that time? CE :weeee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users