• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:03 PM

The ones we saw didn't go quickly, they were there for quite a while.

WOW that seems unusual..Were you scared of them? CE

No, and this happened when the BAD things were happening. They comforted us at that time.

I totally understand. I used to see black fuzzy ones, some as big as a beachball and thats when bad things happened here too. The white little ones I see alot, they are cute and yes comforting..CE

A little offtopic, but you reminded me of these guys
Posted Image
The little soot creatures from Spirited Away, hey, its a ghost movie. XD

But I wonder if these faeries, or whatever they are, are a symbol of better times approaching?
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#47 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:16 PM

Posted Image

#48 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:26 PM

LOL Ike, those are too cute. The ones I saw, NOT so cute..CE :weeee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users