Photo

Satanists Where Are You?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#16 MarcieLou

MarcieLou

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:I'm an avid reader and writer, and I enjoy photography a lot too. I'm also into the occult, specifically reading tarot cards. I've had a couple incidents involving spirits, so I'm excited to learn as much as I can.

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:56 PM

I happen to believe that you don't have to be a Satanist to call upon dark forces. It's one of those things that everyone can do... but how safe is it for everyone to do is another question. I'd be careful if I were you, I've had the unpleasant experience of having dark forces and malevolent spirits creep into my life when they're least wanted. And I warn you, once they get into your life, you can't really get them out.
Peace and love. ^_^ <3 -Marcie

#17 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

:lol: That brings me to the question here.Are there are any members here who call upon "Dark Entities" in their practice of witch craft, directed magic, rituals etc...... Is anyone here a Satanist?
Sharon

First off, I am not a Satanist and never was. I was raised not believing in a devil, only God and Angels. But I do have a story to share involving using Black Magick or dark forces.

When I was in fourth grade there was a boy named Nicky C. Everyday on the bus he'd go by me on the way on and off, hit me on the leg or shoulder and say "gotcha last." He teased me at school too. For some reason I absolutely despised him for doing these things to me. Of course looking back I realize he probably "liked" me. So during that time my mom was in The Women's Liberation Movement, Supporter of the Black Panthers, a Draft Counselor, attened a witches coven (1971/72) and was dabbling in herbal cures and black magick. I told her so many times how much Nicky bothered me and she told me to try to get some of his hair or a personal object and over the weekend we would make a voodoo doll and "get him back" for torturing me. (Mom was very unhappy in her marriage at the time and not in her right mind, luckily she does not do anything like this today, nor has for decades).

At school on Friday I managed to get something personal of his and brought it home. On Sunday we baked voodoo dolls out of flour, water, salt, pepper, other sour spices, and his personal item. When it was ready she taught me a prayer to say that would protect myself from getting hurt or having the spell backfire. All I remember is that it ended with the words "so mote it be."

I then took the baked doll into my room with my friend who didn't like Nicky either. We recited the prayer and then went to town sticking "him" with pins, slicing his leg, yelling at him, and ended up breaking a few peices off the doll. The next day we went to school and Nicky was not there. My teacher told me he was in the hospital. He came back the next day and told a horrific story of getting a violent stomach ache while riding his bike, having a terrible bicycle accident on which he ended up slicing his leg open on the calf, and a lot of bumps, scrapes and bruises. I immediately felt SO GUILTY! Literally, all the places he had pains or cuts where places where we (mostly me) had either stuck a pin, sliced a limb with a needle, or where a part of the doll broke off.

I NEVER told anyone what I had done and swore my friend to secrecy. As far as I know, this NEVER got out and Nicky moved to another town before the next school year and I never saw him again. To this day I feel awful about this. I never knew the power of black magick and will NOT ever engage in it again. I know I shouldn't be too hard on myself as I was only 9 years old, but I knew, even then that I did have some sort of power within me. I never should have done it and my mom never should have allowed me (but she had her own problems back then). I don't think until that day she understood the depth of my abilities either. After that she never allowed me to do anything other than White Magick. I think all of us (my mom, me, my sister and brother) were all scared by how that session turned out.

Over the years a lot of things have gone wrong for me that don't make any sense, and I can't help but wonder if this is somehow Karma for what I did to Nicky? If you take anything away from this experience, I hope it is that no one will ever attempt to do anything to anyone using black magick; it's not worth it and you have no way of knowing how it will come back to you.

Embarrassed and ashamed but had to share, Kira
:Wall: from now on I'll use me words
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#18 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:38 PM

Yikes, Kira, that's pretty heavy duty. I hope you don't beat yourself up too much, though--as a 9-year-old, even if you knew you had abilities, who could have predicted the outcome?

When I was in college there was a girl who lived across from me who I really did not like--she was really nasty. And one day I was standing in the hallway with some friends and she walked past us, and after she passed by I gave her the mal'occhio sign (the evil eye).

The next day she came down with a really serious upper respiratory infection that seemed to come out of nowhere, and she was out of commission for a while.

Of course it could have been just a huge coincidence, but I've never even *considered* giving anyone the mal'occhio since then.

#19 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:49 PM

I really don't think about it very often, but when I recall it, as I just did, I do get those guitly feelings. 4th grade was just a really terrible year for me all around. I got molested by a boy in my class and the principal said it was my fault, my parents got divorced, my mom had an affair and we moved out of our big, beautiful house into a tiny 4 room apartment. I guess all in all I had a lot of anger in me! Don't cha' think? Oh, and on top of all that, since I was the oldest child I thought it was all my fault and had to take care of my younger siblings every day after school when mom went to work for the first time in her life. AWFUL MEMORIES!

But now I've gone completely off topic....................
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#20 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:08 AM

What can happen in darkness can happen in light. Light is considered the higher spirit form.

So why go where the light does not shine?

God bless, J

#21 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:11 AM

Because light does not equal happiness.~

'dark' or 'black' magick.. magick doesn't have a color.. Its simply a term for magick that is not suggested. the terms used for it makes its reputation sink lower.
While white magick has its flaws, aswell.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#22 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:25 PM

:ghost: Again, the magic itself is neither light or dark it is the intent. For those who practice what they intend to be dark magic I believe in Karma and to wish harm on others opens you to the repercussions. I may of started the question about where the dark sided members of Ghost Village are but I have yet to get an answer from anyone actually trying to live their lives on the dark side.

I have seen nothing to make me believe in demons, satanic cults, especially the ones sacrificing babies and the like. I can believe a bunch of self deluded people have bought the idea of animal sacrifice giving them power but they are just fools with no power at all.

Even Anton Levey was nothing but a lying con man using the idea he had power to give him status. Almost everything from his name to his lovers to his wealth to contact with the rich and famous were all lies. He didn't even come up with the idea of the Satanic Bible. He was approached to have his name as author but did not write it. It was strictly a publishers idea to make a few bucks in the time period we were in. Geraldo Rivera who is a respected journalist got sucked into believing there were satanic cults sacrificing virgins and babies.

He was a Jew growing up in Chicago when he claimed Satan to be different. He was a fraud.

Sharon

#23 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:51 AM

Ok lemme explain this a little. We all know that magic itself is neither good nor bad, but how you use it makes you good or bad. But I need to stress this as much as possible, everyone uses the names Light and Dark as good and bad and this isn't true. The magic I do is DARK. But it isn't evil. I use darkness, and dark entities, moon magic, that sort of thing. I never understood why some religions don't like darkness, because as I recall, in the christian and catholic religions, "god" created EVERYTHING. So why would the moon and darkness be evil? Wasn't Lucifer the god of Light, so shouldn't you fear the light? It just all seems confusing.

Satanic cults are real, but they prefer to be called "Satan worshipers". They traditionally don't sacrifice living beings. And as much as christians hate it, they don't like being called a cult. Same as witches, we aren't a Witch Cult, we're a coven.

Calling upon the dark forces is as safe as calling any other spiritual being. They aren't out to hurt you, they're like night gods.

I see staying in the light all the time to be a waste. If you want to be fully aware of yourself and your surroundings, you need to know your light side and your dark side. Spent some time in the dark, and you may find there are parts of your life you've been missing by staring into the sun for too long. I've found my light side and my dark side, and personally, I don't like sunburn.

And Mooboo, LaVey didn't teach or believe in the devil. Satanism is completely separate from the christian Satan, and "his" followers being Satan Worshipers.

DARKEST Blessings,
Morbid
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#24 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

Just realized I called Lucifer the "god of light", I meant "Angel of light".

#25 chestnut

chestnut

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:32 AM

So do you ever need to protect yourself, Morbid, while using dark entities and magic? And how does the use of dark magic work compared to using the light stuff?

I'd love to know more about this because I really have no idea what true Satanism is, only the sensational stuff that gets in the news, which I'm assuming isn't an accurate representation at all.

#26 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:37 AM

I personally don't protect myself using light or dark. I've never had an issue with bad things happening. And the use of dark forces instead of light simply means you do the same thing you'd do with the dark that you do with the light. It will work the same as using light beings, as light or dark, they aren't evil, they're merely tools for your use.

I'm not a satanist, but I do share a few views with them, (the not so up-tight views). If you want to learn more about true satanists and satanism I suggest getting Anton Szandor LaVey's book The Satanic Bible. To listen to what people say about satanists and then to read the book, I assure you, you'll get a good laugh. The book is actually against the killing of animals, not pro-sacrifice. And there's a lot of other parts that are complete opposites of what the media tries to say.

#27 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:05 PM

;) I had started a thread here about Demonic Hauntings and have gotten a lot of answers mostly from people who felt they had been attacked or been near an attack of demonic spirits. Some have had religious and non religious exorcisms. It seems that I am one of the few here who has never had a run in with a demonic force. I guess I doubt the existence of evil forces. I believe in angry, rude and nasty human spirits and non human elementals who no matter what their general atmosphere have no sense of good or evil. That brings me to the question here.Are there are any members here who call upon "Dark Entities" in their practice of witch craft, directed magic, rituals etc...... Is anyone here a Satanist?

I know some people use the Satanic Bible and have read it myself. If I remember correctly it is more of a doing whats best for you and yours and don't waste time and energy on worshiping a deity that seems to do all the taking with little reward during your life. I am paraphrasing here because it has been at least 35 years but I remember the gist of it.

But seriously if anyone here does use or worship dark powers could you let us know about it. I promise that at least for my part to keep an open mind but I am interested in how you came to that and if it works for you. Plus what are your expectations for the next life?

Sharon

Be careful what you call upon, for it might just come to you. Then not want to go away. Stick with ghost hunting, it's better for mind, body and spirit! :lol:

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#28 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:16 PM

Just wanted to point out that the usage of the terms "light," and "dark," in religious ideology is not exclusive to Catholicism and Christianity. Nor did they start it. I can't recall a lot of the use of those terms in Judaism, but the Jewish group known as the Essenes used them a LOT in their writings. The terms are used frequently in most Eastern religions that predate Christianity, are heavily found in Buddhism, and numerous ancient Pagan beliefs.

And I don't think this is a case of religious groups copying ideas either. They're just naturally good things to use as an analogy. Light let's you see clearly, darkness obscures your vision and hides the truth of what's around you. It's easy to turn that reality of nature into a religious allegory. Same with things like spring representing life and birth and winter representing death.

Also there's most likely a natural fear of the dark hardwired into us from times long ago when our ancestors were the least safe during the night when they slept. Predators come out at night and you're not exactly prepared for fleeing or defense when you sleep. Wandering into a dark cave where you could not see your footing or even potential dangers from predators was not safe.

It seems natural that the terms would be used the way they are and thought of by many cultures in the same way. Little kids before they are taught religion at all will naturally fear the dark, not the light.

Edited by Shawn333, 25 April 2009 - 02:18 PM.

#29 The V

The V

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, writing, comics, the supernatural, politics, spirituality, and BUFFY!

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:21 AM

Well, I was a LaVeyan Satanist for many years, but eventually grew to require something with more substance. Today, I am a pantheist (I call it different names depending on my mood, sometimes Omnist, sometimes Omnimodus Manuum (Universal Hands) and sometimes just pantheist). I still share many beliefs with LaVeyan Satanists, but independent study of quantum mechanics and string theory, as well as dabbling with chaos magic, has led me in a quite different direction. I do use magic (people who spell magic with a k...I find this pretentious) and regularly engage in a variety of rituals, occasionally from external sources, but I mostly create my own.

It is not uncommon for me to draw on dark energies and call upon dark forces. I've been doing it since age twelve or so, with plenty of successes to my credit. I don't deal with "light" forces all that often, as I don't feel entirely comfortable with them. I've always been drawn to the dark side, I guess.

I have created proxy dolls before (you may know them as "voodoo dolls") and have had some interesting experiences with them. I still remember my first (you always remember your first, don't you?). I put a hex on my school bus driver, because she was one of those wicked old women who hates children and should never be working with them. I made her likeness out of white Play-Doh (a true magician always uses what is available!) and recited some chants over it which I had composed myself. I stuck the needle in its head, and when I pulled it out, the inside of the hole was red. There was no red Play-Doh involved.

She didn't finish the school year. About a week after my ritual she had to have major dental surgery and ended up retiring. Needless to say, I was ecstatic.

Years later, while I was in college, I was seriously wronged by two individuals. It is rare for me to actually go to the trouble of cursing someone, but these two genuinely needed a little payback. Okay, a lot of payback. In both of their cases, events took about two years to play out, and they went exactly as I demanded them to. The first man went bankrupt, then just when he was getting things together and was able to live comfortably again, he died of a sudden heart attack. The second man did a nice long stint in jail, which ended when he hung himself in his cell.

I'm sure you think I'm a terrible person now. I assure you, I'm not. I am concerned with correcting imbalances and righting wrongs, nothing more. It is my experience that curses only work if the target truly deserves the fate you prescribe for them. I've had several attempted curses that failed utterly. As for the idea of negative karma (or whatever you choose to call it)...I've yet to experience it, and I don't believe I ever will. If your actions are justified, you have nothing to worry about. Most people mistake guilt for negative karma. Guilt, if it is strong enough, warranted or not, can easily manifest in our lives as a "streak of bad luck" or the like.

I've done my share of good deeds through magic as well. I've helped people who were struggling with health and financial issues, alleviated stresses and psychological baggage, and generally worked to improve the lives of those whom I care about, with varying degrees of success. I do seem to have more talent with "negative" work, but it has not prevented me from doing "positive" work as well.

Some people gravitate to the dark, some to the light, and some can comfortably play both sides of the metaphorical fence. Neither path is superior to the others, only different. I believe that deities exist, and I believe that demons exist as well. I believe that many "supernatural" entities are merely externalized projections of aspects of our own individual psyches.

Evil, as a concept, is incredibly artificial, as is good. Evil is simply that which we dislike, that which offends our personal sensibilities. Thus, it is highly subjective. No two evils are exactly the same, and every hero is someone else's villain. I believe one of the most powerful lessons the practicing magician can learn is that they do not hold a monopoly on truth, no matter how much they wish they did.

This is not a clever signature.

#30 The V

The V

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, writing, comics, the supernatural, politics, spirituality, and BUFFY!

Posted 06 June 2009 - 10:18 PM

Well, I was a LaVeyan Satanist for many years, but eventually grew to require something with more substance. Today, I am a pantheist (I call it different names depending on my mood, sometimes Omnist, sometimes Omnimodus Manuum (Universal Hands) and sometimes just pantheist). I still share many beliefs with LaVeyan Satanists, but independent study of quantum mechanics and string theory, as well as dabbling with chaos magic, has led me in a quite different direction. I do use magic (people who spell magic with a k...I find this pretentious) and regularly engage in a variety of rituals, occasionally from external sources, but I mostly create my own.

Man I'd love to see a unification theory for all of these!

I'm actually in the process of compiling some old essays of mine (and writing new ones to fill in gaps I haven't covered yet) to create a book (or possibly a blog...haven't decided what route I want to take yet) explaining the foundations and reasoning of my belief system. It is quite grounded in modern physical studies, with some appropriation from various magical, metaphysical and spiritual sources to flesh out the areas the science hasn't covered yet. Believe me, I know how it sounds when I list all those influences, but it really does make sense in its own way, more so than most religions I have studied. The science is really the key to it, though; before I acquired an interest in quantum theory, I was basically agnostic, nearly atheistic. It was only after I started delving into it that I came to believe there was more to our existence than meets the eye.

Trying to explain it all in detail on this board would result in a word count that would challenge even the most patient among us. To be brief, though, quantum theory, chaos magic, and Satanism aren't as far removed from one another as they might appear on the surface. I first started making connections while studying the concept of quantum entanglement, and everything pretty much fell into place from there on.

CERN, the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland, is hopefully going to help me fill in some of the blanks that are remaining. The biggest issue for me at the moment is the question of free will. I believe we have it, but right now the science isn't quite backing me up on that. I have a theory that helps to bridge that informational gap, but I readily admit that it's a bit dubious and requires more than a little faith. I'm hoping that CERN will discover evidence for the existence of the Higgs' boson, and that that information will provide me with an insight into the free will question. I believe science is on the verge of some sort of major breakthrough, though, and that the work they plan on doing at CERN will play a major role in it. I wish I had the patience with numbers to have studied physics when I was in college.

If anyone is actually interested in this (I don't assume people are unless they say so) you are welcome to send me a PM and talk about it. I'm happy to answer questions and offer explanations, but I make an effort not to proselytize, because I'm irritated when others do it. I truly do welcome conversation, though, because it helps me refine my theories.

Sorry for rambling...I'm guilty of it at every forum I frequent. I'm chatty. :P

V

This is not a clever signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users