Satanists Where Are You?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#46 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying to recall what I did wrong back in 2009 and why folks just can't get over it...

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:04 PM

Has the topic of a pact with the Devil come up, if so, I missed it? You know, all you want for a certain period time then He comes for your soul, in the meadwhile you're busting everything to get out of iit or be saved by a religious figure more powerful than Him. :Spaz:

Edited by PHANTOM MONK, 30 July 2009 - 07:05 PM.

Nice to be back. Wonder who I made "ill" with me back in 2009...at 67 am lucky to recall what I had for dinner 2 days ago. Guess some folks will have to explain it to me as I have no clue.

#47 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:07 PM

This is about satanism, not satan worship, so "pact with the devil" is sort of out of the question.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#48 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying to recall what I did wrong back in 2009 and why folks just can't get over it...

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:40 AM

Don't see many hand waving out there. Where are you? :P

Nice to be back. Wonder who I made "ill" with me back in 2009...at 67 am lucky to recall what I had for dinner 2 days ago. Guess some folks will have to explain it to me as I have no clue.

#49 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:55 AM

I'm going to guess that you aren't getting any 'hand waving' going on overnight because the whole Faustian pact with the devil who steals your soul isn't factual reality.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#50 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:26 AM

I'm going to guess that you aren't getting any 'hand waving' going on overnight because the whole Faustian pact with the devil who steals your soul isn't factual reality.

It's not. It's a complete fiction. God knows I've tried to sell my soul plenty of times. One time for a pack of cigarettes. The devil doesn't even want it.

#51 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

It makes interesting reading, the Satanic Bible, if you can find an original, which are very rare. Most are locked away in centers of higher learning and seldom see the light of day. What is passed off now a days, is watered down, from the original. Easy to tell if it's the original, one of the genuine copies is covered in human skin. :headbang:

#52 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

The Necronomicon was the book "covered in human skin" I don't think the satanic bible was amongst the flesh covered books. I could be wrong, but I, myself have never heard of it.

#53 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

and the Nercronomicon was a fictional book within a book.

Phantom, exactly how do you know what you have stated?

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#54 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:11 PM

This is about satanism, not satan worship, so "pact with the devil" is sort of out of the question.

I don't see your point. Depends on how one defines "satanism" and "satan worship". Seems like a slippery slope trying to seperate the two. :)

#55 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:13 PM

Satanism has nothing to do with the actual christian being named Satan, but Satan worship is worshiping the being known as Satan.

#56 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

Now you have bursted all my popular misconceptions. :)

#57 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:28 PM

It's usually a good thing to bust misconceptions, popular or otherwise.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#58 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:08 PM

It's not. It's a complete fiction. God knows I've tried to sell my soul plenty of times. One time for a pack of cigarettes. The devil doesn't even want it.

Whoa pilgrim, I didn't say it was fact. You assumed I meant it as fact.Bad assumption, as several have been made so far, for reasons best knoow to them. I wouldn't go there to try and guess why the speculation. :)

#59 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

Has the topic of a pact with the Devil come up, if so, I missed it? You know, all you want for a certain period time then He comes for your soul, in the meadwhile you're busting everything to get out of iit or be saved by a religious figure more powerful than Him. :)

Just so we are ALL clear, it is not anything factual but more frrom the field of books that I mention it. Amazing if those who read this take my comment as serious. Get over it. :wow:

Edited by PHANTOM MONK, 02 August 2009 - 04:13 PM.

#60 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

Just stopping by to see how the discussion is going. I stand by my points made earlier but am open to a rational discussion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users