Hello Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 armywife05

armywife05

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:14 PM

Hello, I'm new here and I just want to start off by saying I am fascinated by the paranormal. I have tried to do a little ghost hunting myself, including my parents house, The Whaley House, (San Diego) The Winchester Mystery House, (San Jose) and Eastern State Penn. I am fascinated with getting pictures of things unknown and EVP's.. My husband is in the military and I have lived in California and now we are stationed in GA. I am looking for places here and I hope to get to Savannah soon b/c I know they have a huge paranormal history. Does anyone else know of any places near Columbus GA that has been proven to have paranormal activity? I have other friends that are interested and we would love to be able to go out and search for the unknown!! I am happy that I found this forum!! I know it'll help me better understand things and how to go about ghost hunting! Thanks for reading sry its soo long!

#2 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

Hi! Welcome to Ghost village! :headbang: Great to see you here!

#3 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:26 PM

Posted Image

Sounds like you'll be able to learn some and share some! So glad you're here!

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#4 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:06 AM

Welcome :ghost:
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:19 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image