• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:09 PM

I've still only been able to listen to half of it - had a sick baby today - OMG Les! What I've already heard is amazing! I once had a friend that was interviewed on a web radio show, and bless his heart, he got on there and couldn't TALK! He got stage fright or something oh, it was awful, I don't know when I've felt that bad for someone.

You were so professional, like you do that everyday! I LOVE IT! I hadn't realized that you have dreams like that, but I have absolutely NO question about your other abilities! :D

I will be able to listen to the rest tomorrow - my computer plays a bit of it, freezes, and so it goes. Excellent and exciting show. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users