#1 Cassiel

Cassiel

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Laity Religious Demonologist...Healer

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:16 AM

The true story that was released by Annelies' Uncle is more distrubing than anything I have read in a while, this would have been sealed by the church
The release was by an uncle. This is in German so I will provide the link for the orginal but I will translate this to post for reading.

Anyone wishing a link to the German PM me..

I offered this in another thread here as I see nothing like it I have translated the German to English as I am German I keep most all documents in my native tongue...

Translation to English:

I will warn you this is not a common copy and this could distrub you

[no copyright]

Anneliese Michel Exorcism and death

Demons must testify

"The banks have again," he begins, and says the communion benches that are without authority from Rome almost everywhere from the churches had removed. "I am not happy," he continues, "but the lady forces me to High! "
Then he comes to Anneliese to speak to him only the rotznase is that he d not getget because they are under the protection of the Madonna stands. It has the writings of Barbara Weigand read, which hated (s (see Section II, p. 100). Mr. Hein raises he proposthathat his wife to him in San Damiano so many souls away from them. By nature vile expressions he shows them in his anger.
He knows that the Ettlebener (Mr. Pastorto) down tn there (in San Damiano), and gets up when he named exorcists, which he probably remembers the shame, the burden on a traitor.
He confesses: "I'm damned forever, forever, forever! You guys, if you could only imagine, damned for all eternity! I'm damned for all eternity! "
He reveals that even those in their (Anneliese) is indoors, "the next he is hanging on the cross." His name says it does not. It is the thieves left. Schrecklich it is for hiin front of of a priest in the exorcist to have because it is doomed and he comes not because he's (the Mother of God) being protected.
He knows that the exorcist was in China, where he has enough (souls) away has made.
That the rotznase obsessed, he refeto as "o "our work", and now he gives the first indication of the cause of many illnesses in their lives by saying: "The other stuff, she is also from me." One recognizes this confession may not yet be in the whole scope of any such statements to follow, it must n. .. in order from top gear, what his family must do it so that he can not get.
Also, the sister of Anneliese, Gertraud, he refers to as "znase" b" because they are n there re (in Fatima, Portugal), almost without pay lecturing about the apparitions of 1917 and there he makes so many away. He announces their imminent visit.
How it looks in some monasteries, white Judas, despite the retreat seem very accurate, when he accuses the sisters monastery, in front of the TV to sit and not enough to pray, not to kneel down and that they hold the Pfötchen. He means so that tstandinging and hand Communion.
He would be night and day before because (Tabernacle) kneel when he could. The Frankfurt (Father Rodewyk) have been repeatedlypelled ed him. Now he could not because he was too old.
So it continues, some will be repeated.
One can see at this day, that the demons against their will, a contract will have to do before its performance to an expulsion is not to think. Also on 1 October 1975 is Judas to speak on it. He follows on the same day Lucifer. Supreme from hell. This can be seen at the crunch with the teeth. The crunch was so strong that it was believed, would have to shatter the teeth.
He will not be so silly, does not reveal how his predecessor, "which has verquasselt." But he must confesthough initnitially a lie outright. He wants to mind is the supreme beings be. According to him the sins of the rich people up to heaven, and it does not last much longer, until the plague comes. The of 17, it said. He says the announcement of the Mother of God in their appearance in Fatima in 1917. to 21.30 clock takes the rule of exorcism.
It is followed by further meetings begin at 4.10., 6.10., 7.10., 10.10., 13.10 .. 15.10., 17.10., 20.10., 24.10., 27.10., 28.10. and 31.10.1975.
As a "third in the league" reported on October 10 Nero, the great persecutor of Christians 1st century, on October 13, Hitler and Cain on October 24, and a priest named Fleischmann. The investigation of Alt that wt was pastor of this 1572 to 1575 in Ettlebener. He, after his confessiof the womwomen had, and thus against the celibacy had failed, it is now today and others say that priests should not marry. You are a priest forever, and must in their clothes as a priest is evidence .
All attendees, including Anneliese, now hear it from him that they, before their birth by Mrs N. .., a "mutton envy" from the home of the mother, cursed, and far below those that squats and prayed for them should be . Not to be unbelievable! Anneliese as helpless and innocent nature of the power of demons over before she was born before they had a name! How could God allow such a thing only so many will ask. As you can hear as the demons around with their victims, but also what they are about themselves and about other demons, and hell had to say. We also learn what destruction they have already in the church have done, such as that of her modernist work was. Many of the demons was to Mr pastor of the old order "from above", which the tape recordings "of Würzburg superiors" to bring to maknown to to the public.
Some of the demons, as Lucifer, said, "from the very beginning, ie since the curse to be in it. Otheca came later. But first they had not yet felt, but still had to behave, you have had at least some in Anneliese
Childhood on their physical and mental development into consideration. Nevertheless, they brought her in the first years of life, three childhood diseases "that the child is affected for years. About 10 years later, but they started with different attacks and raids. Always have been worse, more and more into Anneliese was martyred under the demons hineingenommen, so that one must wond whether any oy of the Holy Scripture called obsession cases has been equally awful. In its full brutality, wickedness and cruelty were these ghosts. What did Anneliese in all these years, apart from the physical torments particularly in torments endured ?
A full heart has pitying God the seer of Fatima, where children. As on 13 7. 1917 in a single moment is the agonies of the damned saw, they were ready for sinners to pray and to sacrifice in order to God the grace of conversion and may give them from the damnation be spared. Also Anneliese had a full pitying heart, which was prepared for the conversion and salvation of sinners to suffer. She had to leave God, how and to what extent they have to endure suffering. Only through their deep religiosity and with the grace of God and the prayer support of their environment so that they could previously afford.
On 20 Lucifer October announced the extension in the (Virgin) its monthly "to. Later, the extension of the October 31 evening clock indicated 10:00.

Even the sky to the side

Anneliese was not helpless in the power of demons extradited. It was not only on the intuitions and harassment of demons processed. It was also their representatives to the side of the sky. So she received inspiration from Christ and His holy mother. They noted the presence of deceased member, as her late sister Martha and her grandmother's Fürge and Michelangelo, by Barbara Weigand,ry de dear to them, the 20-year-oldphew of of Mr. Kaplan Roth, of Therese Neumann, of Padre P brothother Konrad and ors. TheThe demons e te to say each exorcists "who herunterschaut from above." They have even ered greetingsngs. At least once Anneliese must be outside of the crisis in the Blessed Mother have seen her beauty, because she was quite delighted, and cried out: ". Lady, You're beautiful! " To mark its Auserwählung as a sin offering was allowed m to their fr feet to receive the stigmata of Christ. At their hands, they were probably also significant, but not visible.

Demon will now exit

The Rosary month of October 1975 came to a close. Following the announcement, is now the demons come out. On the frequent request of the exorcists to this day, Cain says: "First, the Hitler out, I will not go away. To 10.00 (evening) we go out, no more and no later! "Father Arnold demanded of them for their humiliation at each extension the greeting of the Archangel Gabriel to Mary to speak:" Hail Mary, full of grace! " And separately, the evil spirits to the specified time and sign up with the required greeting to Mary and to state the reason for their condemnation from: Fleischmann, Hitler, Cain, Nero, Judas, Lucifert logs in bn but then yet another Verdammter with the words: "I never called. I w not go aw away. I'm still one of the Third Reich. We also have two. "And then a voice says:" You must pray more, I'm a BAD_WORD woman. I am a friend appeared, which was a believer. In the DRM (Statement, p. 61) stood there. We are even five. I'm here from the beginning. "
And then you said, the whole pack of devils in hell had returned. And one looks forward and sings songs Thanks.

They're back

But it has much too soon. Those from the Third Reich and the "Foul Language Not Permitted Here - I Don't Follow The Rules!" women are apparently not extended. Even those not on the left of the Christ was crucified and his name was also not mentioned. The demons returned immediately lowered to roar back with the announcement: "The rotznase we have to."
What a disappointment for all,peciallylly Anneliese!
The exorcism was then continued until midnight. And further meetings were followed initially at 3.11., 9.11., 10.11., 16.11., 17.11., 23.11., 24.11., 30.11., Then at 7.12., 12.12., 14.12., 19.12. and 30.12.1975, 6.1., 16.1. and 23.1.1976.
On 3 November 1975 logs when Judas exorcism and thievish delighted: "We are not yet out, it takes a while. Since we have your beautiful drangekriegt. We do not go out. Listen to your Sch ....eck (means os of exorcism), so that helps but nothing. Wave ne not yet out. We piesacken the rotznase still a little bit. "He suggests the factact t the" ro rotznase "on that day in church, and so threatening thaext timeime to yell. On 9 November, Judas on the question of who is there, except his name Lucifer, Cain, and Nero to Hitler. The others (Fleischmann) was from time to time since. From the Highdy he must st align that they must have patience.
On 23.11.75 Judas comes apart yet another demon to speak briefly and says: "Do you know who I am? Hitler! "It demands the stuff hinauszuschmeißen, and says the sacred objects. The crucxes, he could alralready be" leader of the Greater German Reich ' "not to suffer and let them remove from the schools. On 12 December Lucifer arose about it on the fact that the "rotznase" was to communicate and also have hinkniete. Thext timeime he wants the "thing" out.
On 19cember be betrays a: "There are still more (demons) because that you know do not. We also want to go (in the sky i. We want out, we want out, we are doomed, doomed. "At the invitation of Father Arnold:" Is it out! "The demon replied:" That is not because He (God) does not allow it. The up there, want not. The wish that we still remain. The go (to Communicate! every day. That is not to endure. We want out, out, out, and since the above can not ....." Anneliese they have become a prison. What God has this obsession with the case before, why he released the victim from his enemies? their sin offering is still not enough?
Father Arnold had already been on 18.10.75 and again on 23.1.76 his bishop on the previous meetings exorcists reported. Mr Pastor Alt understanding him on 13.11.75. Anneliese is now much freer than before, do their studies in Würzburg continue doing their exams and can lead to confesnd commummunicate. On 27.11.75, she received the "Missio Canonica", ie the Church teaching on the issue of rgious uducationiont It would have only a sample catechesis must make. Also, she later part of the test in itics.

It

It gets worse

gness atonement.
On 1 February 1976 Anneliese says to the Father, who also is her soul-leader, during a break in the exorcism over horrific incidents in the previous week in Wuerzburg. After the introductory remarks about the terrible horror, which comes in the week before this conversation had experienced. . . and how to handle the death of Christ Showers on the Mount of Olives must have thought, it must have been just unbelievable, even worse, went Anneliese continued: "The other, I've had all week that I had nothing to eat or should only few. One day, I have nothing to eat ...." may Patermann: "How do you knr, which Anneliese: "That I feel. If I had a huge appetite, and I want to eat, then a barrier, which is like a compulsion. I can not !..... It was also so that I have no gloves and no cap was allowed, although it was so cold outside. It is actually not so bad, but when it was so cold in the week, I was quite shaken off it! And the night was not I clever cover ...." Father: "Maybe you've even thought about what he (ad a huge) the last time had said. He did say that he is the piesacken that these places up there should take ",.... Anneliese: "I do not know .... Oh, Father, I had always thought of me, I will also for the other people suffer, so do not go to hell, but that this is so bad and so cruel and so awful! As one thinks: Leiden, it's an easy thing. But if it is really bad, then you do not show up, then you do not step! "....
In this context it should be noted that once the answer Dr. Gerlich convert to his "I do no of the meaning of suffering, expiation of Therese Neumann in a state of calm was collected:
"Look! The Savior is fair. Therefore he must punish them. He is also merciful and wants to help. The sin that is done, it must be punished. But if someone else takes over the suffering, then the course of justice, and freedom is replaced by the Savior for his kindness. "
Dr. Gerlich even asked how they (Therese N.) inwaion of ffering to stand. He believed that, having observed that they are suffering. Therend with great effort and will only willingness to obey the divine providence, it has imposed on this cross to bear tries. She replied to his question: "Look! The suffering, no one can love. Also I did not like. No man has the pain like, and I am also a human. I've got the will of Christ like. And if he sends a d He bel so I suppose it's because he wants it, but the suffering I do not like. "
Still many details about the compulsion, which the demons had on them, reported them to the Father.
On 1.2.1976 Jude announced the exorcism, that they (Anneliese) the next week should not eat ...... which is fast, the stupid cow, and we want it and also piesacken, fasting is useful; the already starved not. For the test, they eat. . . Am 8.2. He said that they are not yet out and that it is in the summer again go around.
Am 23.2. Judas known: "In the carnival, we are released." He probably thinks that it is particularly important this time out. prey to seduction by the people to sin.
The last down about demonic statements from 27.2.76. Judas: "The rotznase we too dirty, savvy l Yep, today I pieey eat. .night so ...."
Father: "I forbid you!"
Judas: "No! Why? Because I crush it, the stupid carrion. The whole night has no Ruh! It is Carnival, and there needs to Dame High replacement for the other, the dance for me. Yep, I make it under. It is a man, they need not be externally rage, which is also differently ...."
Well soul with anguish?
His last confession: "We are doomed."
If the demons now ther: "Ieriod following statements are no lose I crde, so they are still roar through bluster and noticeable, especially during the exorcism. Apparently, they had now no longer , t The relevant contract was done.
Anneliese was once the home of demons after Würzburg Klingenberg impossible. Anneliese was already on the station platform, but because it was impossible for the train to climb. Their legs were very stiff and immobile. They then wanted to try the bus. Even this could not climb, and they had things without having to go back to Ferdinandeum. On the other hand, it was a few days later without further possible to use the train to Sulzbach / M, to travel in order to visit Mrs. Thea. It was Mrs Thea He but beceuse it was lzbach with the car pick up. In the apartment she asked Ms. Hein then repeated as previously implore on their knees, but to prevent them once in a mental hospital would be received. She had such a risk has long been anticipated and already her parents and asked thle to use ths, on the other hand to make.
Finally, she had reason to fear that a stay in a hospital one statioocation as a teacher would be difficult. Now that danger was s. Ht again, after Jd as pre already announced that "in the summer again go aroundce ie, their condition will worsen particularly. It was only after Mrs No promises it had given to this, she let herself down from her back to the station Sulzbach back. But before they reached the station, let Anneliese stop the car and announced that it immediately fire stench give. This was done immediately, and only after sufficient ventilation car, they could continue the journey.
In Anneliese Wuerzburg made on their Mitstudentinnen had a feeling apathitic. From Easter 1976 a significant deterioration in one. So she was talking on the hampers and had f Maundy Thursday on fears of death auszustehen. Thnd annoured severe pain l on the hands and feet. Nevertheless, she went to church.
Peter went to Würzburg on Good Friday and met before Ferdinandeum Miss. Kleinhenz. She said that Anneliese had been three hours in the church and would not go outsid a signifwas found in thtion in one. Soayed.
As it was late, pushed Peter to go home, but could not Anneliese. Counter clock 20:00 Mesner came and locked the door handsn he at last came doors, Ann went to chd suddenly walk again.
On Friday, it stood as stiff in bed, but was responsive and could even eat. The Annelieat she had no seizure, and coulchurch and w Subseqt go outsowever, made the demons in her back, and Sort by roar in her room in Würzburg noticeable. She had difficulty sleeping and ate and drank only a little. Father Arnold reported on 2 May 1976 to the bishop about the condnly wa for Anneliese. On 1 May it was particularly bad. Therefore, Mr. Pastor Alt to Würzburg and prayed about the exorcism. He took them and Roswitha that her sister had cared in Wuerzburg, in accordance with Ettlebener. Initially it went well. They ate and drank and was a good mood. But it soon went back to the ther Arnwith roar and bluster, so that her father on 9 May following Klingenberg had to get back. When movement into the car she was so heavy that several men could hardly bear it.

Come the turn?

In parents' house was raging on and cared ook very little food. She had eaten something, soially it to vomit it back. Already on and was e and Mr. Peter's oldoon went bid that by July they too will suffer, but that in July was a turning point. She had feared and it was very very sad about. Despite her exhaustion, she worked at homl men couldLehramt examination and dictated to her sister for several hours at the typewriter. It was high time for the delivery of their work. When this was finished, she was not in a position to sign it. Only after the rosary prayer, this was possible.
The report by Father Arnold from 2.6.76 to the bishop that had Anneliese under the influence of demons with the fists blue, red and black beat. Once they asked their relatives to send it to the hands and feet to capture, oas highe it on this day in the air must go. They had already seen that they released about 10 cm above the ground floated.
In the last letter of the Lord Father Arnold from 20.6.76 to the bishop stated: "In face, it has everything to lose their injuries. The eyes are back in order, but are still wounds on the nose and knees. It makes a lot of knee bends, up to 600 times with very short breaks. Some days they eat and drink almost nothing. She is emaciated. "
But while the letter is a call from Klingenberg that there on that day with Anneliese again has been really bad. She has terrible getobt geschrien and has moved back and forth all over the face and beaten bloody. Then she calmed down and is again in the evening worship service was. She had left him prematurely but bile and vomit.
Mr. Alt was pastor on 8 June 1976 for the last time after Klingenberg come. On 24.6.76 he wrote to the bishop that the left half of head Anneliese verschwollen so that they no longer from the eye could see. She went with her head through the glass door, without, however, is to injure. She was against all violent and sometimes could only eat or drink, but what they then had to spit back to the last bite.
The crowd of worshipers at the exorcism was quite become small. Except Peter Lord and Father Arnold were the only family member present. Sister Gertrude was still during the stay of Anneliese Wuerzburg in after Fatima returned. Ms. Hein had with their bus pilgrimages to do. Her husband could not come because of illness.
From somewhere Anneliese had the certainty that the demons would deviate from it when the Bishop at once exorcism would participate. She said: "I get to know." However, as much as their parents and the two priests tried, the bishop was not. With their Anneliese forces seemed to be at the end, because she complained repeatedly that it is no longer able to endure . No wonder: as a superior power of demons, only a few worshipers opposite.
On Sunday, 27 June 1976, turned to her fever of 39.9 ° C, which is why it blows over with cold treatment. On the day that they ate and drank nothing. Her sister advised her Roswitha, a doctor in it, but refused Anneliese quite decisively. Even at 30.6. the fever was 39.9 degrees. She had to re-make Squats uncounted. Now, hoping to turn everything on to it for the July was announced. When the demons finally come out now and Anneliese finally leave? Has she not suffered enough? If everything will still be well again? Where will they then act as a teacher? For the autumn had Peter and Anneliese already planned the wedding. But the man thinks, God directs.
Anneliese wanted so their contribution to ensuring that the sinner be converted, and not forever, the devil of violence, not of eternal damnation in hell delivered. Enough because of their previous obsession with martyrdom, which apart from their families, only the bishop and some priests and acquaintances had experienced?
Embarrassing yes, it was anxious that no one learned more about it, what happened in the house of Michelangelo, that there is really the devil was going on. Anneliese least knew that their future plans and hopes up that they should sacrifice everything, even her young life. God and sinners sake. You asked on 30.6.76 by Father Arnold, the absolution, which absolve from their sins. This was immediately granted.
The father then took his leave, as well as Peter. The mother remained at Anneliese, because of her child was asked. Anneliese fear itself. Later they replaced the father, and prayed. It was midnight become. Therefore, he said it. now that July was the turning point coming, and the demons they should no longer bother. He conjured up the demons: "It is now July. On behalf of the Blessed Trinity, I command you, now extended and Anneliese to leave in peace. "And, behold, the terrible, week-long roar stopped suddenly, Anneliese turned to the right side and fell asleep after a short time.

Salvation through the death

Mr. Michel had also laid to rest. Early, he had soon to a building site. As Anneliese quietly behaved, he said that they still sleep. When later the mother after her umsah, they recognized that Anneliese was dead. Anneliese lived no more. It was not to be considered. Dismay and bewilderment in the family and friend circle. With her death had not expected this. Sun, however, was arrived, what was announced, namely, that in July everything will be .... Your death, the first of July, the day of the Precious Blood of Christ! She was now secure in Christ, her divine friend and Savior.
At the Heart of Mary-atonement and priesthood Saturday, the 3rd July 1976, she was in home soil buried.
In subtle ways, the demons caused her death.
Like once when the moon mentioned in the Gospel-addicted boy they had seizures and epilepsy fake that Anneliese, in reality, according to five current study using brain image could not have. So they reached the first administration of Zentropil whose harmful effects have been already mentioned, and later by Tegretal, medicines, even the doctors are considered dangerous, especially dangerous, even if epilepsy is not available. Thus, when inter alia Tegretal occur:
Leucopenia = abnormal decrease in white blood cell count below 5500,
Thrombocytopenia = reduction of blood leaflets,
Agranulocytosis = acute, severe, often highly feverish disease with defective Granulozytensystems (shrinkage of human neutrophils, leukocytes in the blood). The high fever in the last days of life of A. is probably due.
There must be a woman scientist Prof. Dr. Goodman will be approved if it involves choking A. oxygen due to increased acceptance, making the heart, lungs and brain were damaged heavily.
It also caused the demons in the last days of life for up to 600 A. Squats with whom they most wanted to be revered, but an increased oxygen demand result had not been satisfied. So she was completely exhausted, which favored a heart failure.
Also prevented the demons at A. in the last few weeks, the intake of food or vomiting caused by the food consumed, as was once a demon mentioned in the Gospel on mute boy Speak prevented. Anneliese died of starvation not sure what the lack of Aufliegestellen proves it but was forced by the very invalidate fasting.
It also duped the demons with Anneliese in crisis Wahnkrankheit as once in two according to the gospel of obsession Gerasa infected men. A. When they wanted to, as known in the exorcism, the movement into a mental hospital achieved. Even then it would have because of their obsession is not successful can be treated. They would be without the help of prayers by the exorcists and would have died without the public about her ordeal by the demons would have experienced. Anneliese had good time the danger of their instruction in such a clinic recognized and therefore their parents and the two priests asked to prevent such an This was their right. Finally they had a stay in a mental hospital their desired career goal threatened.
Anneliese was now the demons are no longer tormented you is their Savior to the death followed. Her love to him and to the damnation threatened by the neighbor has triumphed over the unbridled hatred of demons to us humans.

The revenge of the Demon

Because the demons of Anneliese could not revenge, it is now revenged on those which have their most through their prayers in their ordeal advice helped her to persevere, to their parents and the two exorcists.
The tragic death of Anneliese was not to conceal. The doctor who issued the death certificate had participated as a major cause of death due to starvation and emaciation led the forensic investigation. Through this was the adoption of the doctor confirmed. None of the doctors, prosecutors and judges recognize that Anneliese is in fact the demons tortured to death had been by direct and indirect exposure. On the existence of which these gentlemen think so not. And so we gave the parents and the two exorcists f the blame for her death because they are in the last few months no longer apply doctor had. They were by the court and found guilty, as mentioned above, convicted.

קפציאל Angel of Temperance.

#2 Cassiel

Cassiel

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

As requested by Mrs. smookypants

link to report :Anneliese Michael Orginal document

#3 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:35 AM

I thought MrsSpookyPants was referring to the report about CrystalEyz - ?

#4 Cassiel

Cassiel

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:38 AM

I thought MrsSpookyPants was referring to the report about CrystalEyz - ?

Dear Cotton 08; I think she meant this one, I just wanted to make sure so I posted the link here and there,

God Bless

Cassiel

#5 Aanica

Aanica

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:truth

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:21 PM

I wonder is there are discrepancies in German VS US law that influenced the screenplay revisions of The Exorcism of Emily Rose?

thanks for posting this, I have often considered researching the actual documentation related to the AM case.

Aanica
Posted ImageBe VERY afraid

#6 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

Dear Cotton 08; I think she meant this one, I just wanted to make sure so I posted the link here and there,

The Fair Use laws in the US allow you to quote "a small portion" of a work if you provide proper credit. On Ghost Village, this means you provide a link to the original (if it's online) and / or the full bibliographical source (author, book / magazine, article name, page number, etc).

It was ok for Cassiel to post a complete translation of the article here because an English translation wasn't already available, and English is the common language of our Village. Even when translating, the original author needs credit.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#7 Cassiel

Cassiel

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

I wonder is there are discrepancies in German VS US law that influenced the screenplay revisions of The Exorcism of Emily Rose?

thanks for posting this, I have often considered researching the actual documentation related to the AM case.

Aanica

Dear one; if you would like any other information please feel free to contact me an I will provide and guide you with documents not available to the general public.

God Bless

Cassiel

#8 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

Aanica

Dear one; if you would like any other information please feel free to contact me an I will provide and guide you with documents not available to the general public.

God Bless

Cassiel

That story is all over the Internet, in every language and every account, plus photos and EVP's. A simple Google could suffice. How is it you have information the public doesnt have? Just curious, thanks..CE

#9 shankpin

shankpin

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

Aanica

God Bless

Cassiel

I've researched this case thoroughly. I'm interested in what documents you have that no others have been able to access? Interesting.
Posted Image <---- my attack bee

#10 shankpin

shankpin

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:54 PM

All of this information has been out for ages now/ including the audio of the actual exorcism its self which can easily be found on Youtube . These documents are the priest's transcripts of Anneliese.
Here's just one recording out of 4 total:

Interview with Fr. Alt and her mother: part 1 there's 6 in all
(excellent documentary on the case)
http://www.youtube.c...s...&playnext=1
Posted Image <---- my attack bee

#11 Cassiel

Cassiel

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:24 AM

Shankpin

I've researched this case thoroughly. I'm interested in what documents you have that no others have been able to access? Interesting.

Dear one; my offer was to Aanica because of her approach to the subject matter. IMO and since I have the documents;I will decide who I share them with. Dear one this is not to offend you. This I consider a matter of a very serious nature and not for me to prove to anyone who or what I do, or for the matter how and why I have such. I posted this document here translated because it was addressed in another thread. I consider this an advanced version for most but not unavailable to laity. I will not publish in this forum what I am talking with Aanica about. I feel there must be a valid interest for such endeavors. These are dangerous documents for a lay person. If you have done in depth research as you say then you know the dangers I speak of.

God Bless

Cassiel

All of this information has been out for ages now/ including the audio of the actual exorcism its self which can easily be found on Youtube . These documents are the priest's transcripts of Anneliese.

One thing I wonder is a irresponsible approach to giving access to this without a single word of caution; this disturbs me you post this link without acknowledging that protection prayers be used before listening to this. I hope it was not to just prove you have a you- tube copy of a most tragic and disturbing sounds of a young woman in her final battle with demons she lost her life to.

God Bless

Cassiel

#12 Kristy

Kristy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:I will be updating my &quot;interests&quot; soon-lol.

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

Shankpin

Dear one; my offer was to Aanica because of her approach to the subject matter. IMO and since I have the documents;I will decide who I share them with. Dear one this is not to offend you. This I consider a matter of a very serious nature and not for me to prove to anyone who or what I do, or for the matter how and why I have such. I posted this document here translated because it was addressed in another thread. I consider this an advanced version for most but not unavailable to laity. I will not publish in this forum what I am talking with Aanica about. I feel there must be a valid interest for such endeavors. These are dangerous documents for a lay person. If you have done in depth research as you say then you know the dangers I speak of.

God Bless

Cassiel

One thing I wonder is a irresponsible approach to giving access to this without a single word of caution; this disturbs me you post this link without acknowledging that protection prayers be used before listening to this. I hope it was not to just prove you have a you- tube copy of a most tragic and disturbing sounds of a young woman in her final battle with demons she lost her life to.

God Bless

Cassiel

Whoa I'm glad I read this post before I watched the You-Tube account of the exorcisim...yikes I had no idea one had to say a prayer of protection just to listen (and watch) a video like this one.
Thank you for the warning-.
Kristy

#13 Cassiel

Cassiel

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

God Bless

Cassiel

Whoa I'm glad I read this post before I watched the You-Tube account of the exorcism...yikes I had no idea one had to say a prayer of protection just to listen (and watch) a video like this one.
Kristy

Dear one you are welcome; please do take heed as this is disturbing to hear, not something to be enjoyed. The last moments of life for a woman who struggled with something that was pure and vile evil, beyond our personal comprehension, No ,matter how well we think we are above being affected by the demonic we are not. I only advise caution; I do not condone censorship except by your own personal standards. This goes for any paranormal quest; and evps are included. If you choose to listen to this please protect yourself with what ever faith you are grounded in.

God Bless

Cassiel

#14 Kristy

Kristy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:I will be updating my &quot;interests&quot; soon-lol.

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:41 PM

God Bless

Cassiel

Whoa I'm glad I read this post before I watched the You-Tube account of the exorcism...yikes I had no idea one had to say a prayer of protection just to listen (and watch) a video like this one.
Kristy

Dear one you are welcome; please do take heed as this is disturbing to hear, not something to be enjoyed. The last moments of life for a woman who struggled with something that was pure and vile evil, beyond our personal comprehension, No ,matter how well we think we are above being affected by the demonic we are not. I only advise caution; I do not condone censorship except by your own personal standards. This goes for any paranormal quest; and evps are included. If you choose to listen to this please protect yourself with what ever faith you are grounded in.

God Bless

Cassiel

I am going to choose to skip watching the YouTube video that involves this young woman.

#15 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:48 PM

Ditto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users