3 replies to this topic

#1 canuck

canuck

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:52 PM

Hi Folks:

I will be teaching a course in spookology next semester, and am looking for some material.

Specifically, some time ago someone associated with a spook investigation group posted in this forum a photograph showing some people standing on a covered bridge; in the background is the image of a civil war soldier. This soldier was purported to be a spook.

Could anyone please provide a link to this photograph?

Thanks

#2 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:04 PM

I can't provide a picture, but it is Sachs covered Bridge maybe?

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:21 AM

This could be the thread that you are looking for, but unfortunately putfile has removed the uploaded pictures, I believe.

Edited by MoonChild, 10 March 2009 - 12:22 AM.

Posted Image

#4 canuck

canuck

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:11 AM

This could be the thread that you are looking for, but unfortunately putfile has removed the uploaded pictures, I believe.

Thanks for that Moon.

I followed the links and found a picture of an enclosed bridge on the "Spirit Stalkers" site; it looks like the bridge I am thinking about, but it is not the photo I am looking for.

The photo I want is on this bridge ( I think it may be this bridge) and has a person (human type) in the bottom left hand corner, and other human type in the middle ground; the civil war type spook is in the background right hand side and has just turned to face the camera. (This is how I remember it, but I may be wrong on the details.)

Thanks again for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users