how to get rid of angry spirits/how to shield yourself from their energy

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 zaanpedro

zaanpedro

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

my girlfriend woke me up from bed last night. she said that there were spirits that were moving the grocery bags behind us and were banging on the walls, i heard the banging, i i turned on the TV (a little light usually makes them go away). the next morning my girlfriend called me and said that the spirit had appeared to her in a dream and that there was one white one and one red one. she said that one of them was angry and gave her a very bad feeling of strong negative energy. this is unusual for her because she is never afraid of spirits. she said she feels like the white one is trying to protect us but the red one is trying to hurt us. this kind of thing has been happening to us for the past 2 1/2 years so we are sure its paranormal. besides there is nothing on the other side of the wall where the banging is coming from!

anyways my question is how should we go about protecting ourselves from the negative spirit, and also how might we make the angry spirit go away. we were also wondering if anyone knew if it's possible to help the angry spirit.. thanks

#2 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:41 PM

I would suggest using a bit of dream walking or other form of way to contact the spirits, (IE, a pendulum, paper, Oujia Board{Not suggested}) Get a paranormal investigation team to come over and check it out.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#3 greg_dragonlvr

greg_dragonlvr

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Camping, wilderness adventures, ancient engineering, modern physics and electronics, martial arts and native cultures.

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:53 PM

Did have a couple of questions before I commence to babble--

Has the banging been going on for a couple of years, or is it the dream of red and white spirits? And is the GF a roomie or visiting on this occasion? Has she had this dream more than once?

Anyway, just look at this like an investigation. Along with Ike's methods to try to ID the parties involved, do some regular research about your home. History, occupancy, etc...The court house and the town/county registrar's office are good places to start.

Find out what's in the wall. Vent stacks, plumbing and many types of heating systems use wall interiors for thru-ways. Older places had less fire brakes between the wall studs and this makes for a great acoustical path.

Start a daily log whether or not anything has happened. Stuff like rainy days, big weather swings, what kind of moods you were in, etc. This is where you may find a trigger for the noises. Your structure may be just breathing or it could be something you're doing is ticking off your red guest.

On the less mudane level, always remember it's your space. I've suggested more aggressive measures in other threads, but you don't seem to need anything so reactive. When I take a new residence, reguardless of it's 'hauntedness', I always bless my new space. It's harmless to most haunts and serves notice to any obnoxious borders that this is now My Space and any rudeness will not be tolorated.

I have found several neat blessings that I now use, some Veddic and Taoist, but the one that most people feel comfy with is Psalm 91 from the Christian Bible. Some folks pray it in each room, or walk around the outside of the structure. Don't think it matters. But you do have to mean it. Just rattling it off to get it done around the house won't cut it. This kind of thing, it you don't mean it, don't say it.

This last little bit I found still hanging on a bedroom wall in a house where I lived in Corinth, NY. The house was over 150 yrs old, and if anybody can identify the source, I would be grateful. I think it covers all the bases gently and peacefully:

God bless the corners of this house,
And be the lintle blessed;
And bless the hearth and bless the board;
And bless each place of rest;
And bless the door that opens wide
To strangers as to kin;
And bless each crystal window-pane
That lets the starlight in;
And bless the rooftree overhead
And every sturdy wall;
The peace of man, the peace of God,
The peace of love on all.

Blessed be,
Greg

Edited by vindalf59, 14 March 2009 - 11:54 PM.

Can't Fall Off the Floor

#4 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:06 AM

Welcome to our Village, Zaanpedro. I am going to move your topic to Spirit Communication as I think you'll get more answers to your questions for this situation there.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#5 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:01 PM

You need to ask them to leave.This doesnt always work,but they may not know they are dead.
If they do know they are dead,you need to ask them to leave,but smudge with incense,throw holy water
in every room going from the back of the apt to the front,and then wash all floors and surfaces
you can,with an ammonia wash,.Wash the floors going towards the front door,and tell them to LEAVE.
as you sweep the ammonia on the floor out the front door.Negative spirits hate the smell of ammonia.
You should then get sea salt,and either encircle the entire dwelling with it,or just do the edges of each room,and window
sills too, of your apt.
Outline the circumference of your entire apt with sea salt.If you want double protection,you can do the
same with red brick dust.
Spirits cannot cross over salt or red brick dust if they have been banished from a place.
You can then burn a small white candle ,and ask your guardian spirits to keep them away for good.

this is magickal.spiritual work in nature,so its up to you if you would like to do it.
Good luck
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#6 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

Ammonia? where do you get that? We've got that I still got a bad spirit that hung on me for a couple days.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#7 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:36 PM

Ammonia? where do you get that? We've got that I still got a bad spirit that hung on me for a couple days.

It's the main ingredient in Windex and some dollar stores sell it plain or lemon-scented. It's pretty foul-smelling( it also is the main ingredient/aroma in cat urine!), so I'm always amazed it doesn't drive away humans as well as spirits. All the same, I am in favor of a good physical cleansing going along with( in fact as part of) the spiritual one.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#8 mooboo

mooboo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Alternative medicines,acupuncture,animals,animal rescue,marine life, herbs,occult,japan,china,vietnam,uk,italy,rock music,horror,sci-fi,thriller,drama,historic,fun;tv,cartoons,books,movies.<br />Etc,etc

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:27 PM

In Santeria,floor washes are hugely popular.And from back to front of the home is the rule.
There are lovely smelling prepared ones,but to rid the house of unwanted nasties,ammonia in the wash in a goodly amt, is the rule.

You can do a sweeter smelling clean later if you want.

Miss
Miss"We were just just picknicking friends"Knowledge speaks ,but wisdom listens~Jimi Hendrix

#9 Pansam

Pansam

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:24 AM

my girlfriend woke me up from bed last night. she said that there were spirits that were moving the grocery bags behind us and were banging on the walls, i heard the banging, i i turned on the TV (a little light usually makes them go away). the next morning my girlfriend called me and said that the spirit had appeared to her in a dream and that there was one white one and one red one. she said that one of them was angry and gave her a very bad feeling of strong negative energy. this is unusual for her because she is never afraid of spirits. she said she feels like the white one is trying to protect us but the red one is trying to hurt us. this kind of thing has been happening to us for the past 2 1/2 years so we are sure its paranormal. besides there is nothing on the other side of the wall where the banging is coming from!

anyways my question is how should we go about protecting ourselves from the negative spirit, and also how might we make the angry spirit go away. we were also wondering if anyone knew if it's possible to help the angry spirit.. thanks

HOW AND WHEN DO THE DREAMS HAPPEN???? SHE FEELS DEEPLY ASLEEP OR KIND OF DOZING OFF OR KIND OF AWAKE/ASLEEP (dont know if im clear in that one)
because you know how sometimes you are asleep but your brain is awake, dont know how to explain it, you are aware and can se everything in the room (you lying down, your bed as it was before going to bed, your room, the lightning in the room as it was, etc) and you are aware of being awake but cant really move and you try to tell your brain to wake up but cant
thats when you can see a lot of things, i have seen a boy looking at me from the foot of the bed, I hae seen a black shadow of a man looking at me, a black smokey thing coming into the room and stopping infront of me, and it terrifies me and i tell myslef pleaseee wake up and cant
i know its probably me sleeping and dreaming but people say that this is a kind of in between sleeping and being awake and people see a lot of paranormal stuff in this stage
i still believe im only dreaming because i know i dont have any abilities or 6th sense but peopel who have it can actually interpret a message from it
just curious

#10 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying to recall what I did wrong back in 2009 and why folks just can't get over it...

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:31 PM

With a spirit, angry or otherwise, it can be as simple as ordering them to leave, establishing your control over the situation, over them. Bluffing to some but you gotta be ffirm and lett them know you can't be bosed around. With an "angry" spirit, you still need to let them know who is boss. You have to be even more firm. Don't let what might be an attempt to scare you but remain resolve. If all else fails, get out oof where ever you might be. :P :headbang:

Nice to be back. Wonder who I made "ill" with me back in 2009...at 67 am lucky to recall what I had for dinner 2 days ago. Guess some folks will have to explain it to me as I have no clue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users